Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated April 10)
Is buying morning glory seeds from home depot a good idea??? Ignore Report Reply
Beatrice Gorrydale - Fri, 05 Apr 2019 23:21:01 EST ID:EjtKPLG2 No.894668
File: 1554520861537.jpg -(81140B / 79.24KB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 81140
I want to try morning glory seeds and i have a home depot 10 minutes away from me so i would much rather get them there then from Amazon because it's way more convenient. But is going to a home depot to get a bunch of those 99 cent pack's a good idea or will they be coated with pesticides or chemicals to discourage use? If they are coated with shit can I wash them off with vinegar or soap or something like that or should I not even bother and get em on Amazon???
>>
Mew !hazU9x3MtA - Fri, 05 Apr 2019 23:33:49 EST ID:6b0rvHKi No.894669 Ignore Report Reply
>>894668
Don't even try to clean the seeds. It will either do nothing and you will still be ingesting a bunch of pesticides or it will dillute the LSA and you will be dosing up for nothing.

Just get legit seeds.
>>
Nicholas Facklehad - Sat, 06 Apr 2019 07:25:42 EST ID:pwUakdTT No.894673 Ignore Report Reply
>>894668
I'm no expert on seeds containing LSA, but from what I know seeds aren't coated with pesticides. The plants themselves are sprayed because insects tend to attack leaves and flowers, but seeds of any kind are usually not sprayed with anything. The seed companies don't care if you ingest the seeds for the LSA, that's still good business for them, so they definitely wouldn't be putting pesticides on them to discourage use. A lot of people seem to think these supposed pesticides on seeds cause the nausea associated with them, but it's actually the LSA itself that causes it.
>>
Beatrice Gorrydale - Sat, 06 Apr 2019 08:45:30 EST ID:EjtKPLG2 No.894674 Ignore Report Reply
1554554730537.jpg -(32643B / 31.88KB, 406x550) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>894669
It's all so tiresome! Literally everywhere I look online mentions that there's dangerous pesticides on them yet no source or proof of this is ever provided. Call me crazy but I'm starting to think this is some kind of elaborate rumour started by the fbi to discourage lsa use or something because as >>894673 point's out there's not really a reason to put pesticides on seeds so is the pesticides thing just a big lie or no? Because if I'm not provided with some evidence about people putting pesticides on seeds then I'm heading to home depot.
>>
Phyllis Fupperfure - Sat, 06 Apr 2019 09:57:56 EST ID:jeyzIF6D No.894675 Ignore Report Reply
>>894674
No there's some form of mercury coating commercial seeds. They poison them to prevent people getting high on them. You have to go on ebay or something and buy untreated ones. They're usually termed untreated organic and they're a bazillion times cheaper, but I'd go for HBWR since it usually figures out to like seventy five cents to about two dollars(american) per dose. I know you're generally not supposed to mention vendors on here but who knows? Maybe you just want pretty flowers right? They are pretty though and so long as you don't live south of Kansas it's legal to plant em and harvest your own seeds. With morning glories that's the best way to do it since you know it's truly untreated organic but HBWR only grows in tropical climates so you gotta buy em online. Anywhoseles these things can be used medicinally as well so if you do your homework they can be rather useful.
>>
Ebenezer Dartworth - Sun, 07 Apr 2019 06:46:38 EST ID:1sc8nYk0 No.894687 Ignore Report Reply
>>894675
This. Lots of morning glory seeds are treated with a mercury-containing compound. It's hard to find online whether this is for preservation purposes or whether for use as a pesticide, but you want to get *untreated* seeds, not the standard chemically treated ones!
>>
Basil Puffingfoot - Sun, 07 Apr 2019 07:30:37 EST ID:Rg8VYXFb No.894688 Ignore Report Reply
>>894674
>It's all so tiresome! Literally everywhere I look online mentions that there's dangerous pesticides on them yet no source or proof of this is ever provided.
LSA is garbage compared to other psychedelics anyway, so I wouldn't risk it. If you really wanna try LSA (again, it's crap) I would recommend getting Hawaiian baby woodrose seeds instead.
>>
Henry Pedgebanks - Sun, 07 Apr 2019 14:24:48 EST ID:IUfz5v9T No.894697 Ignore Report Reply
>>894688

With roughly two dozen trips from each of the two, HBWR seems to be lacking something that Morning Glory does not. I can also say that HBWR more commonly gave me persisting headaches throughout the trip, detracting enough to make even larger doses less enjoyable than expected. The downside with morning glory is obviously that you have to consume so much of the actual seed matter, but once I purged at the 1:00-1:15 hour mark my nausea almost always faded completely, leaving me free to enjoy the full trip. This was done through a cold water extraction, filtered through oil. I never tried the swishing gum method with HBWR, but it seems incredibly promising in regards to reducing nausea.

I don't consider myself a spiritual person by any means, but when I think of describing my LSA trips to a person, spiritual is a word that comes up. I mean that it was existential, philosophical, even almost like lucid dreaming. I think there's a lot to learn from it from a personal view point if you take it seriously and get the doses/consumption methods right for you. I think it's reminiscent of a mix between LSD and psy cubensis, if a little heavier on the psy cubensis side.
>>
Basil Puffingfoot - Sun, 07 Apr 2019 18:48:11 EST ID:Rg8VYXFb No.894700 Ignore Report Reply
>>894697
>I don't consider myself a spiritual person by any means, but when I think of describing my LSA trips to a person, spiritual is a word that comes up. I mean that it was existential, philosophical, even almost like lucid dreaming. I think there's a lot to learn from it from a personal view point if you take it seriously and get the doses/consumption methods right for you. I think it's reminiscent of a mix between LSD and psy cubensis, if a little heavier on the psy cubensis side.
I read some other opinions in another thread and it seems like a lot of people actually enjoy it. I must have had bad seeds or something because I had completely written it off. I tried it 4-5 times and I never liked it. The body load was uncomfortable, I felt like shit, had a bit of a weird headspace (similar to LSD) but pretty much no visuals. I never had any huge problems with nausea, but the seeds were really fucking disgusting.
>>
James Habberdut - Mon, 08 Apr 2019 02:11:46 EST ID:+zVqs3xZ No.894711 Ignore Report Reply
It specifically says its untreated on the website from my country and there are some cheeky comments in the review section about it
>>
Simon Blythedock - Tue, 09 Apr 2019 13:20:37 EST ID:WxKFKxug No.894758 Ignore Report Reply
>>894668
Yes. Make sure they're Burpee'a seeds. Make sure they're the heavenly blues

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.