420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

penis pump

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Body/Sensory Load by Samuel Clankinpure - Sun, 08 Jan 2017 05:29:12 EST ID:Th7fqDgy No.873231 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1483871352229.jpg -(50714B / 49.53KB, 540x429) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 50714
What do you do when you're having trouble enjoying your trip because your gut or body or just whole body seems to have a dysphoric malaise?
I think I react stronger to it than others.
>>
Awe' God !!vVWR8L52 - Sun, 08 Jan 2017 05:45:03 EST ID:lNZjvjql No.873232 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>873231
I imagine that I'm being put through the cleansing fire of God.
>>
Beatrice Snodham - Sun, 08 Jan 2017 06:28:24 EST ID:DdnWW9FH No.873234 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I just kind of grab on by the horns and stare that ride down straight down the barrel.

Nothing to it but tell yourself you'll be alright if you accidentally did it this time. Ride that barrel. I think my worst was underestimating a new street batch of a 25x and taking two hits that I later found out were very large doses and I just sort of paced around the room and throughout the house for a good thirty minutes breathing deeply and suppressing any notion that I was on a small overdose. I knew that being afraid would just cause me to elevate my heart rate and potentiate hyperventilation.
>>
Fiend !!1C9jE+w+ - Sun, 08 Jan 2017 16:42:12 EST ID:8IxgWiHt No.873255 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>873231
> Smoke pot
> Snort /dis/
>>
Nicholas Saddlehotch - Thu, 12 Jan 2017 03:26:52 EST ID:dp5uJKQC No.873331 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I just keep going between laying down and circling around the room in loops and sometimes feeling and accepting the strong bodily sensations and sometimes ignoring them. Repetition helps as it's nothing to be worried about even though it will supprise alarmingly the first times. I think of it being worth the good sides though, like amazing visuals, interesting thoughts and good afterglow while it's possible to enjoy all sorts of things while still being quite psychedelical. I found out little things help a bit, like brushing teeth before the trip, changing new sheets, cleaning the room, having a good pillow and so on.. but only a bit. You just got to bear with it in the end and think how you could make it easier for yourself. I don't feel being in an alarming discomfort anymore. I guess it's a bit like learning to handle discomfort in doing a sport you like.
>>
Phyllis Deddlesire - Thu, 12 Jan 2017 15:24:59 EST ID:lNZjvjql No.873342 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>873231
srsly though, just improve your health, with fruit and vegs. Euphoria will ensue.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.