Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated April 10)
LSA Ignore Report Reply
Ernest Pipperworth - Mon, 03 Dec 2018 12:32:50 EST ID:XObC6A0J No.893684
File: 1543858370699.png -(228728B / 223.37KB, 487x481) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 228728
Are baby woodrose and LSA worth it?
>>
Clara Honeyfoot - Mon, 03 Dec 2018 17:45:19 EST ID:qVHxh7d6 No.893687 Ignore Report Reply
100%

take 20 seeds, crush them up to as close to powder you can, take container 1 (container that allows no light to pass through) and fill with purified water and put seed matter into it, and put the container into the back of your fridge for 6-8 hours. Take container 2 (also not allowing any light to pass through it), put coffee filter on top and pour water from container 1 into it, then drink up and hope you have some nice bud with you cause you're gonna get nauseous, but try and hold out at least two hours after drinking your potion to toke up as it'll be hitting you then and smoking right when it hits you cranks shit into third gear.
>>
Cornelius Brallylock - Mon, 03 Dec 2018 19:30:45 EST ID:ACcWW+f5 No.893688 Ignore Report Reply
M8 my first ever trip(alone) was with
Hbwr...scariest thing ever but ga e me a profound trip...made me loose a lot of my real life ego(that school yard I'm the best personality)

I need to try them again soon very underrated...if you peel the skin you shouldn't get sick
>>
Betsy Fendershit - Tue, 04 Dec 2018 09:17:48 EST ID:sl7DyCSC No.893707 Ignore Report Reply
only tried hbwr seeds so far. i have a really strong stomach, but JESUS FUCKING CHRIST THE NAUSEA!!!!!
took 7 grinded up seeds and smoked a small joint. i zoned out constantly and ended up spilling a cup of soda all over the carpet, barely got any visuals though.

although, the headspace was VERY interesting. dont quote me on that, because it was like over a year ago, but I felt like it was less of a mindfuck than LSD and a bit more of a spiritual experience.

also, in case youre asking because you dont have access to common psychs, give googling 1P-LSD a shot, can easily order it from the clearnet ;)
>>
Phineas Turveygold - Tue, 04 Dec 2018 12:43:29 EST ID:hxN6EQM3 No.893715 Ignore Report Reply
1543945409272.jpg -(44299B / 43.26KB, 578x495) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Meh, sort of? I never did the baby woodrose method, dont know if that's easier to get down but I did morning glory seeds like 3 or 4 times. It was my first psychedelic. I only regret one trip but it's for other reasons (I was arrested whilst on it).

My favorite trip was when I ground up like 600 seeds and put it in yogurt, and I kept that down for almost 2 hours, my drunk friend arrives and I probably puked my guts out shortly after but I feel much better after. We leave to go to a performance of Steve Reich's Music For 18 Musicians downtown. I figure it's a 25 minute drive and I would be able to find parking before it really kicked in for me, and there was no way I was gonna let my drunk friend drive.

As soon as I start pulling out of my neighborhood in my car I realize it's going to be the most intense LSA trip I've had yet. One if the hardest things I've had to do while tripping was drive through moderate traffic and find parking downtown, and I had to shut my friend up because I couldn't pay attention to him and the road at the same time. The roads and street signs were all bending and warping slightly and everything had oil slick patterns on it. The hardest part was actually trying to read the signs and highway exits. Long story short, we find underground parking, spark a couple bowls of weed and head inside to this theater place, and we have seats on a really isolated high balcony. The lighting is mellow and everything is perfect. Easily one of the most memorable musical performances ever for me. When I close my eyes I see visions of a large wooden ship moving through the ocean in the rain, or complex machinescapes dominated by gears. I felt exhilarated and strangely sedated. I had to drive home and I was still peaking but there was no traffic so it was honestly easier, and it was a familiar route for me. We got back to my place and I start smoking weed like crazy and I end up seeing strange visual auras around all the objects in my house, it was a really unique OEV I've never seen again. I ran around the house dancing and laughing listening to music and basking in everything. It was a wonderful trip bar the drive there and the comeup.
I would say try LSA and learn how to do a simple extraction to minimize the nausea, but it's still gonna be there. It's easily my least favorite psychedelic simply for that fact alone. You're very very likely to puke, but you gotta hold it in until your body starts metabolizing it. Making DMT is just as easy IMO and way better, but I understand the appeal of LSA. Also the vasoconstriction means you shouldn't run around the whole trip but it's not too bad, its strangely sedative.
>>
Rebecca Devingman - Tue, 04 Dec 2018 17:02:15 EST ID:bDYMg8HY No.893718 Ignore Report Reply
>>893715
It's very sedative to me. I've probably done it a half dozen times myself and I don't love it or hate it. It was super cool the first time I did it; moderately visual, nifty head space, and pretty controllable which makes me think it's good training wheels for harder trips.

I'll say this OP everyone here has for the most part done it wrong. You wanna clean any and all seed coating(fuzzies) off and grind it up well with about 1-2 extra seeds to account for loss. Soak it in cold purified pH neutral water(4-6oz) for 24-48 hours and keep it away from light(coated in foil), and agitate it a couple times. Then you're gonna strain it through cheese cloth that's been doubled over then strain it through a coffee filter. If you're gonna strain it be prepared to drink it because it's reactive and delicate so it breaks down. It's not like it will break down super quickly but you don't wanna waste so when it's all filtered down it's ready. Drink some ginger or chamomile tea with hawthorne or parsley as well as honey both before and after you drink your nasty jenk flavored HBWR water. Sit back and let the come up happen gently and you shouldn't get too sick. I never puked off it but I've never puke off ayahuasca, mushies, or DXM(except once). I also use herbal anti-emetics though and I'd recommend it. Another thing worth noting; not all seeds are equal and you want the Hawaiian ones specifically as some are weaker and some are stronger.

I've also just chewed them well and packed em in my gum until they were all out of nasty flavor but the water method is easier and you swallow less of the emetic compounds. Either way the anti-emetic vasidilator tea is HIGHLY recommended. Eating some dark chocolate can help with the flavor as well as vasoconstriction. Best of luck to you friend, if it's done right it's not bad at all.
>>
Samuel Huckleforth - Wed, 05 Dec 2018 21:47:12 EST ID:7+x4JUxD No.893748 Ignore Report Reply
>>89368I have had some really profound experiences with HBW. But not eating for a while before hand is a MUST. I'd say at least 12 hours prior, but I've gone up to 18 before. The longer you can wait the better. One other thing, it makes my joints fairly achy. It's not painful but it can be uncomfortable.
>>
Nicholas Funnerhune - Mon, 25 Feb 2019 21:55:45 EST ID:WWVcVP+8 No.893986 Ignore Report Reply
Rectal administration of a water extract works great if you want no nausea.
>>
Lillian Tillingworth - Tue, 26 Feb 2019 19:26:48 EST ID:U6cph6Y5 No.894002 Ignore Report Reply
>>893715
tf you driving around on LSA for
>>
William Seppersat - Wed, 27 Feb 2019 03:15:06 EST ID:KvgHqdSs No.894009 Ignore Report Reply
Thumbsup if LSA-seeds are very dissociative.
>>
Clara Bullymock - Wed, 27 Feb 2019 04:54:44 EST ID:7ybtrJEe No.894011 Ignore Report Reply
>>893746
how, to be honest? I liked it and the headspace was surprisingly groovy but I haven't figured out to deal with the nausea except for weed and I don't usually want to mix

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.