Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated April 10)
DMT and courage Ignore Report Reply
Ebenezer Chimmlebet - Fri, 22 Feb 2019 22:03:37 EST ID:yz0tN8s9 No.893960
File: 1550891017921.jpg -(428095B / 418.06KB, 1159x890) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 428095
Looking for some experience here. So, I did some DMT back in January. Extracted it myself, researched it and all. My first few experiences with it were underwhelming; didn't do 3 hits so it was basically the visual part of the peak of an acid trip. "Swimming" orange dyed wooden floors. I bucked up and managed to do three hits, and don't remember much of the trip other than the feeling. I wish I had somebody irl to speak with this about. I was in a maze or rather, I saw a maze and a red light emanated from a part of it and spread outwards. Or, it almost felt like the suggestion of a maze or something. I also saw pic related if I closed my eyes and pressed on them (the toothy, weird column part). They were really tiny and moving like a wave. Funny thing is I had read of people who had seen those fucking things and always thought it would freak me out but it didn't. Basically nothing I saw messed with me fucked me up but the intensity was completely overwhelming. I like listening to McKenna not because I take his opinion as law, but because he at least speaks about dmt in a coherent manner. He'll sometimes mention the threat of "death by astonishment", and the audience will laugh, and he'll then confirm that he's not really being facetious. That's how it felt for me. i kept losing track of time and forgetting that I had done DMT, and then remembering what the hell was happening. I mean, it was out of this world, and I don't even think it was a breakthrough. I'm sure it wasn't. How do I recover and get the balls to try dmt again? This was about a month and a half ago.
>>
Edwin Dimmlekot - Sun, 24 Feb 2019 09:35:18 EST ID:VImrXPBy No.893972 Ignore Report Reply
I'm making fun of that pic in your OP. Hopefully you didn't experience this to 100%.
>>
Archie Brimmlenune - Sun, 24 Feb 2019 12:33:08 EST ID:7+bA8O6a No.893973 Ignore Report Reply
>>893960
>it was underwhelming and manageable
>how do I get the balls to do it again

You seem to be contradicting yourself. If it was so underwhelming and didn't fuck you up, why would you need the balls to try it again? Just got it, my guy
>>
Betsy Sollerhood - Sun, 24 Feb 2019 14:08:53 EST ID:yz0tN8s9 No.893976 Ignore Report Reply
>>893973
I said it was overwhelming. No clue what you read.
>>
Betsy Sollerhood - Sun, 24 Feb 2019 14:11:45 EST ID:yz0tN8s9 No.893977 Ignore Report Reply
>>893972
Well, I did see the toothy column things. They weren't the same color, and were illuminated like christmas lights. Very crisp and bright. They were very small, and covered my vision if I squeezed my eyes shut. I didn't get the impression they were living or anything.
>>
Wesley Fiblingford - Sat, 02 Mar 2019 06:12:42 EST ID:25K868o3 No.894042 Ignore Report Reply
I have seen similar columnar entities.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.