Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated April 10)
Best substance to insights Ignore Report Reply
John Dripperfore - Sun, 09 Dec 2018 19:42:04 EST ID:Mga3g19C No.893822
File: 1544402524891.jpg -(156012B / 152.36KB, 1200x803) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 156012
Whats the best substance, in your opinion, to rip your soul apart and give you answers that you can't find sober?
>>
Oliver Fengerham - Sun, 09 Dec 2018 20:08:07 EST ID:kzssbFSG No.893824 Ignore Report Reply
>>893822
I like the headspace of lysergamides so like LSD and LSA are pretty good for this in higher doses
>>
Fanny Sunnerham - Sun, 09 Dec 2018 20:19:38 EST ID:OIXDSeuR No.893826 Ignore Report Reply
1544404778337.jpg -(314978B / 307.60KB, 540x515) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
To be honest, my favorite for insights would be dissociative hallucinogens. Like the other person said, LSD and LSA can be good for it in larger doses, my suggestion of 300-500+ mics, but only a small portion of people find LSA to be positive, or engaging due to their levels of discomfort distracting from the experience.

LSD is good, but I personally enjoy a nice 700mg-ish dose of dxm. A lot of people prefer shrooms for insights due to the dream-like, heavily mental states induced. I've never tried mescaline, a phenythylamine, but I've heard it's popular for insights and souk&-searching.

Whatever you decide to choose, a slightly heavier than expected dose is usually better than a disappointing dose, if you have the experience for it. I have a good fortitude to maintaining my composure under heavy experiences, and I'd rather it be too much than too little. Good luck!
>>
Fucking Seblinglat - Sun, 09 Dec 2018 22:08:39 EST ID:4Kk3JT3E No.893830 Ignore Report Reply
Mescaline, but I've never taken soul-ripping doses. Only psychedelic that I've tkaen that brings out the internal monologue and keeps it coherent while still benefiting from psychedelia. The body load is shit though, way harder than equivalent doses of other psys.

>>893826
Seconding dissos.
>>
Lydia Climmerworth - Mon, 10 Dec 2018 00:23:13 EST ID:7ybtrJEe No.893833 Ignore Report Reply
any of the 'big 3 classic' psychedelics ie LSD, psilocybin/psilocin, and mescaline. for me it's psilocybin. LSA is pretty good, being a lysergamide I guess, but it's less convenient. I've read great reports for some, SOME tryp analogues, like 4-HO-MET.
>>
Jarvis Fopperkure - Mon, 10 Dec 2018 06:43:04 EST ID:bDYMg8HY No.893843 Ignore Report Reply
>>893833
Ayahuasca is pretty good too man. Never done LSD or mescaline myself but I have had HBWR and intend on trying morning glories just to see if they're different. Done mushies a ton of times though and had em with Syrian rue. I gotta say ayahuasca is deeply introspective, but then again DXM can be too. A lot of these things seem like they can be, but from my reading I'd guess the 2C's and NBOMe not so much.
>>
Lydia Climmerworth - Mon, 10 Dec 2018 09:50:45 EST ID:7ybtrJEe No.893848 Ignore Report Reply
>>893843
I wasn't sure if I should add -- NBOMEs are not great for it (and probably just not healthy you should probably just not ingest them) and I personally didn't find 2CB to be good in this 'insight' regard. It's like the visuals are there in either case and overall sense-perception shifts but not the same as the big 3. I think mescaline gets its place just because it's a sort of unique phen. Heard cool things about 2CE and the 2CT-X too
>>
Rebecca Blatherridge - Mon, 10 Dec 2018 10:14:10 EST ID:BX3TRCE5 No.893852 Ignore Report Reply
>>893848
Mescaline gets its place because it's natural and has been known for a long time. When acid was discovered, mescaline was the golden standard to compare psychs to. Hofmann actually learned from other people that LSD caused a similar experience to mescaline, which triggered his interest in other psychs as well. Huxley, being a proponent of psychs at the time, used mescaline and wrote about it extensively which I'm sure helped solidify its role in the psychedelic "scene".
>>
Cornelius Honderfoot - Mon, 10 Dec 2018 10:56:49 EST ID:UrUkp7FR No.893853 Ignore Report Reply
>>893852
All of that is worth noting but psychedelic mushrooms has been known to Westerners since the times of the conquistadors. Salvia is another one that was known early but it's kind if it's own thing. Still gonna say more folks need to drink mimosa hostility than extract it if they want to feel the plant. All those analogs are wasted on extraction.
>>
' God !!vVWR8L52 - Wed, 12 Dec 2018 21:04:26 EST ID:AP9CBjKi No.893904 Ignore Report Reply
1544666666452.png -(871508B / 851.08KB, 1280x931) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>893853
shrooms were part of European culture before even our bro Jesus
>>
' God !!vVWR8L52 - Wed, 12 Dec 2018 21:06:02 EST ID:AP9CBjKi No.893905 Ignore Report Reply
>>893853
and no extraction doesn't neccessarily waste dmt analogs present in the plant.

moreknow.jpg
>>
Edward Nicklespear - Wed, 12 Dec 2018 23:42:32 EST ID:ROQI7hpe No.893912 Ignore Report Reply
>>893904
Yeah, I know they grow there and amanitas were parts of some cultures from the area too, but it wasn't a widespread or universal cultural norm. It wasn't some established benchmark or standard as far as mind altering substances go.

As for the analogs, chances are they're either too sensitive or may not be geared for most basic extraction processes. Either way, even if those teks were perfect for those analogs you still lose a percentage of what's there no matter how good you are or hown many pulls you do. Even if you fully evaporate your solvent you lose some.
>>
Henry Honeywell - Fri, 14 Dec 2018 04:24:50 EST ID:DK7uZd2D No.893930 Ignore Report Reply
>>893822
A combination of a dissociative and psychedelic works best for this imo. I used to love the results from combining 4-MeO-PCP (significantly different feeling than vanilla PCP and 3-MeO-PCP--much, much less stimulating and manic, and instead more relaxing, anxiety-killing, and legitimately dissociative) and DPT.

Alone, both 4-MeO-PCP and DPT are also both great for introspective insight. 4-meo is very calm and introspectively dissociative, and DPT can be very intense but in all the best ways.

Dissociatives in general are good for generating insights in a more cold and aloof manner, where you become aware of the illusory nature of the concepts of the self and the nature of society and social relationships, along with questioning things we take for granted (like why we play video games about killing others, why we would even fight or kill others, why we play games, why we do anything we do and in the particular ways we seem to do them in, etc.). It creates a very child-like line of questioning where each time you become aware of something and ask why it is the way it is, you ask why for each subsequent answer you might come up with for any of the questions asked. Eventually, after reflecting on all of the introspection you did during the trip, you begin to understand how all things are related with one another. Despite becoming dissociated from things, the higher doses of dissociatives you take, especially 4-meo, the more you feel like you've become connected or "plugged/tuned in" to the entirety of existence, like it's the internet or something. Becoming connected like that feels like you are communicating with God and the whole of the disparate components making up reality all at once. It's kind of like being connected to the (concept of, not saying it's real or not) Akashic Record.

Alternatively, psychedelics generate insights more intimately related to you personally, and about the connections you have with the people you know personally and society as a whole, along with the rest of existence/surrounding world. You continue on becoming more aware of how the rest is also interconnected with itself, but it's seen and experienced from a profoundly more personal lens; that is to say, it always begins with the relationship something has with you, and the order you think of everything in or that guides your thought process getting deeper into the introspection is how everything relates specifically to one another. The relationship/connection is almost always considered first, and why is investigated afterward. This is in contrast with dissociatives, where you become aware of the nature of something, ask the most generalized "why" ever about it, and then the following lines of inquiry begin to form a bigger picture that informs your ideas on how everything is related and connected to each other more afterwards.

I would say dissociatives generate both microscopic and macroscopic insights (often being both simultaneously as often as not)more naturally, whereas psychedelic produce more of the insights in-between that range more naturally. They both produce insights in-between and at both extremes of the spectrum, of course, but I'm trying to explain the kinds of insights gained most easily and readily on the two in a very general sense. The types of insights reflect the natures of the trips as well--as above, so below. Dissociatives produce an experience of the microcosm and macrocosm of reality nearly simultaneously; both the fundamental units of it and the all of it as a whole (where you even feel as though you are both a fundamental single component of reality and the whole of reality simultaneously as well). With psychedelics, you are more concerned with your current/present feelings in the moment you are experiencing right that second, and the connections you have things and that they have with one another. Dissociatives are more timeless, in the sense that you are observing from a perspective outside of time--it feels both like experiencing the present moment and all the moments at once, but you know that in truth that's because its from a perspective outside of time, an the mind understands reality entirely in a dualistic manner. Because concepts beyond duality are fundamentally incomprehensible, both the the lowest end of a spectrum and its polar opposite at the highest end of the spectrum appear to be both true and false simultaneously (and for that matter, all degrees between them as well).

That said, the combination of a high dose of a dissociative and a psychedelic provides an experience that possesses the very best qualities that both types of hallucinogens have to offer individually. It feels as though it produces a more balanced, whole, and unified experience, intellectually speaking. Rather than it being too microscopic, macroscopic, too in between, or too focused on connections between things, too distant from each separate thing, or too much on the self, external reality, or too much on anything, it gives equal representation of it all to everything. It really is god tier, giver it a try.
>>
Lillian Sicklewater - Sun, 17 Mar 2019 20:20:27 EST ID:dGvJ6TFg No.894292 Ignore Report Reply
>>893930
Nitrous and acid is the most intense combination I've ever experienced
>>
Ernest Soffingbedge - Sun, 17 Mar 2019 21:21:54 EST ID:orOv8TrE No.894296 Ignore Report Reply
1552872114816.jpg -(24943B / 24.36KB, 466x466) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>894292

I've had several intense combos. One of them being a 25x nbome mixed with 3grams of psy cubensis, taken in the mid morning the clouds were out of this world. Then I've had a DMT breakthrough during the peak of 340mg DXM hbr, potentially the strongest combo I've had. I've also had DXM+LSD on a few occasions, which is always intense. /Psy/+/Dis/ is god, gnome sayin'?
>>
Sophie Blorrypork - Tue, 19 Mar 2019 10:01:55 EST ID:H7tEG6UO No.894309 Ignore Report Reply
>>894292
That combo used to me my absolute favorite. Shit blasts you into space for a few minutes. I remember feeling like I was digging through my own mind just trying to catch a glimpse of infinity. 10/10 would burn through boxes and boxes of whippets again
>>
Frederick Buzzham - Wed, 20 Mar 2019 01:54:04 EST ID:8uWSsEGK No.894318 Ignore Report Reply
1553061244968.gif -(2093774B / 2.00MB, 385x219) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>894296

LSDXM and nitrous has been the only time I felt I pushed things a bit too far. Ripped my reality in half, no coming back from that shit.
>>
Priscilla Chembleway - Wed, 20 Mar 2019 17:52:59 EST ID:eMGJ3UQe No.894322 Ignore Report Reply
1553118779173.png -(10199B / 9.96KB, 225x225) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>893930
You are a veritable saint for this coherent, well-written and enthusiastic comment.

You made me curious to try 4-MeO-PCP. As somebody with no disso experience, (beyond noob number of LSD/psilocybin experiences, but nothing like a "proper" psychonaut) what is your suggestion for consumption? Is it smoked, swallowed, &c?

In addition, do you think some other disso like ketamine is a better place to start for somebody inexperienced in that niche? I've been intrigued by the talk of PCP derivatives on /dis/ and on the wider net (erowid, &c). Most of my trips, especially recently, have been solitary -- almost meditative -- endeavors. Would that influence which substance you suggest to begin with?

Many thanks, brother/sister. I screenshot your comment because it was so chock full of information.
>>
Hedda Dombleham - Sat, 23 Mar 2019 05:48:12 EST ID:h2RnyYEv No.894357 Ignore Report Reply
>>894322
Keep in my experiences on 4-meo-pcp don't reflect others' very well because by the time I started into RC dissociatives, I had developed a mega-permatolerance to DXM, which in my experience seems to have translated to other dissociatives by making me more tolerant to their actual dissociative effects and experience more of their effects much more.

Typically, I would snort it (although it fucking hurts like a motherfucker for a good while), be prepared for a burn. I would also take it orally by parachuting it. It's been a long time, like 4 years or so, since I last took it and I was constantly fucked up back then so my memories are a bit hazy, but I think I used to parachute some and follow that up immediately by snorting some as well.

It takes about 2 hours to hit you snorting you, and 3ish hours orally. Don't redose thinking you didn't do enough. For dosing strengths, refer to erowid or psychonautwiki as well to compare to what I say, because again I am tolerant to the dissociative effects of these.

40mg is good for simply wanting to calm your mind and even physically relax, 4-meo is not like 3-meo-pcp, where 3-meo is very stimulating and manically so. Overall, 4-meo-pcp feels like what DXM would feel like if it were a cleaner feeling arycyclohexylamine dissociative like Ketamine. It can be mildly stimulating as well as relaxing.

120-150mg is a pretty regular low-moderate dose, ~220mg is a decent moderate to moderate heavy kind o range. and 350-400mg+ is getting pretty heavy, but for me the heavy doses weren't difficult to stomach really. Then again, the trip reports I read from others said they were completely removed from reality at those doses iirc, and I mean I was fucked and pretty removed from reality, but not on the level they were talking about. I suggest comparing my description with trip reports by others because they will give you a better idea of what to more likely expect yourself from taking it.

I think 4-meo-pcp itself is one of the best dissociatives to combine with psychedelics. It is highly versatile that way. It requires a higher dose so you have more play when it comes the dosage you take, the potency is more of 75mg-400mg rather than something more like 5-15mg like 3-meo-pcp. It also is balanced enough in its effects physically and mentally speaking that it doesn't negatively interact with psychedelics and can even help combat some of the excessive stimulation and some of the anxiety many psychedelics can cause.
>>
Hedda Dombleham - Sat, 23 Mar 2019 05:58:31 EST ID:h2RnyYEv No.894358 Ignore Report Reply
>>894322
I've never been lucky enough to do ket, I've pretty much stopped most heavy drug use so I rarely use anything but phenibut, weed, and an adderall prescription now.

That said, DXM, while a good start, is very dirty feeling and doesn't represent the aryl derivative dissociatives very well. Based off my experience with MXE and others' descriptions of ketamine, I'd say 4-meo-pcp is just fine for a starter just as much as mxe or ket are. They're all much less manic-psychotic-like stimulating like most other pcp derivatives. 4-meo-pcp has greater potential for the manic psychotomimetic side, but only at such high doses that you'd be almost incapacitated physically speaking from the dissociation (not nearly as much so with 3-meo-pcp, in my experience, lol).

4-meo-pcp, unlike its fellow pcp derivatives is actually very forgiving and pretty calm/mellow until higher doses and its relative potency, as i mentioned before, makes it easier to experiment with dosage-wise because there's a good degree of play in it.
>>
Jack Berrychuck - Wed, 03 Apr 2019 02:09:07 EST ID:kf75iBsw No.894603 Ignore Report Reply
>>893822
A variety

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.