Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated April 10)
~200mg 4-ho-met + ~50mg 3-ho-pcp WOW Ignore Report Reply
Hamilton Gettingson - Wed, 20 Feb 2019 17:39:07 EST ID:nmbovpv/ No.893931
File: 1550702347298.jpg -(1553490B / 1.48MB, 2592x1936) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 1553490
Here.

Damn the db restore deleted a lot of stuff.

I IMed ~200 mg 4-ho-met + ~50mg 3-ho-pcp (both conservative estimates, could have been more) and that was fantastic. No sides and in a a few min I was transported to another reality. I had strong cevs (patterns, numbers, words, names, faces, ... all very vivid) well in to the next day and mild ones for a day or two longer. Next day I IMed ~75mg 3-ho-pcp again and that was awesome too. The cevs changed to slower changing orangy shit which was pretty as fuck too.

15/10 would do again!
>>
Cornelius Cacklebine - Thu, 21 Feb 2019 00:42:29 EST ID:hS1Aqq49 No.893936 Ignore Report Reply
>>893931
jesus that is a fuckload of 4-ho-met. I can't fuck wiith the psy/dis combo anymore. I had a reallllly fucked up lsdxm trip, shit turned evil on me.
>>
Archie Billingspear - Thu, 21 Feb 2019 03:47:10 EST ID:xbxb0lyl No.893941 Ignore Report Reply
>>893936
LSD + K is a lot better, imo. LSD + DXM feels too serotonergic for me, uncomfortably so at high doses.
>>
Barnaby Murdwater - Thu, 21 Feb 2019 06:03:26 EST ID:nmbovpv/ No.893942 Ignore Report Reply
>>893941
op here

yeah I did ald-52 + eth- lad + o-pce + 3-meo-pce or ald-52+ eth-lad + o-pce + 3-meo-pcp and similar combos and it was always great
>>
William Chollerspear - Mon, 25 Feb 2019 01:53:11 EST ID:q39sFa4W No.893984 Ignore Report Reply
3-meo-pcp and DPT produced THE trip of my life once (I honestly think I was only meant to experience something like that once in life, never gotten close again), with a few other dissociative and DPT trips producing good other top life trips, but nowhere near as fuckin definitive and poignant as the 3-meo and DPT trip.

my second best and most intense experience was on roughly 440mg 4-meo-pcp, 400mg DPT, 60mg 5-APB, and 120mg 4-FA taken over the course of 6 hours. iirc, the "trip of my life" 3-meo and DPT trip was on 20mg 3-meo-pcp and 260mg DPT.
>>
Lillian Migglelare - Tue, 05 Mar 2019 22:56:52 EST ID:nmbovpv/ No.894080 Ignore Report Reply
>>893984
>>893984
I've had a lot of these heroic dose trips

lets's see

500 mg 4-aco-dmt which wasn't that intense.....I was on an infinite plane full of tall purplish gras and large mushrooms

there was that one time when I took 60 mg o-pce (think it was plugged), 200 ug eth-lad and 250ug ald-52, where I was in an infinite hallway, opened a door saw a person who said he was a god but it showed him my middle finger and said that the only god here is me and that he could go fuck himself then I walked back to my room and there's this poster of kristen bell there and the poser was actually a portal to whereever she was and we played catch with fireballs... then a nuke went off amd everything turned to ash and I didn't quite like that so i made everything ok again idk if it was before or after that but for some time i was living in multiple time lines and things could happen before what caused them to happen and time wasn't linear after that it was just the usual swirling and melting

then there was the time i took 400 ug eth-lad, 500 ug ald.-52, 30 mg 3-meo-pce (or was it 3-meo-pcp) and did a few lines of o-pce (probably around 60 mg), This obviously made me hole and in the hole i created a universe and two species destined to go to war with each other, they fought hard and fleets of ships were destroyed, planets burned, both of them made weapons that could make a star explode as a supernova, eventually they all died, galaxies were destroyed... and in the end the last star died and the universe itself died (or became empty with only black holes, neutron stars being around) i woke up from the hole and was tripping still but it was just the usual swirling/melting,,,,

then there was the time i took 200 ug eth-lad, 250ug ald.-52 and 30 mg o-pce at the beach..... it was really nice and i swam and saw ships that wern't there and it was like being in pirates of the carribean

then there was the time i took 1.5mg al-lad at around 1800 and was still tripping at 0900 when I was really tired and wanted to sleep but couldn't so i took a lot of etizolam, diclazepam and drank a 3dl cup of rum which finally made me sleep

and the time when i took like 25 al-lad blotters (not all at the same time i kept taking more and more), around 300 mg 2c-c and a lot of mxe..... was tripping for 2 days lol, nothing extra special happened except that I went to sleep tripping (helped by a few mg flubromazolam, woke up and was still tripping

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.