Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated April 10)
Very high doses psychedelics Ignore Report Reply
Phineas Clendleshit - Tue, 13 Nov 2018 17:57:17 EST ID:d90CcNt7 No.893331
File: 1542149837042.jpg -(138251B / 135.01KB, 960x956) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 138251
If you ever tripped on a high amount of psychedelics could you greentext your experience here? I would be curious to know what the fuck is going on when you do, let‘s say mushrooms or LSD, on an intense dose
>>
chocobo - Wed, 14 Nov 2018 04:30:20 EST ID:uxTeVAIf No.893339 Ignore Report Reply
2 weeks ago
>think "going to russia in a week so ima trip balls"
>eat a tab of LSD and 2.5g of shrooms
>roll a fat oily dutch while coming up
>sniff 20mg 3 ho pcp to calm me down abit from heavy comeup
>body load is minimized and i feel like i wanna go "balls deep" (its only been like 20 minutes since i ate the psy so i had time)
>eat 300mg DXM hbr extraction
>bust out my scale
>bust out my stash
>fucking proceed to weigh out light does es of EVERY DRUG IN MY STASH which included 4 aco dmt, 4 ho mipt, bk 2cb, 3 ho pcp, 3 ho pce, 5meoMPT (not mipt), and about a dozen other chems i forgetting names of
>mix it up with 200mg 2fdck and 100mg Racemic Ketamine
>dissolve into 5 ml water (expt the bk 2cb ofcourse(that i bombed in tissue paper) :)
>plug up booty
>spark fat dutchy and put on some orchestral and edm/psytrance type music
>start to NOD OUT OF PSYCHS AND DISSOCIATVES
>live what feels like 5 lifetimes in the duration of the blunt
>would nod out into spaceworld, comeback to reality, see blunt still lit, hit it few times, nod out again
>everytime i comeback it feels like im revived
>feels like so much time has passed but its only been maybe 1.5 hours since i dosed the first round
>forget everything everytime i comeback
>take a whippet fuckyeah.exe nodout into space and wonkyness
>drink a beer
>go outside to piss
>look at moon (fullmoon) thats starting to rise on the horizon
>moon fucking flyes from the horizon into middle of the sky in what felt like 10 seconds of me looking at it
>that freaks me TF out and i run back inside to check the time
>i was outside for 10 minutes
>this isnt possible moon, ima stare at you and catch you doing that shit again
>stare at moon for an hour
>think its a projection and start to believe in wierd ass theorys
>snap back and im like "dude wtf you trippin boi"
>go back inside and chill

3 am most effects are gone and i take some flualprazolam and sleep

wake up around 8am with slight fuzzy memories of what happened last night
look around for clues, yup that happened all my K is gone and theres a massive roach on the table from the dutch

>smoke that shit
>feel funny again
>remember the moon part
>Aliens.wtf
>laugh and text friends to chill, and see i sent them realllly weird messages last night

ive taken like 500ug of LSD before by itself and like 1/8th of good shrooms and those were intense but that night was....i was basicly a floating spirit

only remember like what i wrote, but i know there was alot more to it than that.
wish i could remember any epiphanies or whatever i may have had while i nodded out those handful of times

not all /psy alot of /dis but still
>>
' God !!Bwteoy2D - Wed, 14 Nov 2018 11:26:06 EST ID:VMZCCzo4 No.893343 Ignore Report Reply
>>893331
>8
>>
Caroline Hinningbury - Wed, 14 Nov 2018 14:06:48 EST ID:sFQnZjK+ No.893350 Ignore Report Reply
>>893331
>be me
>New Year's Eve with a few friends at a cottage
>take 500ug and smoke some pretty potent bowls while waiting for it to hit
>first time taking this dose
>visuals start to kick in, walls breathing, patterns everywhere, colors getting crazy
>suddenly the fractal patterns aren't just on objects but they spread throughout the whole room, like a 3D semi-transparent web connecting everything
>woah dude
>stand up and start walking around checking things out
>look back at couch
>see myself still sitting there
>I didn't even get up
>realize I can "project" my point of view anywhere I look
>holy shit is this what an out of body experience feels like?
>literally exploring the environment while still seated on the couch
>how is this even possible?
>sounds become more and more distant, as if they're being muffled
>realize friends are calling out to me but I can't understand their words, I can only hear weird sounds coming out of their mouths
>I don't even know what words are, can feel my brain searching for meaning of words but not being able to find them
>things getting even more intense
>feel like a ghost floating outside my body
>can no longer even tell the people around me are my friends, all I can see is that they're worried because I'm unresponsive
>oh shit did I actually die?
>all events seem predetermined, I'm led by an invisible force that guides me through waves that can be physically felt but not seen
>feel like everything has already happened but my perception is still catching up to the present, as if all my senses are lagging behind
>all senses desynchronize, the same event registers at different times for my sight, hearing, touch, smell and taste
>can't remember any events except for the last few seconds
>intense time loops as my entire existence seems to be only these few seconds repeating over and over and over again
>holy fuck I've gone insane
>start thinking that the cottage is actually an asylum and my friends are either fellow patients or orderlies
>walk to door, friends stop me and sit me back down, reinforcing the belief that I'm being held there by force (I was trying to walk out into -20 degree weather and snow in socks and a t shirt)
>most intense fear of my life
>start asking myself if things are actually bad
>realize I'm not being hurt and I'm not really in any pain
>realize there's an entire universe to explore within the space I'm in
>suddenly what was hell just moments ago is pure heaven
>go exploring around the cottage, everything is mindbogglingly amazing
>pure bliss
>whatever I touch feels like orgasms in the part of my body I'm using to touch
>go around soaking in everything with all my senses
>rolling around on the carpet is the best feeling in the world
>friends come to check up on me
>look up at them from the floor and see literal angels welcoming me to heaven
>whatever I focus my eyes on for a couple of seconds explodes into a sea of 3D fractals, engulfing me completely, blocking out all peripheral vision and replacing it by what's in the center
>the visual input is just a "seed", looking at a carpet makes an entire carpet themed universe, looking at the wooden shelves creates a wood themed universe, etc.
>infinities in every little point I look at, keep getting lost in these universes, not really sure what the real universe is or what the fuck I am but it's the best thing I've ever experienced
>slowly fragments of my consciousness start returning, these fragments get integrated into the fractal universes
>envision unspeakable creatures, very benign in nature, see them in cross sections, analyze them down to the cellular and then molecular level
>realize music is playing and had been guiding these visions for a while without me even realizing
>most intense musical euphoria I've ever felt cocoons me, feel like the author was making the music specifically for me to listen to, hear direct messages from the author adressing me, not by name, but by a secret code only they and I understand
>know that it can't be true but still feel it with every cell in my body
>this goes on for a couple of hours before I start feeling myself again
>rest of trip is fairly normal comparatively

I was terrified by the first part of the peak and astonished by the second. If I could go back, I would have skipped the weed, but perhaps it was a good learning experience because I now know the art of "letting go". I've since found myself in similar situations like at the start of this trip but I now know there's no reason to panic and I allow myself to get lost in the perceptual chaos that ensues. This might not even be that strong of a dose for some psychonauts here but I'm very sensitive to psychedelics and have always tripped harder than my friends at the same doses.
>>
William Fondlework - Thu, 15 Nov 2018 15:48:38 EST ID:hRn4L1Om No.893363 Ignore Report Reply
>>893350
Cool ass report, I always wondered about how it is to smoke on the come up. Sounds p much what I imagined, I don't want to deal with that.
>>
Reuben Hezzlefutch - Fri, 16 Nov 2018 02:02:44 EST ID:QOhI8nH5 No.893375 Ignore Report Reply
I've done and witnesses a few high dose psychedelic experiences. IME the standard, boring shit is you forget how many of you there are/what you are/what, and then you think you've figured out the meaning of the universe, and then possible you see aliens/gods/whatever. I've had a solid one green-text worthy experience that actually had a amazing benefit post-trip for a long period of time

>snort a fuckton of dpt
>lay on the floor with pins/needles all across my body
>body is literally asking me why the fuck did you do this
>hear birds chirping outside, realize "god," that is the subjective experience of the profound and the marvel and beautify of nature, is around us all the time bombarding our senses as we blindly follow our daily routines, unaware of the glory around us
>vomit
>feel multiple emotions at once
>see aliens dancing around me
>vomit more
>get a headache
>it's literally the worse headache I have ever had
>try eating
>vomit more, a lot more
>a year later, I feel I can see the beauty and the profound in the world that surrounds me
>also I've started birding

but for my other intense experiences, sure they were "woah dude," but they were pretty fucking useless.
and for the other two folks I know who have taken fuckhuge doses, they actually ended up kind of fucked up for a month or so while they recovered from it. Maybe it has helped them long-term, maybe not, but it sure as hell has taken long enough I can't tell whether it has had any benefit. And in the short-term it's definitely fucked 'em up, and I've had 3 other less significant high dose trips. Two have fucked me up for ~a month, and the other helped me realize how my thoughts are processes within my brain. Which I probably didn't need drugs for, but it definitely helped
>take 5-meo-mipt, low dose
>great vibes, shit's fun
>snort some 2c-e to kick the fun up a notch
>reflect on the worst aspects of the past few days of my life
>but it is done so such that I am able to notice how my brain goes about analyzing my past fuck-ups
>also I convince myself I've lost it and am never coming down even though I had literally tripped over 30 times by this point and I'd had the "oh shit i'm never coming down" trip multiple times before
that one was helpful in a way but the process of how thoughts form and propagate was getting slowly revealed to me across trips prior, and later lower-dose trips have helped me much more than that one and have been actually fun and not super intense.
>>
John Mullerkack - Fri, 16 Nov 2018 13:25:06 EST ID:2GrufU68 No.893380 Ignore Report Reply
>>893375
>>hear birds chirping outside, realize "god," that is the subjective experience of the profound and the marvel and beautify of nature, is around us all the time bombarding our senses as we blindly follow our daily routines, unaware of the glory around us
>>vomit
kek
>>
Alice Wubbernatch - Fri, 16 Nov 2018 19:24:45 EST ID:nQALiB7m No.893384 Ignore Report Reply
>house to myself last night, drink a few beers, getting ready for an amazing evening
>haven't tripped for 6 years, recently found a decent liberty cap field a 30 min run from my house
>feeling brave, eat 3g around 8.30pm
>an hour in, feeling insanely euphoric, stimulated and manic, glitch hop hyping me up, decide to eat the rest of my stash (about 50g fresh)
>french rap becomes too much, belly becomes too heavy, lie on my bed
>my brain feels like it's physically crackling and popping. I'm passed out but i feel like I'm awake, like I'm in a lucid dream.
>i can only think in broken-french-like tongues (I'm learning french)
>start to overwhelmingly perceive reality as an illusion, getting these skinnerbox/head in a vat/universe simulation internal hallucinations, it's uncomfortable but interesting. I think this is my equivalent of a spiritual experience (as an agnostic)
>my entire reality is broken down into my base conscious processes and it makes "reality" feel utterly insignificant and gimmicky
>thoughts of deep paranoia are interspersed with these feelings of "insight". as i sober up i start to feel like I'm actually in a mental hospital. reality as i know it is a paranoid delusion meant to cope with my situation
>as I'm coming around i feel like I'd just died, I'd been mentally raped, or as if I'd just mentally given birth
>lying in my bed speaking in tongues, again broken french
>feel completely relieved the experience is over, and completely relaxed, thankful I'm starting to have a (very weak) grasp on consciousness again
>get up, go downstairs, play with my cats, put some comforting tv on, have a beer, feel incredible, reborn, cathartic
>get the stereotypical perception shift and rainbowy fractaly effects, like a stronger version of cannabis. just feel very confident and happy to be back in this reality. i think this is the normal typical level of recreational effects
>wake up today, realising how disconnected my day to day perception of reality is
>it was the most emotional and intense experience of my life, like an entire universe's worth of therapy at once, and I can't wait to do it again
>>
Betsy Pishdale - Fri, 16 Nov 2018 20:28:19 EST ID:orOv8TrE No.893387 Ignore Report Reply
>>893384

I have 8-9grams of psy cubensis laying around that I'm thinking of taking as single dose just for this sort of thing. I have a lot of LSD, but it's really bland and doesn't give me any sort of mental escape even at 800mics. I took 400mics earlier and it was incredibly boring. Psychedelics just don't do it for me anymore since I had a sever psychotic break a couple of years ago
>>
Lucy - Sat, 17 Nov 2018 02:08:35 EST ID:kDni5RxO No.893392 Ignore Report Reply
1542438515988.gif -(1354293B / 1.29MB, 200x235) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>893339

This is the most try-hard fucking thing I've ever read in years upon years of browsing this board.
>>
chocobo - Sat, 17 Nov 2018 14:14:42 EST ID:PKNMBvA2 No.893402 Ignore Report Reply
>>893392
after doing drugs since i wa 14 ive developed quite the stash of wierd shit. and as i said i was going to live in russia (typing this from russia) and i knew i wouldnt have access to any drugs for like a year. i managed to sneak 8 tabs (100-150ug each) on the plane though. btw i took 2 tabs and a 5oz delsym on the plane and wholley fuck my face was glued to that window.

goddamn i wanna smoke some herbs rn ;(
>>
Reuben Wusslehudge - Sat, 17 Nov 2018 18:24:49 EST ID:joV9veUI No.893405 Ignore Report Reply
1542497089849.jpg -(9868B / 9.64KB, 346x250) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>893402
>acid on a plane
holy moly why?
>>
George Brenkinheck - Sat, 17 Nov 2018 19:05:45 EST ID:nQALiB7m No.893407 Ignore Report Reply
>>893387
That was the most intense experience I've ever had, more than I could have ever imagined. Maybe your acid isn't as strong as you thought it was. I seriously reccomend going for the breakthrough on shrooms. I know it's stereotypical but I really felt like I understood the purpose of life and the inner workings of the universe. It has been one of the most valuable experiences of my life.
>>
Charlotte Dartfield - Sat, 17 Nov 2018 19:23:04 EST ID:PJG0uKkR No.893408 Ignore Report Reply
>>893402
Why dont u use darknet markets in Russia?
>>
George Nellyspear - Sat, 17 Nov 2018 20:27:57 EST ID:ncWy+tY+ No.893409 Ignore Report Reply
>>893350
>>893339
Both of these responses are total bullshit, im sorry. They are fantasies made up by 10 year olds.
>>
Priscilla Bucklehadge - Sun, 18 Nov 2018 07:20:17 EST ID:sFQnZjK+ No.893416 Ignore Report Reply
>>893409
>he has never had a heavy dose experience on psychedelics

You'll learn one day, kiddo. Maybe. nb
>>
George Nellyspear - Sun, 18 Nov 2018 07:54:20 EST ID:ncWy+tY+ No.893417 Ignore Report Reply
>>893416

The circumstances in which these "experiences" happen is like something out of fiction, because it is fiction, because both of those stories are just that, stories.

Seriously, go back and read them, they are conjured up fantasies by literal children. And yes, im aware you're one of the authors, go back and read your story, its absolute horse shit that you've made up.
>>
Priscilla Bucklehadge - Sun, 18 Nov 2018 09:11:01 EST ID:sFQnZjK+ No.893418 Ignore Report Reply
>>893417
Thanks for the suggestion, but I already know the content of my story because I lived through it and then typed it here. Like I already said, perhaps one day you'll become familiar with the deep end of the psychedelic experience, and perhaps not. None of the things that happened during that experience are unheard of to people who have actually taken very high doses of psychedelics. Out of body experiences are a thing, ego death is a thing, extreme memory suppression is a thing, all-encompassing immersive visuals are a thing, almost every aspect of my experience has a name and is actually well documented in the community. The fact that you're so convinced that it's fantasy just shows that you've only been dipping your toes in the psychedelic waters. Mind you, it's not all about the dose. I've taken larger doses since that experience, and it wasn't always that crazy. Again, you might understand one day if you keep exploring, friend. nb
>>
George Nellyspear - Sun, 18 Nov 2018 09:51:27 EST ID:ncWy+tY+ No.893419 Ignore Report Reply
>>893418

im not saying those things arent things. im just pointing out your story is made up and its total horse shit.
>>
Priscilla Bucklehadge - Sun, 18 Nov 2018 10:13:54 EST ID:sFQnZjK+ No.893420 Ignore Report Reply
>>893419
>I'm not denying any part of your story
>I'm just denying your entire story

Alright, so basically you're suffering from some form of cognitive dissonance. I'm not the person to help you with your issues though, so perhaps you should take your shit elsewhere and not bother me with it? Thanks in advance.
>>
Samuel Hindleworth - Sun, 18 Nov 2018 12:09:41 EST ID:eDdaRyot No.893421 Ignore Report Reply
>>893419
As far as Priscilla's story goes, I have personally experienced almost every single part of that kind of trip apart from the projection/out of body experience.
So I'mma do my story, and bear in mind I will write it from the perspective of when I was tripping as far as feelings and beliefs go

>one tab. One VERY good tab. The paper itself was slightly shiny blue, almost holographic. The dose was supposed to be 250ug and I sure fucking believe it was at least that
>second ever trip
>Floor outside starts swimming. We head to a different friend's house on come up.
>tripping kinda hard already, hang out there, smoke weed
>One friend suggests going to a club, I was kinda hesitant at first, but something in my brain went "I am going to say yes to everything tonight", so we decided to go
>leave house, 3ish hours into trip. full blown synaesthesia. I have it in sober life, but literally I could not tell what I was seeing and what I was hearing. Light and colour and sound were all one, could just about figure where to walk through muscle memory and following others
>Get to club, somehow get in. By that point everything was delayed, lagging. I would want a sip of water and the glass was already in my hand, my brain and sight was lagging behind my physical actions
>I described the feeling to my friends as being on "felix felicis" (liquid luck from Harry Potter) because I didn't know what I want but it was already happening and it felt like everything was perfect and planned out
>billions of impossibly thin strings connecting every person in the club to one another, the universe pushes, bounces and sways with the music, get the incredible feeling of interconnection, everyone as one
>friends decide to leave. Thought we'd been there 2 hours. Been there 20 minutes
>go to gfs house, literally 5 minutes away from club
>relax and recuperate, rest of the trip winding down

This was the heaviest dose for me personally, and I think I could have broken through at the peak if it weren't for constant movement and trying to remain vaguely coherent. For a while I felt like I did, because there was a very specific point in the club where there was build-up and build-up, and then release of absolute bliss, but from descriptions of people actually breaking through, it's more doubtful now. Visuals are always mad for me though, I have very visual memory and synaesthesia in normal life kinda ramp everything up, and my friends said they didn't trip nearly as hard.
But yeah I know this sounds ridiculous and unbelievable. How did we get into a club in the first place? How did we not get chucked out or anything bad happen? How did I move from place to place while tripping that hard?
Genuinely I have no fucking idea either, and it was definitely the craziest experience, not just the heaviest. And this is 100% true with no bullshit or extra things added for effect.
>>
Ian Shakewill - Sun, 18 Nov 2018 12:40:28 EST ID:7ybtrJEe No.893422 Ignore Report Reply
>>893387
>800ug LSD
>escape
I think your problem is your philosophy of use and I'm not surprised at all you had a break.
>>893419
It's like you've never tripped before in your life.
>>
Priscilla Bucklehadge - Sun, 18 Nov 2018 14:08:29 EST ID:sFQnZjK+ No.893423 Ignore Report Reply
>>893421
The "lagging behind" and actions already happening as soon as you think of doing them is very similar to what I felt during my trip. I often have trouble properly explaining this feeling but from your description I feel like you had the exact same experience. It reinforced my belief that there is no such thing as free will because my body seemed to be doing things even without me being consciously involved and only seconds later would my consciousness actually catch up with the body's actions. There was a big separation of the two and the body seemed to actually be doing fine even without the conscious part of my mind giving it orders, so to speak. Thinking back on it later, I realized that the entire idea of control is an illusion as even my own body isn't truly under my control. The part about billions of tiny strings connecting everything together is also very akin to the semi-transparent web that I described, as it seemed to be made up of exactly such strings.

I'm not sure why George has a problem with these experiences, I've read wilder trip reports from people who have taken upwards of 10g of shrooms, 1mg+ of LSD, or breakthrough doses of DMT. I often see people saying that psychedelics aren't "true hallucinogens" like deliriants since they "won't make you see what isn't really there, just distort what is there", and while that's true of most psychedelic trips, a high dose or the right set and setting will bend your perception of reality so far that you will definitely see, hear and feel things that aren't really there. Maybe George belongs to this school of thought. Perhaps I'd be just as skeptical as him if my experiences with psychedelics had all been in the common dose range.
>>
George Nellyspear - Sun, 18 Nov 2018 17:37:53 EST ID:ncWy+tY+ No.893425 Ignore Report Reply
>>893420

No no no no, what im saying is. they just never happened to you because your story is a fabrication. Sorry for the misunderstanding!
>>
Graham Fuckingham - Sun, 18 Nov 2018 20:18:41 EST ID:orOv8TrE No.893430 Ignore Report Reply
>>893422

My point is that LSD doesn't give me a trippy head space like other hallucinogens, mank off with that "philosophy of use" tosh. I use psychoactive substances so that I can subsequently feel their effects. LSD just doesn't have everything that I'm looking for, but it does fine for my friends.
>>
Oliver Fangold - Sun, 18 Nov 2018 20:35:12 EST ID:ygAPVrmJ No.893432 Ignore Report Reply
>>893425
>everything about your story is plausible and believable
>however I do not believe you

This really is some heavy cognitive dissonance.
>>
Martha Duckstock - Sun, 18 Nov 2018 22:28:27 EST ID:ncWy+tY+ No.893435 Ignore Report Reply
>>893432

Oh friend! i wish you would just make this easier on yourself.

Here ill make it easier for you.

you making up story:
>went fishing
>caught a big fish, as big as your head

me: "pfft dont lie!"

you: "what?! are you saying fish dont exist?!"

me: "no im just saying your story is made up"

you: "thats some cognitive dissonance you have there buddy, i mean you're tying to say that fish dont exist! when they clearly do! what do you think occupies the water in the sea, river and lakes? too much cognitive dissonance, why dont you just believe my bullshit made up story already?! cant you see that clearly fish are in the ocean? and therefore i caught one as big as my head!!"

me: Okay then well let me make up an anecdote to draw your attention to what im trying to say because what you're saying just continually reveals to me that your story is total horseshit.
>>
Charlotte Hashhall - Mon, 19 Nov 2018 08:00:00 EST ID:sFQnZjK+ No.893437 Ignore Report Reply
>>893435

Like another person in this thread said, it sounds like you've never even taken psychedelics. The fact that anything about my story sounds implausible to the point where you're 100% convinced it's fabricated just confirms you either haven't tripped at all or that all of your experiences have been with low doses. You probably think 90% of all trip reports on the internet are made up, merely because you haven't experienced anything of the sort, which is a very self-centered way to look at things. It's almost like you're jealous that someone had a powerful experience, which is insane considering you could just take a high dose and probably experience a lot of the effects I described in that post. Have you noticed the other people in the thread that have posted similar experiences and also called you out on the fact that you seemingly never even tripped in your life? I guess all of us are stupid and full of shit, but you're so intelligent and bright, right? Stay deluded I guess. nb
>>
Martha Duckstock - Mon, 19 Nov 2018 08:41:29 EST ID:ncWy+tY+ No.893438 Ignore Report Reply
>>893437

see thats the thing, you're basically telling me that your story is bullshit by projecting onto me.

I made no specific claims about your post. you just latched onto the one major lie in your post and defended it as if thats what i was attacking. When it wasnt and it isnt, i knew your post was bullshit so i called you out on it and through your consistent projections you told me that you were.

dont get me wrong, it was a cool story, its just fiction.

Heres a real story about a real trip that i actually encountered and if you disagree then you never done high dose psychedelics before.

>be me
>Huge firework festival in the major city centre
>got 25 150ug 1p tabs in the mail few days ago
>try to talk to friends to trip and go see fireworks with me
>no one keen
>fuck
>decide to take 10 tabs (1500ug)
>plan to just sit around inside all night maybe throw on some music and chill
>make apartment really comfy
>drop tabs around 3pm
>walk down to the fruit market and buy some pink lady apples, they are so sweet and juicy
>walking back things start to go wonky
>pick up the pace to get inside
>boil the kettle for a nice earl grey and throw housekeys on top of my fridge (where i usually put them)
>kettle boils and i begin to get a little less detailed and make a nice cup of tea
>sit down on my couch, turn my stereo on, too fucked up to get off couch, luckily i have a cd in the player, oasis whats the story (morning glory)
>starts playing cd, eyes begin to get real heavy
>eyes close
>thrust into another dimension, the sound waves speed up then slow down, all the sounds begin to sound a little off key, slightly off kilter
>suddenly a spring tumbles past my closed eyelids, it looks at me and goes "doinga boinga doinga?" and im like "hahaha boinga doinga!" and it goes "doingdoingdoing" and springs
>open eyelids "hahah what funny spring" get up and walk to balcony, everything seems fine, no issues walking or communicating.
>see bike in the hallway of my apartment
>hmmmmm
>grab bike and helment and ride down to the city centre where all the fireworks are going to be
>Pretty much the entire way is downhill, flyign down, can feel the wind blowing in my hair
>get close to the city, took only 5 minutes "i mustve bought some dud 1p or maybe it degraded in the mail from the heat"
>waiting at lights, a muslim family walks past me, everything they say sounds like "boing and doing"
>shrug it off
>light goes green, i speed off and toward the place where the fireworks are gonna be
>get there
>so many people so much noise ahhhhhhh
>everyone is so noisy it sounds like malfunctioning gears and sprockets but then suddenly
>bang!
>BANG!
>BANG!!!! whiiiiz weeeeoooooooooo BANG!!
>colour lights up my entire vision of spiraling colours, that burst into existence and fade away momentarily, everyone has gone quiet all there is is colour exploding in my vision bursting with life and energy and then
> BANG BANG!!
>two fireworks explode in the relative same area at the same time and they bold and blend and become one firework experience
>The realisations happen concurrently for 25 minutes.
>the fireworks end
>i smile
>i open my eyes
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSklJTABqus
>the night had only just begun.
>>
Charlotte Hashhall - Mon, 19 Nov 2018 10:02:05 EST ID:sFQnZjK+ No.893439 Ignore Report Reply
>>893438
Stop lying, that never happened. I didn't even read your post yet I know because I'm very smart. Please never post your fabricated bullshit again.
>>
Molly Surringlet - Mon, 19 Nov 2018 13:07:12 EST ID:MU5DQUTc No.893441 Ignore Report Reply
>had about £800 left over from selling christmas gifts i didnt want and the acutall money i got for xmas so i decided too spend it all on drugs and off myself, bought £70 worth of shrooms
>£70 of shrooms, £150 of heroin £300 of lsd and the rest on coke
>started of with the mushrooms, after them all (took about an hour too eat)
>did 8 or 9 lines of coke
>Then 3 needles of H
>Still alive at this point
>start getting pissed off at my body as i should be dead soo
>take all the lsd, one after the other
>finished off the coke, still with loads of H left
>in a euophric state, like nothing i have since or previously experianced
>go too start finishing off the H
>grap my zippo, only too realise the chesire cat has it
>chesire cat lets out a massive grin and says "Helllllloooooo napalm, i've been waiting to talk too you for some time now"
>just say "Hmm, odd considering your not real"
>he replies with "Oh but on the contrarry my dear child"
>pauses a second and says "Come, we have much too discuss"
>walks out of the room with my lighter still tangled in his tail
>I try too walk out of the room but as i do the hallway falls away into nothingness
>then, the chesire cat & alice are floating out in the middle of the black nothingness
>alice has black holes where her eyes should be and is crying blood
>she says "Come, please?" so i just walk out onto the black nothingness
>chesire cat then sreams "VERY GOOD NATE, that was a test of faith you see dear boy!"
>alice then walks over too me, kisses me and says "Sorry" and begins crying agai
>before i have chance too say why she gets a knife from fuck-knows where and slices my throat
>i pass out
>wake up who knows how long later, but i was outside on the floor covvered in my own blood
>chesire cat comes back over and says "Well well, your dead now, ha!"
>Too which i reply "Fucking what!?!!? How!?!"
>Then he grins again and says "Well, isnt that what you wanted? too die?"
>i fall silent and get up open my eyes fully at this point i notice everything is black and white exept my blood, the chesire cat and alice
>Me, the chesire cat and alice walk for a little while, silent
>alice breaks it with "Sorry about that"
>she walks over too me, eyes still black, and holds my hand
>her touch was painfully cold, it hurt
>but i held her hand an continued on walking untill we got too starbucks of all places, in the middle of a forest
>we walked inside and alice bought us both frapachinos
>i drink the frapachino and pass out again
>wake up back in my house everything still black and white, standing over my body where alice had killed me
>walk over too my table and sat down on a chair made of human body parts
>notice my zippo is back
>grab it and go too take a cig out of my packet
>open it, everything about them seems normal, which i think was odd enough at this point
>light my zippo and the flame was made of blood
>so disoriented i didnt give a fuck i light my cig and it begins too scream and beg for me too stop with every drag
>lowe and behold, the chesire cat and alice are back
>alice's face seems to be starting, not sure how too describe this. any of you guys seen the silent hill film? the point when like, the entire world rips away too reveal the dark
>alices color had begin too peel off to reveal a black and white underneath
>had also begun too develop horns
>chesire cat then begins too speak again but, with a pain in his voice, as if he was depressed
>"Well, well, well, you made it back here alive, me and alice was worried sick about you!"
>alice then walks over too me and kisses me again but she then slowly starts too ignite
>her horns begin too grow, so i slowly walk away and try too get out of this trip
>back in the hallway of nothingness the chesire cat stands, insivible but for his eyes and mouth
>he says "Turn around!"
>i turn around and theres alice, now looking like a fucking full demon but still with her little cute dress on
>she walks up too me and rips my shirt to reveal a pentagram on my chest
>she touches it with her finger and a searing pain rips across my body, i pass out again
>wake up, in a blank room, full of dead realitives all looking like corpses, rotting flesh etc.
>chesire cat then says in an even more pained voice "Look who it is! sleeping beauty has woken"
>Alice walks over too me, still demon-ified and lets out and ungodly screech then the relatives begin too shamble towards me like zombies
>they all start clawwing at me, tearing away chunks of flesh etc.
>alice kinda, clenched her fist and they all lay dead on the ground
>she then walked over too me and said in a little girls voice "Dont end your life, its important too alot of people"
>she stabs me through the heart with her demon claw and it takes me (or what felt like 5 mins too die all the while in searing pain demon alice standing over me laughing
>wake up, for real this time
>covered in my own blood, puke and god knows what-else
>zippo still on the table, all my remaining H scattered all over the floor
>for about 3 days after i kept thinking i saw alice
and that dear chums, is the worst trip i've ever had
>>
Priscilla Blackwell - Mon, 19 Nov 2018 13:09:24 EST ID:LywZUfmH No.893442 Ignore Report Reply
Imma drop my two cents.

The 1st experience posted here is 100% bullshit for sure.

The 2nd experience posted here is... possible. Small chance though, I still highly doubt that it happened. It's more likely that the poster added some shit to make the story seem cooler. The experiences he mentioned can happen easily on heavy dosages, but the text lacks the sheer chaos and confusion that such a heavy experience brings along. Maybe the story has been sanitized for easy reading.

I know I sanitize my extreme high shroom dosage trip story, because so much shit happened in it, I can fill page after page with what happened - and even then most of it is composed out of fragments.
>>
Charlotte Hashhall - Mon, 19 Nov 2018 13:45:54 EST ID:sFQnZjK+ No.893444 Ignore Report Reply
>>893442
"Sanitized" is a good term to use, I definitely cut out many parts that I don't even know how to put into words in any meaningful way. Some of the events I described might not have been in the correct order either because I remember most of it through hazy flashbacks and most of the night is a chronologically incoherent mess in memory. The descriptions are of my subjective experience at the time, I don't think a drug literally gave me the magical ability to exit my body or anything like that. The absurdity of it struck me even in the middle of it happening and I think my utter disbelief contributed to the anxiety and panic that followed, because all the rules of nature that govern my normal life were out the window. I understand and encourage skepticism towards anything posted here, however simply repeating "lol ur story not true" like a retarded parrot without ever giving a reason, all while saying that everything about the story is completely plausible, is just shitposting.
>>
Martha Duckstock - Mon, 19 Nov 2018 16:17:08 EST ID:ncWy+tY+ No.893445 Ignore Report Reply
>>893439

you've obviously never had a high dose psychedelic trip before. Sorry kiddo! maybe one day :)
>>
Walter Fuckingcocke - Mon, 19 Nov 2018 21:05:55 EST ID:sFQnZjK+ No.893446 Ignore Report Reply
>>893445
Shitposters need to die from cancer
>>
Charles Clallyshit - Tue, 20 Nov 2018 05:11:46 EST ID:ncWy+tY+ No.893449 Ignore Report Reply
>>893446

im pretty sure you're just suffering from cognitive dissonance.
>>
Fiend !!1C9jE+w+ - Tue, 20 Nov 2018 10:59:09 EST ID:Y9/NV241 No.893452 Ignore Report Reply
>>893331
Not gonna greentext and instead just copy and paste from my TR journal.
100mg Memantine + 888mg DXM polistirex + 1,200µg ETH-LAD

Consider the universe like the Fibonacci spiral. I would follow the spiral inward until I was the tiniest particle, then beyond that I was the singularity; and in turn I’d explode back to life as the entire world.

I saw the entire universe as 6 dimensional graph, with the origin being the singularity. All 6 dimensions spiraled all the way in, and all the way out to infinity.

As this repeated I realized the circular nature of it. Sliding down the line to the singularity leads right around to the all encompassing. And vis versa, as one slides away into space one inevitably comes to the smallest of points. Even the seemingly infinite spiral loops back upon itself, our universe, completely self contained.

I’ve explored the concept of the multiverse (and what it means for free will) on psychs before and this was a fabulous continuation of that despite not truly breaking through. I would be sitting in my bed, and be aware, but then suddenly I’d become re-aware of myself from 3 different directions, none of them part of our 3 dimensions. The awareness that I have no free will, and am just part of this massive ball of geometry/topology. Multiple versions of me were having the same realization during the same trip in other timelines and I could feel them collide as we became part of each other, which was part of everything else that was just part of the self contained spiral.

But if the singularity exists,I thought, it must exist everywhere. Any point in the universe is capable of creating a new spiral within itself. Consciousness gives us that ability, to train our focus, and find nuggets of truth hidden in anything and everything. We can spiral into the pages of a book or around a kitchen full of hot food and loved ones, go mad spiraling in on the tiniest fracture in the narrative, or fade so far off trying to grasp the grandest concepts. Either way brings one the edge of their conceivable universe.

At one point I split between timelines to ones that were far away from mine (because at this point I was pretty consistently living in at least 3 timelines at once), and briefly heard alien language echoing through the crack in the timeline. Despite barely being a language, almost a world with no sound, I could understand some of it. It came all garbled as something that was neither sound nor text but something in between; a thing which we have no name for in this world because it doesn't exist. The closest thing would be synesthesia. It didn't seem important though. It was simply beyond me. There were still some “words” I couldn't understand, as if there was something I wasn't supposed to know.

I thought of how people always say “why didn't I think of this before?” And the answer is “you already always will have thought of it.” It seemed extremely comical at the time. I examined how this spiral phenomenon applies to culture; how ideas resurface as the renaissance, the retro, but applicable once again. And the media, becoming more self aware to the point where TV commercials are trying to be meta with some “This is a cheeseburger– and this is an advertisement for one,” type horseshit.

Again the idea of free will came up, and the lack thereof paralyzed me. If I was nothing but geometry what good is anything? And in that moment with my eyes closed, while I was busy following every conceivable spiral, all perfectly recursive and predictable, a pink light exploded in my vision and shot from behind my eye sockets out into space. It was like lightning that created a gap in all the recursive spirals. The light was pure chaos, disrupting all natural order in its path. For a moment there was a wake behind it, a gap, and that’s where the hope was. As little free will as I think we have, I know that there is in fact something called magic, and we will never understand it. And that's the point.
>>
Nathaniel Smalldale - Tue, 20 Nov 2018 12:57:00 EST ID:7ybtrJEe No.893453 Ignore Report Reply
>>893438
Right but instead of pointing and saying "this is fabricated", your story is transparently false for actual reasons such as.
>Too fucked up to get off the couch
promptly followed by a bike ride. On 1.5mg LSD.
>>893444
This is absolutely the case and hard to explain, just like the ineffable spiritual experiences. This is probably the best post addressing OP.
>>893452
I fuckign love you
>>
Charles Clallyshit - Tue, 20 Nov 2018 18:30:15 EST ID:ncWy+tY+ No.893456 Ignore Report Reply
>>893453

What are you talking about? it is completely fabricated but not for the reasons you stated. If you got to the end you would have realised that in the story i never actually left the couch, it was a hallucination.

Its fabricated because i made it up entirely to prove a point to our mutual friend.
>>
Doris Copperstone - Wed, 21 Nov 2018 15:13:43 EST ID:7ybtrJEe No.893470 Ignore Report Reply
>>893456
You got me. nb
>>
Frederick Sibbleshit - Tue, 27 Nov 2018 02:48:40 EST ID:EeJguuoj No.893575 Ignore Report Reply
>>893452
that's rad
so you believe in free will in some form still?
>>
Basil Grimfoot - Thu, 29 Nov 2018 07:16:48 EST ID:TjS0pPqu No.893592 Ignore Report Reply
1543493808768.gif -(2059541B / 1.96MB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
watchu kno bout the GUACAMOLE TEK?
one time i dipped 7g of shrooms in guacamole, and then i ate them. the guac really help them go down. not much nausea either.
the only thing i remember from this experience, is doing a couple yoga moves to ease my weird body feels, and laughing my ass off while listening to peelander-z.
>>
Fiend !!1C9jE+w+ - Thu, 29 Nov 2018 12:41:12 EST ID:Y9/NV241 No.893598 Ignore Report Reply
>>893575
Like, barely. Probably not. But there's something that breaks predictability. Of all the computational functions of the universe, there is one true variable. IDK if it would be called consciousness, or "free will," but it's a true variable that cannot be predicted. And that's as close as I believe we can get.
>>
Hugh Deddleridge - Thu, 29 Nov 2018 16:32:31 EST ID:YvBgwuVM No.893599 Ignore Report Reply
>>893331

I could try to describe overdosing, dying, experiencing heaven and hell on a massive amount of smoked nbome but it's too much to do.

There is no limit.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.