420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Shrooms by Phineas Morringtodge - Sat, 04 Nov 2017 13:41:50 EST ID:+2ejQGyt No.882747 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1509817310499.jpg -(2631447B / 2.51MB, 5514x3666) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 2631447
My friend really wants me to try taking 2g of shrooms. I am definitely interested, but I have a few problems. First is I get panic attacks, clinical panic attacks. I've blacked out from a panic attack after smoking weed. I smoked weed a lot as a kid and after a bit it started giving me panic attacks on the regular and reignited the anxiety I thought I had dealt with. I also dissociate a lot, especially on weed and even when I'm drunk. Should I do shrooms? I really wanna experience it but idk if my brain will let me. Also I'm 18, so I guess kinda young for psychedelics but not too young. Idk if it matters.
>>
Shitting Bashchark - Sat, 04 Nov 2017 15:45:26 EST ID:hhSWvxC6 No.882750 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>882747
Sounds like a no go to me man. Even people without anxiety problems experience anxiety from taking psys and even take BENZOS to try and counter act it. Considering psychedelics have a proclivity to feed off of and amplify your perceptions and emotions and they not only influence but actually form and shape your perceptual reality, suffering from panic attacks presents a significant risk for a hellish nightmare experience.

If you just had mild anxiety problems I'd say go for it, but panic attacks on a trip translate into potentially traumatic experiences that could psychologically scar you for a long time.
>>
Shitting Bashchark - Sat, 04 Nov 2017 15:46:45 EST ID:hhSWvxC6 No.882751 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>882750
I have no idea why my phone capitalized the word benzos
>>
Augustus Bribberdedge - Sat, 04 Nov 2017 18:39:51 EST ID:WFOS2Lr1 No.882754 Ignore Report Quick Reply
You should probably deal with your anxiety first, learn calming techniques etc.. id say give it a few years, personally tripping has helped me deal with depression/anxiety but i was literally tripping for the sole cause of resolving those issues, so i confronted that shit head on (which is part of the psychedelic mindset, forces you to confront ideas whether you like them or not) so yeah, it can either completely resolve them, or make them worse, depending on how you have your experience, so id wait a bit, get some more life experience etc, maybe try extasy with your pal or something instead. (Much more down to earth and focuses more around emotions than straight headfuck from psychedelics)

Hope this helps
>>
Eliza Greenson - Sun, 05 Nov 2017 23:11:22 EST ID:uWeRr5Te No.882787 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I've been meditating for several years now and I consider myself a pretty laid back dude, but even I still get bad trips.

Sort your shit out first. Unless you're 100% ready to face your fears I'd stay away from psychedelics.
>>
Clara Fanhood - Mon, 06 Nov 2017 07:41:22 EST ID:eBUZKhxg No.882798 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>882747
If you get anxious you get anxious. Just ride it out. using weird techniques like mediation and stuff (which a lot of people suggest) is just avoidance, if you just sit there and just have a bad fucking time... I dunno. That's that I guess...
>>
Graham Dabblefuck - Mon, 06 Nov 2017 09:29:18 EST ID:tkNrhFbf No.882799 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Start with 1/2 a gram
>>
Graham Dabblefuck - Mon, 06 Nov 2017 09:31:43 EST ID:tkNrhFbf No.882800 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>882747
You sound like a great candidate for this. It will help your anxiety. But start small. Tolerance varies widely between individuals. 2 grams is light for some and a full blown trip for others. Start with 1/2 a gram. Be in a serene, relaxing environment preferably. Not your friends dingy basement.
>>
Thomas Hushson - Mon, 06 Nov 2017 14:24:08 EST ID:WFOS2Lr1 No.882802 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>882798
>using meditation is avoidance
Breathwork meditation is literally the natural way to trip, doing this on psychedelics can 'solidify' the mindset, greatly intensifying the trip, more euphoria, and can lead to revelatory/breakthrough esque experience, but yeah, the relaxing kinds are kinda pointless for tripping imo
>>
Emma Brusslegold - Mon, 06 Nov 2017 17:50:33 EST ID:LKpMIREV No.882813 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>882798

>MEDITATION IS AVOIDANCE

haha, wow, most ignorant post of 2017 nominee here
>>
Reuben Hallyfadge - Mon, 06 Nov 2017 21:01:06 EST ID:GDARKkZs No.882817 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>882747
I suggest trying .4-.5 first and see how that turns out 3-4hours after then take the rest you should feel more comfortable.
>>
Eugene Hirrywed - Mon, 06 Nov 2017 23:12:56 EST ID:64Gbmaig No.882822 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Itt: pussies

Haha call me negative but this thread has me laughing at everyone

Hahahaha .5 seriously ?? Thats your suggestion? Come on wtf man up and eat your two grams it will be ok jeez 2 grams come on why is everyone so scared its not like hes eating a quad

Thats like here eat this sliver of a tab instead of just eating a tab like a normal person quit being so SCARED negative beings feed off of that you know they can smell it and taking the shrooms/being afraid will only attract them to you.

>".. I .... I get anxiety"

Dont eat the shrooms if youre a pussy theres a reason that youre scared! Imo why would you take psys if you didnt want to have an experience so that being said either dont take them and be scared or man up and eat them and hopefully youll have an experience off of 2g? Like geez people are weak

>.4

Hysterical
>>
Augustus Pollyham - Tue, 07 Nov 2017 19:02:37 EST ID:+jEMXV4O No.882836 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>882822
You can tell how moronic someone is by how many times they call someone a pussy for being cautious. Please don't propagate your inferior genes.
>>
Cedric Worthingstone - Tue, 07 Nov 2017 21:04:06 EST ID:duFENYhr No.882839 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Ime tryptamines are much less anxiety producing than weed. You can have bad trips, but having an actual panic attack from weed is more likely.

Psychedelics bind to SERT as do anti-depressants and the latter are used off label for some anxiety disorders so maybe there's some correlation there. Something other than the psychedelic effects make the headspace feel warm and comforting as opposed to weed where all you have is the THC spiraling around in your brain causing all kinds of paranoia and weird ruminations.
>>
Ernest Pimmerforth - Wed, 08 Nov 2017 14:59:32 EST ID:uniUzRCx No.882871 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>882822
fucking truth, .5 is nothing. First timers should take between 2 and 4.
>>
Edwin Middlewill - Wed, 08 Nov 2017 16:26:14 EST ID:zHipDGVA No.882873 Ignore Report Quick Reply
The anxiety that psychedelics can cause is never for no reason. If you can see the reason then you can deal with the root cause of it!
Shrooms mostly just make me horny at any dose.
>>
Jenny Bundock - Wed, 08 Nov 2017 16:32:00 EST ID:I9UNY4tA No.882874 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1510176720744.jpg -(1468895B / 1.40MB, 1920x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
OP, only you really know the full extent and severity of your anxiety disorder, so at the end of the day who better to know what is best for you than you? Forget about what anyone else says if you know you're not going to enjoy it or severely fuck yourself up.

Second, as far as drugs go mushrooms are pretty safe. If you're a full blown schizophrenic I'd advise against them but shrooms are not nearly as bad as you think. I'm not trying to egg you on but I doubt you're going to take enough so as to trigger some sort of catastrophically fatal adverse reaction in your body.

And a word about ""bad trips"" in general, I don't believe in them. Imo the whole point of doing shrooms is to have an epiphany of sorts - whether it's positive or negative is a circumstance of your mental and emotional condition during the time of dosing.

I've had portions of otherwise great, mind altering experiences with mushrooms that have caused me to become emotional and question my past or the direction I'm going in life - but I've had to confront those feelings and usually after about an hour or so I calm down and continue going on enjoying the high; while having learned something about myself.

So long story short, Though I've had brief negative emotional experiences in the past while experimenting with shrooms it was still a great time and never was I ever in any sort of physiological danger of doing irrevocable mental harm upon myself - and this is coming from someone who isn't quite mentally stable himself either OP.

>>882839
>Something other than the psychedelic effects make the headspace feel warm and comforting as opposed to weed
This 1000000x times. My fondest experiences experimenting with shrooms have just been during a thunder or snow storm where I'm just alone with my thoughts listening to music, watching the snow/rain come down cozied up with a hot cup of tea, coffee or hot cocoa (and sometimes alcohol). Funny thing is, when I first got into drugs and was completely clueless I always thought weed made you ""trip"". All weed does for me is make me happy, hungry than tired (in that order). I always wanted to really probe the depths of my conscience and hallucinate. Psys, particularly LSD and Shrooms have let me do just that.

Bump because this thread is making me want to trip balls again soon.
>>
Simon Fuckingdock - Wed, 08 Nov 2017 19:25:30 EST ID:XYBkwpdZ No.882876 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1510187130057.jpg -(113409B / 110.75KB, 633x825) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
I say YES! Emphatially. However, DO NOT smoke Weed while you are tripping. Mushrooms are amazing enough on their own and it will only cloud your headspace. This isn't true for everyone, but based on your history with paranoia and anxiety I would say that weed will only exacerbate things.

In fact, a solid 3.5g trip may force you to come to terms with some of the root causes of your anxiety, and it may help you on the road to recovery. Don't fear a bad trip, even, because you will always come out the other end of the experience alive and well. Surrender to the experience and SLAYER
>>
Eugene Brippershit - Thu, 09 Nov 2017 05:52:46 EST ID:ySGwvSwU No.882882 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>882876
>come out the other end alive and well
Unless he has a panic attack and runs into traffic, or maybe if he falls down a flight if stairs. Possible freaking out and killijg yourself is always a possibility and you didn't even mention a sitter or anything man, c'mon.
>>
Edward Lightdock - Thu, 09 Nov 2017 07:34:36 EST ID:mautRsP8 No.882883 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>882882

Lmao fuck off dude. You best be fucking trolling.
>>
Fanny Fanstock - Thu, 09 Nov 2017 08:26:13 EST ID:e/sm6u50 No.882884 Ignore Report Quick Reply
if you ever get nervous, focus on your breathing and realize it will pass
just do, the experience will make you better
>>
James Heblingwater - Thu, 09 Nov 2017 09:14:20 EST ID:LywZUfmH No.882885 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>882883
The running into traffic is a bit much, but physical harm due to falls while tripping IS a risk. Especially if you're panic prone. 3.5 grams and beyond can cause rather distracting hallucinations that cloud your vision and make movement difficult. Running indoors with stuff and furniture around in such a state is a bad idea, especially when panicking.

The whole saying of psychedelics being completely harmless only really holds true for completely healthy and sane people. Mental problems and illnesses really ramp up the chances of bad experiences and bad effects.
>>
Edward Lightdock - Thu, 09 Nov 2017 13:09:25 EST ID:mautRsP8 No.882887 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>882885

True, but I think they're severely over stating the dangers.
>>
Angus Mopperhall - Thu, 09 Nov 2017 16:22:12 EST ID:n7jOe4eU No.882893 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>882885
Its not likely that anyone would ever react like that, but that there fight or flight response can overwhelm all but the strongest depressants. Even still, sane people on enough can fuck up. Your point stands strong though. I would describe it as anyone who can handle 6 or 7 beers inside of 2 hours can do 2.5g of mushrooms any day. The age old adage will always apply and that is set and setting.
>>
Hugh Moshham - Fri, 10 Nov 2017 04:42:01 EST ID:8d01vsm6 No.882905 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>882883
Have you ever done a high dose? Lol
>>
Fanny Huckleforth - Fri, 10 Nov 2017 16:45:17 EST ID:SiodoLLQ No.882916 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>882883
So tell me how small does your penis have to be to achieve the level of insecurity that prevents you from entertaining worst case scenarios? Pretty small I would imagine.
It is possible to be extra sensitive to ANY substance, not just psychedelics. The chances are one in a million bit i can occur. I love how no one in here has mentioned threshold dosing and you try to say I'm trolling like you have any kind of knowledge, experience, or intelligence to speak of whatsoever. Always something smart to say never anything intelligent to contribute.
>>
Phineas Henningford - Sat, 11 Nov 2017 05:25:36 EST ID:7OBsp/5q No.882939 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>882916
> that prevents you from entertaining worst case scenarios?
There's a difference between recognizing the possibility and acknowledging it and getting anxious or otherwise almost expecting it to happen like you kind of seem to be. It's the difference between respecting what the shrooms are capable of and being scared of what the shrooms can do. One is healthy, the other is neurotic.

I'll be the first to admit that dude is being pretty cavalier about all this shit, but I mean shit. And a trip sitter? Like, I can get taking a smaller dose to test the waters, but I've never understood the need for a trip sitter. If you actually feel, somewhere deep inside yourself, that you actually need a trip sitter or that you should have one, then honestly you ought to just avoid psychedelics and hallucinogens in general. That's a huge red flag to me, indicating that someone has a neurotic enough mentality and psychological state that they are going to wind up having a bad time. If not the first time or even the first few times, a bad trip is going to happen and then they'll feel all scarred for life.

>So tell me how small does your penis have to be to achieve the level of insecurity
>Pretty small I would imagine

Btw, I often find that, much like in cases with racism, the person who first brings penis size/race up is usually the racist one/one with insecurities stemming from having a tiny dick. And please don't try coming back at me with some dumb comment questioning my dick size either. Mine is plenty small, señor.
>>
Edward Wimbletog - Sat, 11 Nov 2017 08:32:54 EST ID:ySGwvSwU No.882941 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>882939
Most insecurities come from painfully irrelevant and idiotic place.
>then you honestly shoud avoid psychedelics
Wow, you just went full retard and exemplified why the shamans used to keep their knowledge secret. YOU should avoid psychedelics and hallucinogens in general if this is how you approach them. The most powerful of the teaching plants go from zero to a trillion miles an hour in no time flat. Mushrooms might not be ayahuasca but ALL of these substances deserve the same respect. These substances, the very same ones consumed by my indigenous ancestors, are powerful and can be revelatory in small doses even. Sitters aren't just there to fetch you water or wipe your ass. You bounce ideas off them so you can remember, you bond when you learn how to let go and say "I love you", and yes they can help keep you grounded.
I don't think you make for a very good psychonaut. I think these substances and the experience is wasted on you. I think the fact that threshold dosing is STILL being ignored shows your ignorance or inexperience. These are things I think, I can't prove them, but I get the feeling I am not the only one who's tried to explain this to you.
No one said anything about "race" either you tiny dicked racist. I personally don't even believe in the concept.
>>
Eliza Gaddleshaw - Sun, 12 Nov 2017 15:37:06 EST ID:duFENYhr No.882971 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>882939

I agree that people attach far too much importance to the trip-sitter. It's in effect a babysitter for those individuals who haven't gained enough control over their inner child and fear that his/her emotions will overpower them in the psychedelic state. It's fine if people need a trip-sitter but some people have matured enough that it isn't a necessity.
>>
Cornelius Busslespear - Sun, 12 Nov 2017 17:16:46 EST ID:ySGwvSwU No.882975 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>882971
Have you ever done a really high dose? Hell, the spotter logic applies to all things pushed to an extreme. A sitter/spotter is PARAMOUNT in certain circumstances, and I have said once I will say it again that thinking right there is why shaman and medicine men refused to share their secrets.
>>
Molly Shakeson - Mon, 13 Nov 2017 06:16:19 EST ID:LywZUfmH No.882986 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>882971
Don't bash the trip sitter, especially when you start doing more exotic hallucinogens.

Fucking bashed my head through a glass painting pane on salvia and my trip sitters managed to get me to sit down and wait out the trip. If I had been alone, I doubt I would have inflicted much harm on me, but thanks to those girls I now have a tiny scar on my forehead instead of having a fucking scratched up fucked up forehead.
>>
Archie Feffingmun - Mon, 13 Nov 2017 18:05:48 EST ID:m6uzUcA8 No.882996 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>882975
Why don't you suck some more shaman dick, Jesus Christ. Ever think the shaman are the people who don't need trip sitters themselves like the other dude? God it's annoying when some shithead can't shut the fuck up about shaman around here
>>
Edward Pollyspear - Mon, 13 Nov 2017 21:37:13 EST ID:ySGwvSwU No.883000 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>882996
Telling someone to suck dick and calling them a shithead doesn't lend you credibility you fucking retard. Shaman did more than just sit around and smoke and drink drugs you dumb fucking fiend. They shared plant medicine with people in need and gaurded their knowledge so it wouldn't be wasted and abused by and wasted on hedonistic little retards like you.
Never compare yourself to a shaman, or anyone else who THINKS that tripping alone makes you one. You trivialize the culture you pillage as you cherry pick the ideas they championed thousands of years before you ignorantly butchered it and disrespected their processes. So no I won't suck a shaman's dick, because these ideas and concepts appear world over not just the rain forest and this is how millions of people before you came to respect them.
It's a word that represents the idea. An idea which you cannot grasp being spoken about at a table which you are not grown enough to sit at. Disrespectfully petulantly lashing out only highlights the truth that the experiences these substances have to offer were wasted on you or you didn't go as far as you think. Take time, deflate your ego, compose a thought, and respond appropriately if you can.
>>
Nigel Sandlehall - Mon, 13 Nov 2017 22:47:31 EST ID:LywZUfmH No.883001 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>883000
Uh, shamanism isn't a culture chucklefuck. It's a "job". Guidance and healing. Like a pre-industrial psychologist/house doctor.

There's nothing magical or mystical about it. Being a shaman is no different from being a chieftain, a warrior, a hunter, a craftsman. It's a job description for a specific role in society within certain periods of time during human history.
>>
Edward Pollyspear - Tue, 14 Nov 2017 05:24:40 EST ID:ySGwvSwU No.883005 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>883001
Exactly, which is what I was pointing out when I said its expressed in clutures world over. Thats what it means when I called it an idea, ya know, a universal concept. Thats why tripping alone doesn't fucking manke you one just like putting on a bandage doesn't make you doctor. Asserting anything even remotely close to that is nothing short of insulting and certainly trivializes the matter. How fucking stupid are you?
>>
Nell Dartstock - Tue, 14 Nov 2017 05:38:11 EST ID:vI6LY0gL No.883007 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>this thread
Classic /psy/
>>
James Blozzlehall - Tue, 14 Nov 2017 07:48:41 EST ID:GcCNQ/mC No.883012 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I strongly suggest you don't do it.

You will probably psych yourself into a bad trip, and that can have lasting psycholgical consequences.
>>
Eugene Bardwill - Tue, 14 Nov 2017 11:31:04 EST ID:psStlrDk No.883016 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>882747
Shrooms are pretty nice to newbies
>>
Thomas Domblefag - Tue, 14 Nov 2017 11:50:05 EST ID:3N5hDJxM No.883017 Ignore Report Quick Reply
None of these arguing cunts have mentioned the tried and true method to ensure a clean trip.

The key is to go for a really good run an hour or so before tripping so you get all the anxiety and adrenaline chemicals out BEFORE you take the mushrooms. Same goes for weed - smoke a lot the days leading up to the trip and then when you do trip all the bad vibes will be out of your system already.
>>
Samuel Gunkinlock - Tue, 14 Nov 2017 14:32:11 EST ID:FWN+y4B/ No.883018 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>883017
That would raise adrenaline and androgen levels not lower them. People wouldn't get corrected if they didn't make outrageous claims.
So, for your sake I will explain how that MIGHT help SOME people. Raising androgen and adrenaline levels might be beneficial in that it would create a short term sense of confidence followed by an endorphin response which would cause feelings of calmness(runners high). Consider though.that if the person has a panic disorder and they do that it would in the moment make a panic response more likely. All of this of course is assumine you run enough and/or hard enough.
>>
Albert Snodforth - Wed, 15 Nov 2017 00:04:32 EST ID:rfFD3NBa No.883025 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>883018
endorphin release increases chance of panic attack?
that seems highly counter intuitive
>>
Walter Hoffingchadge - Wed, 15 Nov 2017 05:19:55 EST ID:ySGwvSwU No.883032 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>883025
Increase in androgen levels and adrenaline. Its the natural human response to intense physical movement. Well, there's a natural decrease of myostatin as well but thats if you're lifting.
It really depends on how hard, fast, or long you run and the individual's disposition. So it could serve as a benefit or a detriment.
>>
Walter Fappernot - Fri, 17 Nov 2017 18:27:28 EST ID:CnvSyhBL No.883083 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Never go into a trip with a bad feeling, make sure you're surrounded with your favorite things and people and make sure that you're comfortable as fuck. Make sure you won't have any interruptions from outside and just have a good time with your friends.
>>
Emma Bezzleletch - Fri, 17 Nov 2017 19:50:18 EST ID:ySGwvSwU No.883084 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>883083
All of this is very good advice, but also make sure not to make plans before or while on them.
>>
Shit Muggleman - Sat, 18 Nov 2017 23:19:32 EST ID:1wMhNrKx No.883118 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1511065172307.png -(201596B / 196.87KB, 543x344) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>882822

This nigga knows what up
>>
Wesley Soddlestock - Sun, 19 Nov 2017 00:36:03 EST ID:HQ7kkJuM No.883120 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>883118
> sees this comment
> oh no slavery is bad.
> checks for the nigga this guy owns.
> laugh with >>882822
> realized /psy/ is full of people who have never taken psys

Seriously. If you guys lack the mental fortitude for two jimjohnnin wacky jack grams then fuck right of here. Pyschadelics are incredibly fun but can also come with the risk of scaring the bazjeesus outta you and fucking with your sense of self and reality at higher doses. If you guys n gals cannot ground yourself or be confident enough for two measily freakin grams of shrooms gtfo.
>>
Charles Crondlestin - Sun, 19 Nov 2017 06:23:02 EST ID:ySGwvSwU No.883123 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>883118
>>883120
You fucking idiots almost ruin such a good thing. Its not a pissing contest and there's never such a thing as too much caution. So keep you shit talking micropenis cicle jerk in the alley behind the chili's you run you glory hole out of and off these fucking boards. Go back to the future or wherever the fuck it was you learned your social skills.
>>
Charles Crondlestin - Sun, 19 Nov 2017 06:31:04 EST ID:ySGwvSwU No.883124 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>883123
Wow, that was meant to be "the future"* not "future" but I guess autocorrect doesn't even recognize it as a place. I guess you two might fit into an idiocracy style future though.
>>
Hamilton Fuckingstock - Sun, 19 Nov 2017 07:14:58 EST ID:ncWy+tY+ No.883125 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1511093698209.webm [mp4] -(4908875B / 4.68MB, 480x360) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>883124

this is the funniest post ive read for a while.
>>
Sophie Drivingmog - Sun, 19 Nov 2017 08:13:31 EST ID:cXesjqeL No.883126 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>883123
Op you should go after 2.5-3.5g.
I would take the 2g and lemon tek it and make tea. smoke weed on the comeup definitely the peak and the whole time really. If weed makes you paranario and nervous while sober, fear not, mushrooms give you superhuman weed ingestion powers. You can take bigger bowls than you ever imagined.
Only fear with a 2g dose is not getting where you need to be.
>>
Charles Crondlestin - Sun, 19 Nov 2017 09:20:31 EST ID:ySGwvSwU No.883129 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I meant to re misspell and mis-misspelled the rerespelling if the initially misautorespelling of the word lol
>>
Charles Choffingham - Sun, 19 Nov 2017 12:40:29 EST ID:I9UNY4tA No.883133 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>883126
>Defiling the purity of a psy trip with weed (or any other drug besides more psychedelics)
ISHYGDDT

From personal experience smoking or drinking at the onset or during the peak of a trip gives me brain fog and deadens my senses which makes the trip less "psychedelic". Generally smoking weed just sobers me up and makes me tired. I definitely smoke weed on the comedown at the tail end of a trip to ease into sobriety however.
>>
Charles Crondlestin - Sun, 19 Nov 2017 17:28:01 EST ID:ySGwvSwU No.883137 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>883133
I have had similar experiences myself. Weed just makes me feel more sober when I smoke on top of mushies. Different substances interact differently with weed, because on DXM it usually sends me over the edge.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.