Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Psychology of Machine Imprint Individuals

- Sun, 20 Sep 2020 04:42:26 EST uUksQtLJ No.210288
File: 1600591346851.jpg -(123697B / 120.80KB, 719x1111) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Psychology of Machine Imprint Individuals
So what's the diagnosis for an individual that understands only their own boundary and choice, not how their action of choice leads to a consequence, of others making a choice?

As in, everyone has a boundary and can make a choice, and it causes others to make choices, but this guy only understands themselves, so any stimuli applied to them, is duplicated by themselves, indefinitely.
>>
Augustus Seffingspear - Thu, 24 Sep 2020 00:09:10 EST AOuUNGAb No.210291 Reply
>>210288
Can you provide a concrete example of what you're describing? I'm not wrapping my head around it...
>>
Matilda Fuckingspear - Thu, 24 Sep 2020 06:03:22 EST uUksQtLJ No.210292 Reply
>>210291
Someone that played with feces, instead of toys, as a child.

You know, an American police officer.
>>
Eugene Clullyworth - Tue, 13 Oct 2020 01:00:52 EST RSXq79L7 No.210305 Reply
>>210288

Someone who isn't capable of understanding other people's autonomy.

Myopic, short-sighted, arrogant, ignorant, stupid, idiotic my be a few, charged, words to describe these people.
>>
Lydia Hottingwot - Mon, 22 Feb 2021 10:07:26 EST QGHRvAUO No.210372 Reply
>>210291
Politics should be a good example. Protests. Racism. School peers and clicks.
>>
Jack Menkinwill - Sun, 29 Aug 2021 14:24:25 EST 08BkxddT No.210485 Reply
I feel like there is a word for it but I can't think of it. Maybe just people who never learned as babies do that they are not their environment (as portrayed to them by sense perceptions). I don't like to use the term "inflated ego" as much as a mere lack of a developmentally-tempered ego that stresses psychological cause and effect instead of mere domino effect-type of cause and effect.
>>
Hamilton Pittman - Fri, 03 Sep 2021 14:23:31 EST X1zFezBm No.210498 Reply
Introverted Feeling function. May benefit from perusing Kant's Categorical Imperative.
Also, define your terms.
>>
Fucking Greenville - Thu, 10 Mar 2022 22:43:13 EST Wa/2PG1L No.210715 Reply
>>210288
Mind/Machine Interface

MMI?
User is currently banned from all boards
>>
Eliza Pettingdale - Sun, 13 Mar 2022 13:27:28 EST jGhoOuYF No.210726 Reply
>>210288
Left brain dominant, perhaps. There's a neuroscientist, McGilchrist, whose research interest is in how the two hemispheres of the brain work differently. It's not the pop psych notion that "the left brain is used for one thing and the right brain for a different thing", but rather, both hemispheres are used for each task - they just approach them differently; two contradictory logics are always at work in our minds. The left brain is concerned with machinic logic and tool use, and categorizes things according to how they can be used. The right brain, conversely, models reality as an autonomous system, an interconnected web, etc. McGilchrist writes about how, from a strictly neuroscientific point of view, the person who is well-adjusted to and successful in society shares a lot in common with a person suffering from serious right hemisphere damage. Society itself pushes left-brain logic almost to the exclusion of right-brain logic.

He mostly writes for an academic audience, but there's a great documentary on his work ("The Divided Brain") if you'd like to check that out.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.