Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated April 10)
First time Ignore Report Reply
Matilda Lightford - Sun, 09 Dec 2018 13:20:23 EST ID:p6mL2FUO No.893815
File: 1544379623205.jpg -(4191899B / 4.00MB, 3456x2304) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 4191899
SWIM is soon to try these magical little fungi and they are just wondering what to expect. The shrooms in question are Cyanescens and 1 gram is to be ingested. The only other psychedelic experience outside of this is DMT and I know they are similar from research and peer conversation. They will be taken on an empty stomach, with nothing heavy ingested at least 12 hours prior. Should much be expected or with the dose being so low will it be a more mellow experience? I have not been able go find much information specifically about Cyans, only Cubensis
>>
Reuben Sedgedock - Sun, 09 Dec 2018 13:53:09 EST ID:sl7DyCSC No.893816 Ignore Report Reply
never done cyans before, but from what Ive read they seem to be rougly two times as potent as regular cubes. should easily be able to handle it.
keep us updated bud
>>
Jack Billingcocke - Sun, 09 Dec 2018 14:21:24 EST ID:7ybtrJEe No.893817 Ignore Report Reply
You're so cute OP. I think doing any amount of DMT has got you ready for this. Personally I can get into the mindset of 'oh this isn't too much/too strong' and it works against me but, 1g does not compare to 5g. Cyans are I think a little more powerful than cubes (there is a web resource that actually compares these numbers between subspecies) but no outrageous variation especially since it's just a gram. You'll be fine, have fun, you'll get plenty of headspace but probably not much visuals.
>>
Matilda Lightford - Sun, 09 Dec 2018 15:53:46 EST ID:p6mL2FUO No.893819 Ignore Report Reply
Thanks, this will be taking place the 13th. Stay tuned for a live report. My only other questions are about ingestion. Would it be best to put these on a sandwich or just go raw?
>>
Jack Billingcocke - Sun, 09 Dec 2018 17:06:41 EST ID:7ybtrJEe No.893820 Ignore Report Reply
>>893819
had a friend do the sandwich and he didn't like it (with 3g or so). I like to grind them somehow and drink them in OJ. I just use my space case. Are you looking to break your fast at ingestion of the shrooms? I think there might be better things to have than bread (starch) like chocolate (for theobromides n sheit) or fruit.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.