Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated April 10)
Shipping the ship Ignore Report Reply
Fuck Pigglewell - Thu, 28 Feb 2019 19:37:42 EST ID:WWVcVP+8 No.894021
File: 1551400662124.jpg -(67206B / 65.63KB, 420x550) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 67206
So I'm going to be getting some research chemicals soon from a certain Canadian company. They offer both discrete shipping via standard mail and tracked shipping with an MSDS which reveals the contents of the package.

Which should I choose? Does having the MSDS increase the chance of customs opening your package? Or does the paperwork with the MSDS reduce the odds of inspections due to it being properly shipped and documented?

Also, does customs even look at standard snail mail packages at all?
>>
John Turveyfoot - Sat, 02 Mar 2019 21:49:36 EST ID:hS1Aqq49 No.894051 Ignore Report Reply
>>894021

Here's the thing. The Canadian xpress post packages started getting some attention about....a year ago maybe? Your are more likely to get your shit confiscated with the tracked shipping.

Go with the snail mail. It will take a while, up to a month (hence the name), but best to play it safe. Depending on where you are at, you can get the tracked shipping and have no problems. In fact chances, are you wont have any problems. These cunts are so caught up in trying to deal with darknet fentanyl shipments. Clearnet shit that dogs cant even smell are not a priority. But why risk it?

Worst case scenario you get your shit took and sent a love letter. Nothing will come of it. But always remember: You didn't order the shit, there's no evidence you ordered it, you don't know why it showed up at your house, "LAWYER TIME MUTHAFUCKAS".
>>
Barnaby Sommlesud - Wed, 06 Mar 2019 16:57:52 EST ID:QzpPWWGY No.894089 Ignore Report Reply
>>894021
I would skip the MSDS and buy with crypto not a debit card like many people do
>>
Nell Fusslebury - Thu, 07 Mar 2019 19:30:47 EST ID:WWVcVP+8 No.894108 Ignore Report Reply
>>894089
The site I want to buy from doesn't accept cards anyways. I just want to minimize the chacnes that my money will be wasted due to seizure.
>>
Priscilla Cullerbanks - Thu, 07 Mar 2019 22:56:06 EST ID:hS1Aqq49 No.894109 Ignore Report Reply
1552017366639.jpg -(19577B / 19.12KB, 320x245) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>894051

Also, I hear the Canadians are doing selective scamming with any packs over a few hundred. And as I read more into it, I see people saying they are having more luck with tracked then snail mail. Even if you get it with an MSDS, it's not going to make too much of a difference. If customs wants to snatch it, it won't matter what you have inside the package.
>>
Oliver Blythewell - Sun, 10 Mar 2019 18:17:39 EST ID:s1USd/an No.894160 Ignore Report Reply
>>894021
customs looks at everything. If it's legal it goes through. Now if you ever order anything and a person comes to your door looking for a signature or acting weird return in or set int next to your door and do not open it for a week.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.