420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

penis pump

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Trip report: Highest dose so far 500ug by Phyllis Cibbermick - Thu, 05 Jan 2017 20:07:46 EST ID:Fz9dzDE7 No.873124 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1483664866551.jpg -(57585B / 56.24KB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 57585
The 4 tabs I bought off onion finally arrived last night so I decided to trip. I'm not that experienced with psychedelics yet (only tripped like 4 times, my last one being 200ug which was about a week ago) so my only experiences with LSD were not all that eye opening. Only mild visuals, euphoric body tingles only during the peak, giggling at stupid shit and very deep thoughts. Those kinds of trips are pretty awesome but it felt like a longer weed high and I wanted to experience the visual side of LSD. I opened my parcel and to my surprise the vendor added one more tab, so I figured tonight would be my first heroic dose.

>6pm: it's been about 20 minutes since I dropped them so I decide to load up skyrim
>doing the companions quests, at the part where (spoilers) I turn into a werewolf
>pretty fun running around and murdering indiscriminately
>got to the silver hands, so repeat of above (they started it)
>7pm: I start to feel the body load starting to creep up so I turn some music on
>minimized itunes and maximized skyrim to see the map
>this is where things start to get a little fuzzy but I'll try to remember the best I can
>the letters for Whiterun and all neighbouring caverns looked white but were a bit blurred and adopted a sort of rainbow-ish outline
>this startled me to the point that my heart dropped
>but i remembered reading here to remind yourself that it's just the drug and that i wasn't dying so i felt less worried about it over time
>as the visuals got deeper so did my confusion lol
>i remember fighting a dragon and at the end when you absorb its soul and the wind rushes all around you it left a little to real (i have a fan to prevent my laptop from overheating so this really enhanced it)
>as i started walking away i stopped to look at the trees and bushes which appeared to be breathing in and out while the winter winds swirled all around
>it was magical
>but the confusion and blurriness prevented me from playing so i decided to stop
>as i closed the screen my star and stardust filled background hit me with full force
>my music stopped playing and with noise cancelling earphones it felt like my ears were full of pressure and i could hear all my bodily noises
>which is all fine to hear while sober but on acid it kinda worried me
>i didn't prepare any more music to listen to so i could only hear my body while i stared at shapes morphing into more shapes on my wall for like 10 minutes
>then i decided to play a tank shooter game
>turned some music back on and loaded it up
>everything on the screen looked like vhs footage from the 80s and 90s
>like the colours were leaking out from behind some shapes
>i was in a hilly sort of plains and when i drove around the hills would start to move like waves rising up and down as i surfed on them
>the minimap was doing the same thing only the quadrant lines would be squeezing and expanding
>so i decided to stop that too after dying many times and not paying attention to the main objective
>games where you have to pay attention were probably not the best things to do right now so i figured watching a movie would be a lot nicer
>looked up shin godzilla and turned it on
>it's got subtitles so the blurry rainbow outlines were very present
>i noticed every light surface like skin and sides of buildings/walls had fractals pulsating on them which was pretty sick too
>i couldn't help giggling like an idiot at the first couple parts of the movie
>it was just a bunch of old and middle aged japanese men discussing politics, strange camera angles and cuts in awkward moments
>when godzilla first appeared i burst out laughing, i wont go too much into it as to not spoil it
>but as i kept on watching it got a lot more serious and the effects were amazing so i got really into it
>theres some engrish parts in it so more laughing ensued
>after it ended i got that feeling you get after being in a theater but a lot more enhanced and i was a bit hungry too
>i heard about eating fresh fruit while tripping so i decided to eat a pear and an orange
>that was probably the best part of the trip to be honest
>peeling the orange felt like i was opening a christmas present and every orange citrus sack thing inside was sparkling brightly
>trying to hold onto the pear's core while eating around it wasn't as nice
>after that i put on godzilla from 2014 to compare it
>god.. it was the worst thing ive ever watched but i figured it would get better once the colossal monsters appeared
>i was very much wrong, i thought with all the high budget special effects and dramatic explosions it would make the movie good too but nope
>the ending was terrible as well
>after the movie i debated venturing outside but it was probably too cold, and since it was like 2 in the morning there wouldn't be anything open
>the visuals started to die down a little but were still very clear
>they continued for the rest of the trip while i was looking through imageboards
>it was around 7am when i thought the trip would be over but it was still going which was a little strange but i was totally okay with
>i laid in my bed for a few hours listening to podcasts and staring at my sheets which looked like pic related and really vibrant
>noticed that when i kept one eye closed (especially the right one) the visuals would spin and spin outwards like a laser light show
>if i kept my left closed i would only get a stagnant geometrical wallpaper that would stay still on the sheet while i looked up and down
>it looked like the design was actually sown into it instead of just a plain white sheet
>things were like that until i fell asleep at 11

Overall it was pretty cool, but I think next time I'll walk around an aquarium or something. Hopefully somewhere without many people because I don't think I could hold a conversation.
>>
Rebecca Pinkinbutch - Thu, 05 Jan 2017 21:06:19 EST ID:huNiMBpC No.873125 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Just wait til you go deep enough down the rabbit hole that you question whether you ever existed to begin with even when you're sober
>>
!GOACID/XyA - Thu, 05 Jan 2017 22:32:14 EST ID:F3yVGzWX No.873126 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>873125

Just wait till you realize there isn't a difference between existence and non-existence
>>
Reuben Baffingnere - Fri, 06 Jan 2017 05:49:35 EST ID:hX4RAlHg No.873131 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>873125
>>873126

shut up you pseudo-philosophical retards

nb
>>
Psytrack !4v1cAOWo9w - Fri, 06 Jan 2017 08:24:04 EST ID:Rb2KJjSV No.873135 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>873126
what kind of statement is that, goacid

thats a stupidass statement
nb
>>
Thomas Chattingmitch - Fri, 06 Jan 2017 08:55:18 EST ID:pQdQEhN2 No.873136 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>873135
Oh look it's another tripfag
>>
Awe' God !!vVWR8L52 - Fri, 06 Jan 2017 11:04:52 EST ID:lNZjvjql No.873141 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1483718692553.jpg -(9851B / 9.62KB, 138x200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>873131
just wait till you realize that pseudo-philosophical retards are actually real life psychosophical geniuses.
>>
Psython !4v1cAOWo9w - Fri, 06 Jan 2017 12:21:47 EST ID:Rb2KJjSV No.873146 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>873136
ive been here for 7-8 years. i dont usually use a trip.
>>
Phyllis Cibbermick - Fri, 06 Jan 2017 14:38:58 EST ID:Fz9dzDE7 No.873150 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>873125
How many tabs does it take to completely forget your existence?
hypothetically of course
>>
Awe' God !!vVWR8L52 - Fri, 06 Jan 2017 15:05:00 EST ID:lNZjvjql No.873151 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>873150
It only takes one tab and a truckload full of gay men
>>
Ian Clipperhidging - Fri, 06 Jan 2017 16:43:07 EST ID:h4HejlRJ No.873162 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>873151

This
>>
Lillian Bullerwater - Thu, 12 Jan 2017 04:36:17 EST ID:+A8iDHxR No.873332 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>873126
this

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.