Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

What should I start with?

- Sun, 07 Jul 2019 08:59:53 EST EjtKPLG2 No.896492
File: 1562504393413.jpg -(933593B / 911.71KB, 1920x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. What should I start with?
I have access to multiple psychedelics including LSD shrooms DMT salvia ecstacy multiple NBOMe's LSA and 2C-B. I've never done psychedelics before but I'd like to try pretty much all of these and I was just wondering what substance listed would be a good introduction to psychedelics.
>>
Awe' !!Bwteoy2D - Sun, 07 Jul 2019 10:31:08 EST kaHbac2v No.896495 Reply
1562509868759.jpg -(797041B / 778.36KB, 1152x2048) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>896492
Molly isn't really considered a psychedelic even though it does have mild semblances. I would recommend shrooms as a first psychedelic, lsa and dmt second. Or you could even do some salvia leaf buccally (not extract). In any case I'd recommend not doing Nbomes unless as the very last option and low dose, there will still remain so much unexplored in the other substances and them being able to offer so much more I think you will find out yourself that you don't really need that. I myself wanted to try everything under the sun before I actually got into the game and seen what it's like. Not all psys are really created equal, because of the bodies we have. Some are more in sync and have more value for us.

As for molly do your extensive research and hang out in our molly board before you do it. Don't take this lightly. I'd recommend a few trips in life. But IMO and IME mescaline is way better than molly and serves all the functions I want molly to serve without all the horrible consequences... Plus one is from the ground and another is man made, IME that stands for a lot.
>>
Shitting Mozzlesare - Sun, 07 Jul 2019 12:35:35 EST EjtKPLG2 No.896497 Reply
1562517335413.jpg -(276150B / 269.68KB, 600x857) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>896495
Thanks for the advice I don't really desire to do ecstasy anyway I'm not a party or social person I was just nameing off the drugs I can get. Shrooms DMT and salvia are the ones I'm really interested in and i think everybody on here would recommend shrooms first for obvious reasons. However I'm leaning more towards DMT or salvia first because from what I've heard DMT and Salvia are more otherworldly in nature and also are more intense and visual then shrooms or LSD are. I want this because I'm looking for an experience that's "out of this world" so to speak rather then a trip that's grounded in an altered version of this world with visual drifting and colors.
>>
Nigel Debbledale - Sun, 07 Jul 2019 13:29:28 EST kaHbac2v No.896498 Reply
1562520568469.jpg -(23688B / 23.13KB, 480x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>896497
Be careful what you wish for and godspeed, adventurer!
>>
Fucking Nicklefield - Sun, 07 Jul 2019 16:30:58 EST 7OBsp/5q No.896504 Reply
>>896492
I'd say LSD or 2C-B. Of the 2C-X series, 2C-B is reported to be the most user friendly and forgiving while being balanced with being a powerful experience (sadly I have no personal experience with the 2C-X series even though I'd love to try 2C-E, 2C-I, and 2C-B).

LSD seems to be a bit more hit or miss on whether it's good for a first experience depending on the person. Typically shrooms is what most people recommend because it's more reliable in how people seem to react to it. The shorter duration of about ~6 hours versus the ~10 hours of LSD also contributes to its beginner friendly status. That said, LSD by no means is a bad starter psychedelic provided you don't go balls deep on it.

Avoid the NBOMEs altogether because they're actually physically dangerous. Save DMT and Salvia for when you are more experienced. Salvia is notably a pretty jarring and dysphoric experience for a lot of people, so I don't know if you would even actually be interested in trying it to begin with. I'd give it a shot just to see, but chances are you probably won't feel much desire to try it again. DMT should be saved for later simply because unless you're taking some oral ayuhuasca-esque form of it, it's kind of best to experience it first going balls deep and tripping fucking nutsack by vaping it since the experience will be so unique and powerful.
>>
Fucking Nicklefield - Sun, 07 Jul 2019 16:36:39 EST 7OBsp/5q No.896506 Reply
>>896497
>Thanks for the advice I don't really desire to do ecstasy anyway I'm not a party or social person
Well, MDMA will probably make you a social person while on it. Ignoring that though, doing MDMA on your own is plenty enjoyable too, trust me.

However, if you aren't capable of getting molly or otherwise unadulterated MDMA I wouldn't bother fucking with it. Ecstasy is fuckin retarded in my opinion, I've never understood the appeal of a drug that advertises being adulterated like that's a good thing. I mean, that just opens it up for all kinds of all out fakes that don't even include any MDMA, as well as being cut with all kinds of unpleasant substances like mCPP... you're essentially asking and paying money to get ripped off buying ecstasy.
>>
Eugene Murdworth - Sun, 07 Jul 2019 16:55:42 EST eUhZzTte No.896508 Reply
I would recommend you get started with 2C-B. However, you do absolutely need a scale to use it safely. If you don't want to bother with these logistics, just get some LSD. And swallow it immediately when you take it, so as to rule out NBOMEs.
>>
Hedda Dublingford - Mon, 08 Jul 2019 23:35:38 EST +zVqs3xZ No.896541 Reply
I'd be interested to hear how it goes.
>>
Lillian Pittwill - Tue, 09 Jul 2019 16:47:12 EST jl4B8s9v No.896560 Reply
1562705232073.gif -(499408B / 487.70KB, 399x489) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>896497
>I've never done psychedelics before but I'd like to try pretty much all of these
Why?
>I was just wondering what substance listed would be a good introduction to psychedelics.
shrooms.
>i think everybody on here would recommend shrooms first for obvious reasons
We can't read your mind. What do you mean here?
>I want this because I'm looking for an experience that's "out of this world" so to speak rather then a trip that's grounded in an altered version of this world
Heh. You will learn. The thing is, generally speaking, the visuals correspond to the level of mental fuckery. Any psychedelic can completely take you out of this world. That's why we all recommend starting with something other than DMT or Salvia. You have time to go deeper, no need to rush. Wanna know a cool trick? Small Ketamine bump followed by 20mg 2CB. Have a nice breakthrough.
>>896508
>you absolutely need to use a scale
This, this, this.

best wishes and godspeed OP
>>
Mr_Shawmeen - Tue, 09 Jul 2019 16:57:40 EST O61PecZf No.896562 Reply
>>896560
Everyone says DMT isn't a good first psychedelic but I think it's just as viable as any if you aren't dosing super high, and even if you are dosing high it's not any worse than any other. I've personally seen people who've never done anything other than drink do 15-20 grams of m. hostilis for their first psychedelic experience and it went fine. With the right set, setting, and sitters you can shoot for the motherfucking moon if you want. Knowing why you're doing it and what precautions to take make a world of a difference.
>>
John Tootshit - Tue, 09 Jul 2019 18:06:47 EST BrLOyuOE No.896563 Reply
>>896492
More important than what you start with is how you start. Make sure you're in a good environment with people you trust, make sure you can't get hurt. Plan out things ahead of time in case, ensure you won't be hauled off by the police.
>>
Oliver Crundlepark - Tue, 09 Jul 2019 18:08:03 EST IX/b4RT3 No.896564 Reply
>>896560
Why the irrelevant questions and shitty attitude? Why do YOU think he wants to try these drugs? You sound like you've tried psyches, yet you struggle to understand human curiosity? Wtf do you mean, OP asked if shrooms were a good trip and you agreed and then asked "What do you mean? We can't read your mind". You sound like such a pussy fag.
My first trip was Salvia 60x extract and I was 15 years old. I've never had a mental breakdown or mind-breaking experiences from psyches, so I think maybe it's you who cannot handle psyches.
>>
Angus Cledgefoot - Tue, 09 Jul 2019 18:17:14 EST kaHbac2v No.896565 Reply
>>896564
wtf dude, he gave ligit responses and asked legit queries, give the man a break.
>You sound like such a pussy fag.
Jesus wtf dude
>My first trip was Salvia 60x extract and I was 15 years old. I've never had a mental breakdown or mind-breaking experiences from psyches, so I think maybe it's you who cannot handle psyches.
Ok, now I cannot tell if I bit the b8 or you are pretty angry guy who blames the world for his problems.
>>
Hedda Genningshaw - Tue, 09 Jul 2019 20:06:48 EST 0jeiIY3k No.896569 Reply
>I've never done psychedelics before

Sorry. Just smoke pot for now, at best. Here, people do and would sell bad drugs to folks who do not know the drugs. Bad drugs? Misrepresenting what say LSD is.
>>
Hedda Genningshaw - Tue, 09 Jul 2019 20:19:36 EST 0jeiIY3k No.896570 Reply
>>896504
>Avoid the NBOMEs altogether because they're actually physically dangerous.

Some heads said, as was said, watch out for the *** acid. As at the time, groups got busted for LSD in ability
and quantity. Yea, bad news for the bad drigs. What gets me is people know bad drugs, yet still sell them.

I have had seemingly good acid go bad really quickly. Dumping 40 hits into the trash, destroying them beforehand.
It is nothing to lose 40 bucks, as opposed to offing what is slightly off acid to somebody else. Like my problem
should not be anybody else's issue. If acid is not correct, dump it.
>>
Phyllis Hinderforth - Tue, 09 Jul 2019 20:57:16 EST jl4B8s9v No.896573 Reply
>>896564
Mate, I asked "why" because I've seen some threads on here where people do psychedelics willy-nilly and get bit on the tit. It's happened to me, too. I don't want someone to go through unnecessary mental anguish. I'm honestly afraid he wants to try these drugs to go "out of this world" but that he might overdo it. I am being a srs bsns fag about it because I do think these substances are serious business. And I honestly don't know why he might think shrooms are a recommended choice. He can feel free to ask me why I prefer them. I know I'm a bit persnickety but I really do want OP to have a good time.
>>
Phyllis Bondermat - Thu, 11 Jul 2019 01:39:33 EST ReDYt1vS No.896604 Reply
>>896573
I have an opinion. Take LSD and when wanted smoke some pot. Which will take a trip into a full 3 dimensional dimension. Music and visually may become warped.

Seeing sounds, and hearing colors is about as best you can find. I would not really take multiple hallucinogens. I think it could create an unwanted lasting effect.

I would not take mushrooms and LSD together. Or MDA with LSD. A person may get away with it, but may kinda regret doing multiple hallucinogens
>>
Cyril Dubbletan - Thu, 11 Jul 2019 23:01:27 EST +zVqs3xZ No.896610 Reply
Have you asked yourself what exactly it is that you want out of any of the experiences you could be given here OP? The Psychonaut wiki is the best resource you have if you are serious about learning about the different classes and subclasses of drugs and specific drugs.
>>
Sophie Hengerdock - Fri, 12 Jul 2019 05:20:01 EST iRl7djyP No.896613 Reply
>>896497
Hey so I use mdma and I am not into the club or rave stuff either, but being at home with great music playing. I love psyadelics and music!
>>
Dextrolord - Fri, 12 Jul 2019 17:54:17 EST 2rU8skQy No.896618 Reply
>>896604

I personally love mixing my hallucinogens but I wouldnt start off doing that. It makes the whole experience much more intense and might be too much for first times
>>
Wesley Sebbleheck - Sat, 13 Jul 2019 09:59:51 EST BzOrx0HK No.896635 Reply
>>896492
No n bombs no lsa no 2c no salvia
Take the acid, the molly, the shrooms in that order then when things feel like they are peaking smoke a whole bowl of dmt infused herbs
>>
Nell Fottingfoot - Sun, 14 Jul 2019 20:25:41 EST 4ImFiYqU No.896672 Reply
>>896492
LSA was my first psychedelic and while it was extremely unpleasant to deal with the side effects I found the lack of visuals made it easier for me to handle on an emotional level. I actually quite like the body high from HBWR and if it weren't for the nausea I'd consider it a pretty high tier drug. That being said I puked more than I have ever puked and I was so vasoconstricted and fucked up that I was paralyzed while I was profusely vomiting in the toilet. I'd recommend it at a lower dose to see how you feel about psychedelics in general. It's also probably a decent mixer. You could take a seed or two with any other psychedelic to enhance it a bit. It goes well with DXM too when used that way.
>>
Mr_Shawmeen - Sun, 14 Jul 2019 22:32:22 EST O61PecZf No.896674 Reply
>>896672
I've never gotten bad side effects from it really. I always did the CWE and have done 14 or 15 seeds like that and haven't puked once. It's all about how carefully you strain it and filter that shit.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.