Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated April 10)
TIME 4 DMT Ignore Report Reply
Wesley Crettingford - Thu, 25 Oct 2018 13:49:16 EST ID:fV3Gc7P6 No.893024
File: 1540489756186.gif -(856182B / 836.12KB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 856182
so, its my first time doing dmt, i have a whole yu gi oh card full of the stuff i know everyone says just blast off first time but id really like to ease my way into it. what's a good non-breakthrough starting dose? also does it have to be smoked or can i put it in my nose? can i do monkey water like with h? i keep hearing abt how it tastes like burning plastic and that sounds sort of shitty & id like to avoid it. any advice anyone has on how to dose this properly is very very appreciated thanke you guys
>>
Shit Clepperforth - Thu, 25 Oct 2018 15:49:09 EST ID:rYEtXKhg No.893025 Ignore Report Reply
>>893024
You want to breakthrough, I promise. If you don't it can just feel awkward and you're in this weird in between place. There's no sense in easing into it. There's no real preparing for it, even if you "ease into it". That anxiety you feel about it? It just goes away once you get there. There isn't any room for it. Then afterwards you'll wonder why you were nervous to begin with.
>>
Cedric Chiggleson - Thu, 25 Oct 2018 19:16:19 EST ID:7ybtrJEe No.893029 Ignore Report Reply
>>893024
>how to dose properly
Uh...a fucking scale? A good starting dose is like 20-30 mg. Especially since you will learn how to smoke it correctly you don't wanna go wasting 50+mg each time.
I don't know how to smoke it correctly I've only used changa, when DMT is melted onto an herbal smoking blend. I did not break through but I do not think that a non-breakthrough dose is bad like >>893025 implies. You can't just put DMT into your schnozz, sorry. Honestly the taste won't matter since it comes on in a matter of seconds and you won't be thinking about it. Have you done psychedelics before?
>>
Cornelius Sisslespear - Fri, 26 Oct 2018 04:59:23 EST ID:uQgsIuUM No.893040 Ignore Report Reply
you could have googled all of this in a minute.
>>
Matilda Fuckingcocke - Thu, 01 Nov 2018 13:59:05 EST ID:wB0j+EAO No.893145 Ignore Report Reply
>>893024
I think sub breakthrough is kind of nice but that is just me
I would suggest hitting changa with a bong or getting some vape cartidges of dmt. smoking freebase is such a pain

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.