Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated April 10)
Syrian rue Ignore Report Reply
Cornelius Pecklefotch - Mon, 10 Sep 2018 18:22:19 EST ID:JEBLvmCI No.892083
File: 1536618139144.png -(1034945B / 1010.69KB, 640x1136) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 1034945
So I bought some Syrian rue to try it out on its own for its antidepressant effects.Today I tried 1gram and nothing.
I read it could be taken raw without turning it into tea but what I done was added hot water give it a little crushbwoth a spoon left it on a coffe pot on the warm setting for 2 hours then drank in in two servings in 2 hours....

Was just a test but didn't/don't feel a thing

Tomorrow I plan to just use 3 grams and put it in a pan an boil for an hour..is this all I need to do ?

Also how long do I need to wait before I can take shrooms and it NOT have any effect on me..I'm not ready to poteinate the shrooms with it yet but plan on taking 2g or so Wednesday night.
>>
Hugh Boddlebedging - Tue, 11 Sep 2018 15:12:53 EST ID:son+sazg No.892103 Ignore Report Reply
>>892083
> Tomorrow I plan to just use 3 grams and put it in a pan an boil for an hour..is this all I need to do ?

Yeah. 1g is too low a dose. 3 grams will work.

> Also how long do I need to wait before I can take shrooms and it NOT have any effect on me..I'm not ready to poteinate the shrooms with it yet but plan on taking 2g or so Wednesday night.

If you take MAOIs daily then 2 weeks. If you use rue occasionally than 48 hours should do.
>>
Matilda Semmertore - Wed, 12 Sep 2018 15:30:43 EST ID:JEBLvmCI No.892131 Ignore Report Reply
1536780643370.png -(917645B / 896.14KB, 1136x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>892103
Ok so today I brewed up 3GS and felt in this weird sort of mild dream world where I I felt tired.
Half the morning was just spent lying on my bed with my eyes closed,maybe a placebo but mental 3rd eye imagination images where more clearer than when I've been trying to visualise when mediating (been mediating for 4-5weeks)

That could be a placebo tho I dunno.

>Do you have to take it a few days on the run for improved mood effects to take place ?

>if I take 2g mushies tomorrow night will I be in for a ride or will they just be mellow,really want to take them but I'm not in the mood this week for a heavy trip.

If I can get more from the Syrian rue by taking it daily I'll try it again tomorrow .
>>
Ian Bimmerfield - Sat, 15 Sep 2018 16:30:07 EST ID:JEBLvmCI No.892181 Ignore Report Reply
1537043407985.png -(1338604B / 1.28MB, 1136x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>WOW what a weird drug

So I brewed 4g a couple of times last night.drabl the first boil never felt anything boiled it again for anngour or so then drank that then it worked.

It ended up giving me these very clear visions.
Best way to describe it is it basically enhanced my ability to imagine and visualise x100
One cool vision was that of a angel type being and it trying to bring me to a night light energy source.

Even though it was very vivid it wasn't like a CEV and even though it was a very clear vision (and so where other things) I wasn't awestruck.

I'd say it's like a nootropic for you imagination.

I need to try it again and use it for a mediation session

Oh and I also got a lot of tracers from it.Had these weird ones what Actualy appeared when my eyes would move left,right,up down..I've only really ever seen them on my hand or people never like that before.

It never improved my mood at all though

And I half think of you took it all the time you could tho crazy with the thoughts.

The thought where coming out sort of like the way weed and psys bring them out but without the knowing your high bit,felt more natural.

>How is this supposed to be use as an Monoamine oxidase inhibitor to fight of depression ?
I'm I supposed to take small doses every day or what ? I've read pharmacy grade ones can take a few weeks to work but o read this an bacopa is supposed to have feel good feelings after a day
>>
John Shakestock - Sat, 15 Sep 2018 18:05:41 EST ID:9FNx1am+ No.892182 Ignore Report Reply
>>892131
"maybe a placebo but mental 3rd eye imagination images where more clearer"

I see exactly what you mean. I don't think it's placebo.
>>
Charlotte Bardstone - Sat, 15 Sep 2018 18:58:42 EST ID:bDYMg8HY No.892183 Ignore Report Reply
>>892181
RIMAs are instant, they kick in and wear off in a day's time.
>>
Nicholas Camblefield - Wed, 19 Sep 2018 18:06:35 EST ID:JEBLvmCI No.892252 Ignore Report Reply
>>892183
So how do I use it for a mood boost then ?
was planning on brewing up 5g and maybe split that up for 7 days see if it does anything
>>
Archie Bunningfeck - Thu, 01 Nov 2018 13:11:42 EST ID:9VNoxu77 No.893144 Ignore Report Reply
Bumping this again

>can the seeds be swollen while or will o just end up shitting them out like
When ye dont chew nuts up properly ?

I stopped drinking it because it took ages to boil it to a point where any effects where being noticed which was barely any if any u less you took enough to TRIP which is weird and possibly useful
>>
Matilda Winderspear - Thu, 01 Nov 2018 18:09:55 EST ID:bDYMg8HY No.893149 Ignore Report Reply
>>893144
Use a coffee grinder homie jizzle.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.