Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Thoughts on Critical Race Theory

- Sat, 29 Jan 2022 06:43:28 EST 43LYWyNb No.210655
File: 1643456608960.png -(31162B / 30.43KB, 700x1162) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Thoughts on Critical Race Theory
The racial mindset we see today is the result of generations of propaganda. Intentional propaganda pushed by whites who wanted the acceptance of other races. This was well meaning, but the fact is that the idea was universally pushed in an unnatural way.

As a result today's white youth have become racist as a symbol of independence, similar to the defiance of short lived traditions we saw in the 70's. Deep in their minds they understand they've been told what to think all their lives, they know what they are allowed to say, and they are having none of it. Not because they ever believed in supremacy, but because they understand the end result is not equality or fairness but eternal subjugation.
User is currently banned from all boards
>>
Hamilton Croblingwell - Thu, 17 Feb 2022 20:11:38 EST Wa/2PG1L No.210680 Reply
>>210655

I like gypsies

I like knickers too
>>
Polly Worthinglock - Mon, 28 Feb 2022 10:15:38 EST kJvbsLrE No.210704 Reply
1646061338789.jpg -(69444B / 67.82KB, 850x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>eternal subjugation

I mean hey you're at least getting immortality out of the deal apparently to be subjected to political correctness for all eternity, because were you to die you naturally wouldn't be being subjugated anymore, because when you die you die, and everything you love and care about dies with you, because you're the only person on Earth who genuinely gives a shit about what you have to say, the world is a brand new place every few generations and your progeny will not give one single ever-loving fuck about you or "the white race", they'll have bigger fish to fry, just like you don't give a fuck and can't even tell if you're a Frisian or a Saxon or a Pict or whatever, all you know is you're white, and you can probably trace back your lineage a couple hundred years at best and all that tells you is where physically on Earth your white great grand parents lived, and it's probably all across the four corners of the Earth too, your distant relatives probably would've all hated each other and would've viewed you as a contemptuous mutt, all this connection you feel to your past you're just making up out of thin air

holy SHIT i love not caring about things i can't control and don't matter to me personally in my life, it's so liberating
>>
Fanny Pisslehall - Tue, 01 Mar 2022 13:50:38 EST rfZ3px7W No.210705 Reply
1646160638884.jpg -(329175B / 321.46KB, 1400x840) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>210655
Just sounds like an excuse to me. Identity politics and arranging ethnicity in a hierarchy of one person better or superior to another is abstract thinking applied to reality. Humanity's differences aren't that distinct. Especially compared to our differences during pre-history when there were actual different races of human living with and near each other. Still, we are all unique.

CRT is a bunch of hub-bub about not actual curriculum to justify censorship of ideas which don't align with far-right ideology. Rejecting social justice warrior discourse is fine, but using their discourse to justify racism against people who aren't or don't have European ancestry is false reason.

People are arriving at that european racist perspective by other means and not being truthful about it: such as a reaction to worsening material conditions to try to return to an older social order when inequality and freedom along ethnic lines were more stark. One of the schisms between working europeans and working africans, asians, and south americans, etc. was caused by the ruling classes by conceding more freedom to europeans and further dominating others. That way a united working and poor masses wouldn't revolt together against their authoritarian rule. Europe was on the verge of revolution before the slave trade. But the reliance on slaves also diminished the power, freedom, and wealth of working and poor europeans as well because of slaves as cheap labor for wealthy employers.
>>
Rebecca Duckfoot - Tue, 08 Mar 2022 23:15:12 EST erZargJ8 No.210706 Reply
Nah, I think teachers just want children to learn to be kind to each other. It's a shame that a lot of people don't know or can't accept why certain things are unkind to say, or why they have more far-reaching harm than just hurting someone's feelings.
>>
Phineas Noddleridge - Wed, 09 Mar 2022 16:17:53 EST Wa/2PG1L No.210707 Reply
>>210706
sexuality is racist in nature go figure
>>
Cedric Seshford - Wed, 09 Mar 2022 16:27:01 EST is4xkFLU No.210708 Reply
>>210707
Yup, everyone who has sexual urges wants to rape and torture all non-white people to death. You are 100% correct
>>
William Mittingspear - Wed, 09 Mar 2022 21:42:39 EST Wa/2PG1L No.210709 Reply
>>210708
Read a fucking history book it's called origin of a species
>>
William Mittingspear - Wed, 09 Mar 2022 21:45:19 EST Wa/2PG1L No.210710 Reply
>>210709
  • the same way you shouldn't refer to women as slampigs you shouldn't steal their knickers either
>>
Hedda Blatherstone - Fri, 11 Mar 2022 12:18:50 EST dc+JSDTO No.210717 Reply
>pushed by whites
lol
>>
Thomas Pipperchidging - Sat, 12 Mar 2022 10:50:00 EST Wa/2PG1L No.210718 Reply
>>210655
nice comic, arebthey turning him gay or something?

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.