Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated April 10)
Acid Ignore Report Reply
Molly Bishladging - Wed, 13 Mar 2019 16:49:16 EST ID:e/5/O3eA No.894234
File: 1552510156502.jpg -(158366B / 154.65KB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 158366
Hi guys! I've recently bought a blotter of possibly LSD, but the thing is, that the guy who i've bought it from said that it has 1 mg (1000 micrograms) of LSD on it. Now I know it's rare that a single blotter has that much of acid on it, it's possible, but it's also possible that it's something like NBOMe, or other stuff. I don't have a testing kit, but i've heard techniques such as swallowing the blotter, and then it's only going to work if it's LSD, or spitting it out if it tastes bitter. Do you have any experience about these? Also, if it's really acid, should i take half, or only a quarter, if it's my first time taking acid. Thanks for your replies.
>>
Matilda Shittinggold - Wed, 13 Mar 2019 17:03:52 EST ID:ezYWBBFC No.894236 Ignore Report Reply
>>894234
I can almost guarantee that you got screwed. Never in all my time of using psychedelics have I seen a 1mg tab. The highest I've ever seen was 300ug and even those are exceptionally rare. I'd bet good money that you got an NBOMe, because NBOMe tabs are most commonly dosed at 1mg. You'll be able to tell very easily if it's an NBOMe because it'll be bitter/metallic and numb your mouth where you're holding the tab. NBOMes can be fun in their own right and 1mg isn't a dangerous dose so if I were you I'd still go for it, but you should inform yourself about the dangers of NBOMes nonetheless. NBOMes only work if you hold then in your mouth, preferably under your tongue. You'll have to keep it there for 15-30 minutes for it to get absorbed fully. Before this, you should cut off a small piece of the tab to taste test it just in case you somehow really got a 1mg tab of LSD, but I highly, highly doubt it. You don't want to take 1mg of LSD for your first time, so it's best to make sure.
>>
Sidney Bimmlestone - Wed, 13 Mar 2019 17:06:06 EST ID:S/4mCp9O No.894237 Ignore Report Reply
>>894234
First, spend some time looking up the effects, duration and comeup time of acid or whatever could be on that blotter. Then take the tiniest bit (less than a tenth) of the blotter. If it doesn't work DO NOT REDOSE. You can always try again next day, and in case your guy is not bullshitting you, you really don't want a bad trip first time around. Get that thing you've been putting off done before or you'll just keep thinking about it. If possible you should have someone trusted look after you. Take care
>>
Samuel Hunderbanks - Wed, 13 Mar 2019 17:52:32 EST ID:Ue6PAjCs No.894238 Ignore Report Reply
How much did you pay for it? Story sounds so sketchy that I'm also pretty sure you got screwed.

Get a test kit or dump it and find a more reliable source. There is literally a risk of death if you overdose on NBOMe.
>>
Molly Bishladging - Wed, 13 Mar 2019 18:41:57 EST ID:e/5/O3eA No.894239 Ignore Report Reply
Sorry I was a little misleading, I haven't already bought, I plan to, but if it's as highly unlikely to be acid as you say it, I probably won't. It would cost me around 20 dollars (19 euros), if converted to that.
>>
Cyril Goodworth - Wed, 13 Mar 2019 19:57:17 EST ID:pDZHBXkG No.894241 Ignore Report Reply
>>894234

In all likelihood the '1 mg' statement is borne either of ignorance or salesmans bluster.

Buy an LSD test reagent(s):

-Ehlrich reagent
-Hofmann reagent (if you're intent on being fastidious)
>>
Barnaby Croblingfedge - Thu, 14 Mar 2019 04:43:05 EST ID:MU5DQUTc No.894245 Ignore Report Reply
He's lying or ignorant about the dosage so he's probably doing the same about the actual chemical.

I certainly wouldn't rely on whatever that swallowing technique is, sounds made up to me.

Even if it really is somehow a 1mg dose, that's not really ideal for a first time, especially alone.
>>
Charlotte Fuddlesitch - Thu, 14 Mar 2019 12:00:12 EST ID:bfB0voM7 No.894246 Ignore Report Reply
>>894236
Your peers suck. 500ug is a standard tab with actual hippies, anything less won't melt your face. It's quite possible that the same sheet got dosed twice on accident.
>1mg first time
Heh, let's see those balls OP! Be sure to weigh them before and after... anyone want to place bets on if they grow, shrink, or stay the same?
>>
Cyril Drattingdock - Thu, 14 Mar 2019 14:23:55 EST ID:k0jprq74 No.894249 Ignore Report Reply
>>894246
>he actually believes the tabs his burnout "hippy" friends gave him are 500ug

lmao
nb

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.