Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Global unconciousness

- Tue, 17 May 2022 02:02:51 EST kqN6NUw2 No.210759
File: 1652767371050.jpg -(631016B / 616.23KB, 894x1342) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Global unconciousness
Well? I used to cite Jung's global unconsciousness until I read more and realized he was referencing a cultural transference of knowledge or experience instead of some greater knowing that everyone is all tapped into. For example how a day after a crossword puzzle is released people complete the puzzle faster on average. Someone else mentioned "Disc World's" concept of how God implants knowledge in life, like how to cure cancer, but if its in a worm its unrealized. Obviously a worm doesn't have the biological capacity for that type of knowledge, but perhaps its destiny does.

What do you think?
>>
Lydia Soppertatch - Thu, 26 May 2022 18:39:53 EST ShF6ZNUX No.210766 Reply
That is called parapsychology. I think it's not probable but reputed scientists won't even investigate it, which sucks, because then we won't get a more definitive answer.
But no one wants to appear crazy.
>>
Archie Cranningwick - Fri, 27 May 2022 23:52:15 EST kqN6NUw2 No.210768 Reply
>>210766
Oh yeah, I remember reading a book about parapsychology. It was taken serious for a time, culminating around the Cold War era with US and Russia competing discoveries. There was this one older Russian lady Nina Kulagina who was famous for psychokinesis. In the US was this group who made a table shake when pretending to communicate with a spirit. The theory was that their given belief in what they were doing caused it to shake. Then the scientific discipline was ridiculed and lost any sort of recognition from the greater scientific community.

I don't remember reading about global unconsciousness under parapsychology, but maybe?

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.