Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated April 10)
I'm back from nutmeg+shrooms trip Ignore Report Reply
William Seppersat - Tue, 26 Feb 2019 20:10:11 EST ID:KvgHqdSs No.894003
File: 1551229811546.jpg -(220260B / 215.10KB, 1268x415) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 220260
Well yeah, recently I mixed ~50g of fresh cubes and 17g of whole nutmeg. It was amazing even though absolutely stupid. Instead dreamy and sedating trip I went through fractal meat grinder. Now I'm back to tell how it was like.
Ask your questions.
>>
Hannah Dimmlelock - Tue, 26 Feb 2019 23:05:27 EST ID:E3/2P+Ko No.894004 Ignore Report Reply
>>894003
No questions at this time
>>
Jesus Christ - Wed, 27 Feb 2019 01:15:15 EST ID:7QS6vCdw No.894005 Ignore Report Reply
have you ever suck a nigga dick
>>
Shit Choppershit - Wed, 27 Feb 2019 01:40:14 EST ID:tq4503pw No.894006 Ignore Report Reply
1551249614705.png -(151630B / 148.08KB, 371x353) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>894003
Well give us your trip report bro, beginning to end.
>>
William Seppersat - Wed, 27 Feb 2019 02:19:00 EST ID:KvgHqdSs No.894007 Ignore Report Reply
>>894005
No, only few white dicks.
>>
William Seppersat - Wed, 27 Feb 2019 02:49:56 EST ID:KvgHqdSs No.894008 Ignore Report Reply
>>894006
Well, shit, I was scared I will get this question. Mushroom trip lasted for 5 hours, and 1 hour post-effects, then I was almost sober. I took them on third hour after taking nutmeg. The come up was really fast, inense and scary. Everything was just blinking like bugged texture and I was feeling everything was changing. I couldn't find objective reason be scared though was scared af. I was feeling that I'm disappearing, I tried to "let it go" and didn't work. Suddenly I felt very calm "everything okay", I jumped under the blanket and started to dissolve. I didn't feel my body at all, I was wathching at wallpapers and ceiling how it patterned in fractals. I was breathing and everything was breathing with me. It was overrall intesly visual but not in colour way. Everything was geometrically perfect, a lot of recursions, texture repetitions, symmetries and of course fractals. Fractals were made of all patterns I could see, actually it often looked like whole field of view was a fractal which had direction of movement and I was moving with this direction. With closed eyes was feeling of a huge empty space and incredible 3D shapes, colorfull, golografic and also perfect. I was mostly not moving, didn't feel body at all, with closed eyes it was like levitating in void where I only see and hear.
I can say it was something almost devastating in those fractals. They are not just visuals, it's their presence almost shouting that there is no place for me here and that they will grind me. It was so intense I have a really bad memory about the trip (forgot a lot of visuals) and memory during the trip was even worse. I can't even distinguish nutmeg effects from mushrooms effects because on peak, except that feeing of disappearing body, blank stare into one point and intense vasoconstriction. It was also so overwhelming I couldn't even think with my thoughts. It was very hard to think something and I was also so lazy to do it. I mostly reacted on things with some basic emotions and probably some short commentary and then silence again.
>>
Clara Bullymock - Wed, 27 Feb 2019 04:53:00 EST ID:7ybtrJEe No.894010 Ignore Report Reply
>>894008
>they are not just visuals
sounds like they were spirits and they were mad at you for calling them for no reason or that you were not qualified to call them. Deadass though. nb
>>
William Seppersat - Wed, 27 Feb 2019 07:00:13 EST ID:KvgHqdSs No.894012 Ignore Report Reply
>>894010
Nah, they didn't feel aive. Nothing of it felt alive or thinking. It felt empty, meaningless and devastating to the point I got used to it and didn't care. But visuals were like it's so much there is no more place for me. All those empty, lifeless and perfect fractals replaced me.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.