Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated April 10)
Salvia extract levels Ignore Report Reply
Reuben Murdstock - Sun, 25 Nov 2018 06:44:22 EST ID:7J95nQ62 No.893543
File: 1543146262168.jpg -(153982B / 150.37KB, 1280x1440) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 153982
Anyone here experimented with different extracts?

I myself only tried 5x where it gave me a nice high and was giggling mostly
And 10x where it really started getting psychedelicish colours and perspective changed etc...

What are your experiences with Salvia extract how do you take it? I smoke it but i heard u can also chew it with chewing gum.

At what level extract do you forget reality/breaktrough

Tell us about your experiences with salvia extract
>>
Jarvis Bringerham - Sun, 25 Nov 2018 17:00:10 EST ID:sl7DyCSC No.893553 Ignore Report Reply
its about how much you smoke, not how strong the extract is. take everything i say with a grain of salt tho, ive only tried 20x two times so far because i didnt have the balls to take it again.

anyways, first time i only smoked one hit of 20x from a bong. it was 0.03g weighed out, about a match head in size. held it in for 20 seconds and when i breathed out it already hit hard, so i went to lie down on the floor staring at the ceiling and tripping out. only got to the stage of an out of body experience and couldnt talk for shit.

second time i was on my own, smoked about 0.06g over the space of 15 minutes. i barely got any visuals, but the furniture in my room was posessed and started trying to talk me into smoking more salvia. noped the fuck outta there and tried to get my mind off of it by watching youtube videos, but the eery feeling of some malicious spirit trying to get into my head stuck around for another hour or so. i legitimately thought "this is it. you managed to turn yourself into a schizo, good fucking job."

What are your experiences with Salvia extract how do you take it? I smoke it but i heard u can also chew it with chewing gum.
>you can either try making a tea with dried leaves or try chewing fresh leaves. basically, put the leaves in your mouth and keep chewing slowly for 20 minutes or so before spitting them out. key is to go slow and get it all around your gums.
>>
Phineas Collybanks - Sun, 25 Nov 2018 23:53:10 EST ID:LywZUfmH No.893561 Ignore Report Reply
Don't fucking bother with breakthrough dosages.

You'll become an elemental particle that lives out an entire existence of trillions of years zooming through the cold cold cold dark depressing universe only to get captured in the gravity well of a star, to be pulled in and be utterly crushed by gravitational forces as the intense heat boils you alive - for billions of years.

And then SNAP!

You're back in your room, your arms and legs hurt, you're bleeding from the elbow and forehead and it looks like a tornado hit your room.
(The tornado was you - tripping on salvia, running through the room at full speed, smashing into anything without a care).
>>
Cyril Wassleway - Mon, 26 Nov 2018 16:01:47 EST ID:7J95nQ62 No.893568 Ignore Report Reply
>>893561
Thats why you should always have a trip sitter XD
>>
Angus Mommerbury - Mon, 26 Nov 2018 19:01:48 EST ID:orOv8TrE No.893569 Ignore Report Reply
>>893568

Are you not imagining in your head what it would be like trip sitting for a grown adult that's tumbling around the room and breaking things in a psychotic frenzy? If you're not able to keep them grounded before they enter psychosis then you being there is just a potential catalyst for more damage to be done. Are you going to jump on them and wrestle them to the ground while they're out of their mind? What if they try to hurt you?

I honestly believe the best way to do a drug that completely removes you from any sense of ordinary reality is to be alone, and to be experienced enough to know both your limits and the potential outcomes.
>>
Ernest Gonninghood - Mon, 26 Nov 2018 20:47:09 EST ID:rbZjYFcS No.893571 Ignore Report Reply
Man where can you even get salvia nowadays? I haven't seen it in gas stations since like 2011.
>>
Augustus Crungerridge - Mon, 26 Nov 2018 22:54:16 EST ID:+/MkI9Bd No.893573 Ignore Report Reply
>>893553
>the furniture in my room was posessed and started trying to talk me into smoking more salvia
holy shit, I had such a similar experience, except it was the music, not the furniture. I want to say it was the song "swamp thing" by tipper, but the pace of the music felt like spirits that were becoming more present the more salvia I smoked, and they kept encouraging me to smoke more. It was kind of like cheeringm but not a happy cheer. It was more like a group of people yelling "chug"
>>
Fanny Clonningbury - Tue, 27 Nov 2018 09:41:56 EST ID:LywZUfmH No.893577 Ignore Report Reply
Fuck furniture on salvia.

>damn i forgot something important... i need to get off the ground
>YO SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOU'RE A CHAIR, DON'T FUCKING MOVE
>but i swear i vaguely remember that i need to stand up, and think for a moment
>WHAT THE FUCK DUDE, CHAIRS DON'T STAND UP SIT THE FUUUUCK DOWN
>i know i'm a chair and that i shouldn't move, but i really need to gather my thoughts and stand up right now
>I TOLD YOU TO SHUT THE FUCK UP, FUCKING ACCEPT YOUR FATE OF BEING A CHAIR
>but i'm just going to stand up for a moment and then sit down again please
>YOU WERE ALWAYS A CHAIR, YOU ARE A CHAIR, YOU WILL FOREVER BE A CHAIR
>fuck it, i'm doing it, i'm standing up
>*all furniture in the room springs to life and starts screeching and reeeeeing at me like a horde of mad incels*

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.