Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated April 10)
DMT After Death Ignore Report Reply
Beatrice Fackledadge - Mon, 01 Apr 2019 23:53:14 EST ID:xfINpH1E No.894588
File: 1554177194345.jpg -(151773B / 148.22KB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 151773
Can't find information on this. I did a lot of drugs when I was younger, drank a lot and had a high speed car accident where I actually stopped breathing for 2 or 3 minutes, they used the defrib or something I suppose. I don't remember any of the experience and my memory of coming back (was in hospital for 5 weeks, had to learn to walk and talk and read again) is foggy.

I've come a long way since, grown up and am doing well but still smoke weed every day. I also recently quit nicotine but am having a little trouble. I''m considering a DMT trip to maybe help me face some repressed memories or emotions. I doubt it, but does anyone have any advice regarding using DMT after having died or to remember parts of life they don't remember?

I always respected drugs but fell down a bit of a bad path. I'm trying to be smarter now and am doing lots of research on how to obtain, use, and learn from the substance. I think I've grown a lot since my accident and am ready to deal with emotions/memories I may have ignored at the time and since. Any general advice?

DMT was always the most intriguing substance to me when I was younger and stupider as well I hope I'm not just trying to fall back down the same path
>>
Hugh Gublingmudge - Wed, 03 Apr 2019 14:26:57 EST ID:LywZUfmH No.894609 Ignore Report Reply
DMT isn't something magical.

It's basically shrooms that you can smoke and that hit you with that smoked-drug intensity.
>>
Charlotte Pummercocke - Wed, 03 Apr 2019 15:14:04 EST ID:MU5DQUTc No.894611 Ignore Report Reply
>does anyone have any advice regarding using DMT ... to remember parts of life they don't remember?
How the fuck would it do that? DMT's going to be about as effective at that as pretty much any other totally arbitrary action.
>does anyone have any advice regarding pinching their leg to remember parts of life they don't remember?
>does anyone have any advice regarding eating sand to remember parts of life they don't remember?
>does anyone have any advice regarding doing a barrel roll to remember parts of life they don't remember?
I don't know why you'd want to recall suppressed memories anyway, sounds like a bad idea to me. There are various therapies geared towards doing that and maybe a talking therapy with a psych while you're on MDMA might be effective but DMT seems a totally inappropriate choice of chemical to use and anyway those therapies tend more to create false memories than recover anything real.
>>
Lydia Dadgefield - Wed, 03 Apr 2019 17:10:08 EST ID:CyMlkYmk No.894612 Ignore Report Reply
>>894609
>DMT isn't something magical

Are you fucking retarded
>>
Nathaniel Goppernurk - Wed, 03 Apr 2019 19:23:49 EST ID:Xcx3gu+e No.894614 Ignore Report Reply
>>894612
>thinking everyone takes away the same experience and perception from the same drug

Are you? I'm not the same dude, but I've had better times off of salvia than I have from DMT
>>
Ernest Gagglehall - Thu, 04 Apr 2019 18:17:24 EST ID:u55N8Bbq No.894643 Ignore Report Reply
Take nootropics to heal your brain. You dont need to relive what your brain is blocking off, probably for your benefit. And stop smoking weed every day.
>>
Sophie Smallfield - Thu, 04 Apr 2019 20:03:01 EST ID:gTQ6pkuz No.894648 Ignore Report Reply
>>894612
Having spent years lurking this forum I've since gathered that the psychedelic experience is highly dependent on the native density of the soul. Even though all our bodies are yellow ray or some bordering between 3rd and 4th density, some of the folks souls are 5th and 6th density and they cannot really relate to most people's experience of these substances when it comes to above moderate doses. Just my 0.02
>>
Thomas Blinnergold - Sat, 06 Apr 2019 22:05:46 EST ID:HQJg5vud No.894680 Ignore Report Reply
>>894648

How do I identify the native density of my soul? I think it's pretty heavy with all the thinking I do but know nothing of these colors or numbers.

Everyone else thanks for the help, dicks. Not the responses I was expecting
>>
Alice Honeyspear - Sun, 07 Apr 2019 21:06:22 EST ID:+BcYWCUD No.894703 Ignore Report Reply
>>894680
I'm pretty sure he's spewing some new age mysticism bullshit, where the native density of the soul relates to how close a persons soul and consciousness are to moving on to the next stage of evolution whereby you become a type of being that is in comparison to us, on a psychological, spiritual, and conscious awareness level, as we are to ants or microbes.

If not, he's just being a gay retard and spewing some other nonsensical bullshit of a different variety, i don't know. if he's actually meaning to use that system of classification to refer to how close somebody is to achieving greater enlightenment and self-actualization, then dressing it in that kind of terminology is some pathetic cringe-inducing autistic-tier shit to do for attention and because it sounds cool to him even though it obscures all the fuckin meaning of what he's talking about and he should probably be embarrassed for doing it

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.