Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated April 10)
Same dose and tabs - different experiences Ignore Report Reply
Lillian Murdgold - Thu, 22 Nov 2018 07:18:14 EST ID:hS1Aqq49 No.893476
File: 1542889094142.png -(393234B / 384.02KB, 488x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 393234
Hello /psy/

I have been taking the same dose of 1p-LSD (700 ug), using the same sheet, and under the same conditions each time. Always while alone in my room, and generally under the same mental set, taking the dose at the same time of day, not eating before. It's even gotten to the point where

However I am finding that the experiences seem to be VERY different each time in terms of potency. Last time I did this I had 3 weeks tolerance and had something of a "breakthrough" trip - reality just completely dissolved in front of my eyes. This time I had 2 months tolerance, and had a much weaker but enjoyable trip.

I guess I am wondering what makes LSD so much different from other drugs like weed and DXM where I get the same thing every time. I had more tolerance when I took it it this time but didn't have that "breakthrough" moment where everything just turned to liquid. Every time I have taken psy's I think ultimately the goal was to reach this point: seeing the infinite and all that becoming one with the universal consciousness n all that bullshit yada yada. It's probably all an acid brain delusion but it's the most astonishing thing I have ever experienced. I never looked at these drugs the same after that first trip where things really got to that level; I went into this just looking to get high and somehow stumbled into this weird mystical quasi-religious experience trying to resist the urge to become some sort of new age Joe Rogan/Jayden Smith caricature.

Maybe I am trying to hard to recreate an experience which I know isn't possible. Maybe the tabs were improperly dosed - all from the same order of 1P-LSD. Set and setting obviously play an important role but there was a noticeable decrease in the intensity this time around. I have also tried this at other doese (500 ug, 800mg) and noticed the same thing. I will say that it makes the entire experience more exciting not really knowing what is going to happen.
>>
' God !!Bwteoy2D - Thu, 22 Nov 2018 19:28:36 EST ID:fPKLfy1R No.893490 Ignore Report Reply
>>893476
Diet makes huge difference
>>
John Chellydock - Fri, 23 Nov 2018 09:37:53 EST ID:xEhkcVzi No.893502 Ignore Report Reply
I find psychedelics in particular to be incredibly variable experience-wise.
>>
Nathaniel Birringkune - Fri, 23 Nov 2018 10:12:29 EST ID:O/3BheH3 No.893505 Ignore Report Reply
A huge factor for me is how much sleep I've had. People tell you to be well rested before a trip and while that might be decent advice, psychedelics always hit me much harder if I'm tired/sleepy. Of course this could also be considered part of your "set" when going into a trip, set is more than just surface-level mood. There are a bunch of things that go into the overall mindset, many of which never even reach your consciousness. This is where the huge variance in trip intensity comes from IMO, even when taking the same dose.
>>
William Sarrychore - Fri, 23 Nov 2018 11:41:56 EST ID:7nwa2lft No.893508 Ignore Report Reply
It depends on not just your physiologically individual self as a human per se, but also the overall situation of things. For example, what day is it, what is the weather like, what season is it. There are also more subtle chaos-theory type influences and such that go into it. And also you can add other more mystic influences into it if you believe in hyperspace or other realms or extraplanar or magical entities and such like that.
>>
Ebenezer Niblingtud - Sun, 25 Nov 2018 00:13:39 EST ID:kWviUdZU No.893538 Ignore Report Reply
Find a huge debate about this subject in the bluelight thread about "dirty" acid and if that's a thing or not. People giving good arguments for how the same dose of the same substance can produce 2 very different trips.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.