Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Auric feeding of drugs

Locked Reply
- Sun, 30 Jun 2019 08:33:26 EST dqDgDkOR No.896380
File: 1561898006657.jpg -(49088B / 47.94KB, 700x466) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Auric feeding of drugs
People might be more experienced with this here than in paranormal section...

Anyone else can feed of the astral energy of nearby drugs / plants etc. to get intoxicating effects without swallowing them physically? For me the closer the product is to me the stronger the feed. And more quantity gives more effects etc obv.. Anyone else experiences this? .. No more need to swallow drugs ...

How does it work... And will in your experience the feed lose its quality if the same pill or weed bud is leeched for a long period of time? eg. Have it laying around me for a couple months instead of putting new one there ... Im curious how this works and if its just an auric energetic feed or if the brain chemistry actually changes.

Thanks
>>
Nicholas Turveydale - Sun, 30 Jun 2019 10:04:23 EST ol3lKwZ/ No.896384 Reply
>>896380
I think it's just your definition of how things work, I don't think many people have this, but know that the energy of drugs is just a "mode" or a "signature" and it's on a dimension or a knob in terms of it's effect in your whole energy and what that means is that when you tap into that energy you can feed into it infinitely and it will never run out, because really in this case you are not using it, you are matching it with your own frequency and your own energy.
>>
BoseyMcClintoch - Thu, 04 Jul 2019 18:43:45 EST dqDgDkOR No.896460 Reply
>>896384
Because I'm very sensitive to low amounts I must put the ones I no longer want to feed from in the basement because I live in a 2 room house... Basically is there any way to put them in some air (energy tight? ...) tight container in the same room as to be unable to feed from it. Or does it not matter if it's air tight ..
>>
Polly Pindleville - Fri, 05 Jul 2019 16:59:00 EST kaHbac2v No.896481 Reply
>>896460
It would be best to make it electromagnetically sealed as that is the basic thought energy. But better results are likely to be obtained simply by putting your attention on something other than the drug. Or just place it somewhere out of the auric field.
>>
BobbyClintoch - Fri, 05 Jul 2019 18:32:45 EST dqDgDkOR No.896484 Reply
Makes sense...

Also drugs like Vyanse (Lisdexamfetamine) or Codeine where it converts only in the stomach to the active ingredients... Will one be able to draw from these anyway despite not going through the stomach orally?
>>
Polly Pindleville - Fri, 05 Jul 2019 18:35:17 EST kaHbac2v No.896485 Reply
>>896484
if you focus on it yes, but you have to realize that this isn't really dependent on the drugs proximity or physical presence at all, but rather your ability to re member the feeling/energy.
>>
BoseyMcClintoch - Sun, 14 Jul 2019 20:20:36 EST dqDgDkOR No.896671 Reply
everyone knows taking mdma often & repeatedly is very toxic and can fuck up the brain severely. But what about when feeding of its energy and not taking it physically?

Is it the same gist and one should not feed of it 24/7 ... ?? I mean how does it work does the brain actually secrete copious amounts of serotonin by just feeding of its energy ? How can it be neuro toxic if you dont even ingest it physically? please give some insight and if it could potentially be dangerous to feed of it like that
>>
Wesley Bovingway - Mon, 15 Jul 2019 13:25:20 EST 7OBsp/5q No.896687 Reply
>>896683
if the idea is to match the energy, then essentially you are trying to replicate the conditions in the brain that occur from the drug use. assuming the mechanism of neurotoxicity isn't directly related to the substance or its metabolites itself, such as at least is partly the case with MDMA, wouldn't "matching the energy" still cause neurotoxicity? I think you're full of shit mister
>>
CuntsUnited - Wed, 17 Jul 2019 21:15:47 EST dqDgDkOR No.896755 Reply
1563412547651.jpg -(15092B / 14.74KB, 225x225) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Has anyone tried having DMT or mimosa hostilis plant around, what where the effects with this?

anywhere else on the web where people talk about this stuff ? Kome on guys dont Be Shy let us Know about Leeching of external Drugs
>>
Shit Fenningman - Thu, 18 Jul 2019 11:37:02 EST X6VCBA0v No.896764 Reply
I don't mean to rain on your guys' parade or anything but I feel that this whole thread is really full of shit
>>
GordonFagSay - Sun, 28 Jul 2019 18:42:09 EST dqDgDkOR No.897017 Reply
>>896755
bump

For people experiencing this phenomena, how does having DMT around work? Do you get hyperdimensional ultra mega experiences by having a decent dose nearby?
>>
Hamilton Chunderwill - Sun, 28 Jul 2019 20:09:30 EST I7xsXuQN No.897024 Reply
Retarded and/or schizophrenic, have a nice day
>>
Martha Blattingpere - Mon, 29 Jul 2019 01:09:04 EST 6b0rvHKi No.897028 Reply
>>897024
The only retard here is you that bought in to western societies bullshit classification of individuals who swim the ocean of the yogi.

Theyir consciousness is with Allah/Yahweh, Vishnu, but their body remains here in order for them to do the work of the lord.

Our society puts these people in jails.(oh i think you call them psych hospitals nowadays)

And not only isn't it just a jail but at least regular criminals have a date when they will be released. These other individuals are sentenced for life as criminals of the highest degree.

What would society do if they spread mystical wisdom around and connected their communities to the lord.

It would crumble.. YOU CANT WORSHIP ANY OTHER LORD BUT THE HOLY DOLLAR DOLLAR BILL YO.

or W/E mind control paper you are being hypnotized by.

THE GOD OF EARTH IS MONEY
>>
Simon Fezzlelat - Mon, 29 Jul 2019 01:29:59 EST MkpcZRCa No.897029 Reply
yeah you can OP, but its nothing like taking the drug itself, it might change the characteristics of an out of body experience though or if you are on another substance, you may be able to pick up certain energies better, but results will vary of course.

You dont need to feed off others energy anyway, that shows a blockage, its a two way street, so to speak, you are able to generate anything you want, the problem here is you are waiting for external conditions to allow you to feel a particular way, when its up to you at any given moment to allow yourself to feel a certain way.
>>
Hitler - Tue, 30 Jul 2019 19:12:53 EST dqDgDkOR No.897069 Reply
>>897029
So one can generate a "speed" frequency instead of having real amphetamine around? i suppose it works better for weed/shroom/natural stuff ... maybe its not true with 'artificial' drugs?
>>
Betsy Bleckleforth - Wed, 31 Jul 2019 05:24:47 EST HkYgtaHC No.897079 Reply
>>897069
look into meditative breathing techniques, you might be interested in holotropic breathwork.

good luck
>>
Graham Greenforth - Wed, 31 Jul 2019 05:34:19 EST AO47daZc No.897080 Reply
>>897079
oh yes how could i forget.. yoga is amazing too. I combine this with said breathing, and can also be converted into dance/focus like any drug induced trance state, its not exclusive to drugs, once you unlock your body, you can express yourself symbolically at any time, it takea work though, its something you have to maintain, and constantly practise out of the desire to seek results, breathwork, yoga, willpower, and music and other expressive patterns, are the key, you will change very fast, very quickly, but it will take a long time to reach your full potential, and it is easy to recede back to old ways of living.

hopefully this response helps a little more
>>
Lydia Blackworth - Wed, 31 Jul 2019 08:23:28 EST eWAGi+zD No.897083 Reply
Whenever I think of LSD I get this weird electricity jolt going from my tongue to my brain
>>
GordonFagSay - Mon, 05 Aug 2019 07:59:48 EST dqDgDkOR No.897233 Reply
What about physical dependence / addiction. Will someone feeding of 20mg of valium each day develop physical dependence and experience withdrawal symptoms when discontinuing to feed from it? or is this only when they actually swallow the damn pill
>>
Hugh Pickwill - Tue, 06 Aug 2019 17:12:02 EST ZXt9R5Vm No.897257 Reply
1565125922319.jpg -(318413B / 310.95KB, 804x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>897241
I didn't know 420 was big enough to have schizo shills.

Frequency resonance isn't really a drug thing. It's a psyche thing. Electromagnetism flows through every part of the universe, so it connects everyone and everything. "Glow" happens when the electromagnetic frequencies of the object resonate with the electromagnetic frequencies of the subjects body. You have a nervous system that winds through every part of you, and it runs on electricity and magnetism. When your body perceives an object that resonates properly, you notice it, and it's always enmeshed in some kind of symbolism because your brain uses language to interpret things. Maybe it's a specific word like rape that makes you feel uncomfortable, or maybe it's something more primal that can only be represented with an image.

For example, "Mother" is a symbol that glows for everyone even if it must be done with an image. We are humans, we all have mother's, and we evolved to live in a way such that motherhood is important. Mother may be a source of fear, anger, or joy, but mothers always important because mother is the source of life. We even see it represented in religions as holy images, and these holy images "glow" to those religious followers. Mary "glows" to the Christian's. Shakti "glows" to the Hindus. For those who aren't very religious, the symbol is more unique. Maybe it's a necklace your mom gave to you. Maybe it's the smell of a unique meal she used to cook for you. Its always something.

The drug, with its own frequency, resonates with you physically and symbolically based on the way your nerve network is designed, and the closer it gets to you physically, the easier it becomes to perceive it and resonate with it OP. Furthermore, your nervous system is changed every time you think about the drug because the stimulation of those neural patterns promotes growth within them, and the growth is even more substantial every time to take the drug because the stimulation and later flood of neurotransmitters is even more intense. That probably causes the drug to resonate with you stronger. You must really love drugs senpai.
>>
Nigger Pete - Wed, 07 Aug 2019 21:51:27 EST dqDgDkOR No.897298 Reply
>>897257
So technically I can absorb someones heroin that is 4 neighbourhoods away ... Where is the source of the feed, the entire aura. How does the aura absorb that shit to make the brain go with it ... its a mindfuck to think about it
>>
Awe !!Bwteoy2D - Thu, 08 Aug 2019 07:44:57 EST kaHbac2v No.897302 Reply
>>897298
free drugs 4 life nigga You've have to live in the jolly african-american or hispanic neighborhood tho
>>
Psython !6m32CxafTQ - Thu, 08 Aug 2019 07:52:39 EST bkUwiMeu No.897303 Reply
1565265159800.jpg -(60900B / 59.47KB, 682x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>896764
yet lol i was about to post the same thing. i remember when i was tripping all the time years ago, at one point i thought i had special powers and could connect with nature and was doing crazy ass ritualistic things - writing glyphs on the ground in chalk and praying, even tried to expel a demon from my girlfriend.

spoiler, she wasnt happy about it. told me i needed help. i told her thats the demon talking. this is exactly how people in this thread talk. if you don't believe their deluded bullshit, you're the one who is deluded and un-woke. its kindve sad really. i'm all about SLAYER but this is just sad. i was the same way once, though. if you can placebo yourself into these sorts of things though, by all means, go for it; just don't push it on other people imo, similar to religion.
>>
Lydia Lightcocke - Thu, 08 Aug 2019 12:36:56 EST ZXt9R5Vm No.897310 Reply
1565282216544.png -(359944B / 351.51KB, 532x332) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>897298
You won't experience the effects of heroin. You'll experience emotional release, like euphoria, heat, tingles, coldness, or relaxation, the type and degree of which is dependent on the specifics of the realignment. Electromagnetic resonance is not the same as pumping a mass of neurotransmitters from a liquid or gaseous object into your brain.

Why would you think you'd get a heroin high using electromagnetic waves?
>>
David Worthingfield - Thu, 08 Aug 2019 14:02:29 EST pYNcEvPI No.897313 Reply
What is it with psychedelics and deep delusions, I just don't get it
>>
Fucking Duvingdot - Thu, 08 Aug 2019 17:01:05 EST ZzulFf25 No.897314 Reply
>>897313
most psychedelics allow for both more information to be processed and for that information to be processed in divergent ways.

Most input and thought are routed through strong connections that process information in efficient ways.

A good example is when you see your hands, you think "fingers", "Hands" and may notice a scrape that wasn't there. When your perception is changed you'll notice all the triangular patterns, layers of skin, muscles and tendons. The patterns that repeat and the squash and stretch of it.

This is to say that, you may notice things matching up in life. patterns and connections between events and things. Some people realizing patterns and connections will incorrectly assume correlation will lead to causation.

You may realize the empathy you have for humans, animals even items. You, understanding and feeling what others are and do will falsely give you the idea that you are connected through a sort of collective consciousness, it's a delusion of categorization, especially due to the heightened empathy many feel.

The most frightening thing is that most people have delusional thoughts every day, but neglect to understand them. I'm absolutely guilty of this, but I usually can determine when I've thought something silly. (usually)

That's not to say delusions are absolutely without merit as sometimes they are a close match to reality, but fall short of actual meaningful application.
>>
Awe !!Bwteoy2D - Thu, 08 Aug 2019 20:18:04 EST kaHbac2v No.897319 Reply
1565309884324.jpg -(125271B / 122.33KB, 960x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>897313
people start trying (consciously or automatically) to integrate their compartmentalized belief systems into a more cohesive whole (because of the way psys affect the functions of the brain) and because of extremely little practice and because it's like baby's first steps they are just failing to make good cohesive and coherent systems.

That or like most people they are just pretty fucking dumb and are just prone to pretty fucking dumb thoughts. So these kind of folks may get better with time and experience but essentially they will still be generating very unsophisticated and stupid ideas except that on a more abstract level and this can quickly become detached from reality (reality being on a crystalized, experiential, defined, precise level) which makes those ideas so much more likely to be very obviously not smart. This doesn't mean abstract thinking itself is stupid, in fact it's the only thing that can give us enough perspective to rise from the valley, see from a higher perspective and not get lost in the canopy and weeds. But as I said, it's easier to get lost in the abstract, your definitions and categorizations need to be very sophisticated or the boundries get murky and pools overfill and spill to one another basically getting you lost because you still think you are operating on logic and symbols where in reality you are just tossing things around that have long lost their foundations, the more abstract the more murky, the less you should trust your logic. Don't get discouraged to dig deep though. I recommend everyone get seriously delusional at least once, so that you know the playing field and don't overestimate your powers like anakin in the ground-is-lava.game.

Those coupled with the fact that reality is stranger than fiction and you get all kinds of mushrooms sprouting after the rain.
>>
Mary Hoeseph - Mon, 12 Aug 2019 23:05:54 EST famkz/4E No.897416 Reply
1565665554228.png -(2191627B / 2.09MB, 1560x1022) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
I live in a 1 room apartment, at times I want to stop the feed of whatever I'm feeding of instead of having to hide it outside whenever I dont want to feed of it. Is there any air-tight jars or something to use that helps decrease the feed-accessability ? ... how could you block the feed assuming you live in a small space ?

thanks
>>
Phineas Honeywell - Tue, 13 Aug 2019 00:17:43 EST YmTbEjio No.897418 Reply
>>896380
mental expectation. you're used to taking drugs when in close proximity to drugs, so your mind anticipates the drugs in a sot of flash-back fashion. would be my guess
>>
>>
Esther Bevingnark - Tue, 13 Aug 2019 01:59:38 EST NYw9n0/7 No.897423 Reply
>>896380
I sort of get a small feeling of tripping when I just think about LSD. I can also feel a tab at the back of my throat when nothing is there.

It's very odd.
>>
Isabella Hurrysurk - Thu, 15 Aug 2019 09:34:43 EST 7OBsp/5q No.897482 Reply
>>897423
suggestion and expectation are powerful phenomena. this whole thread is either a retarded joke or just retarded
>>
xxxKnightSlayer99xxx - Tue, 20 Aug 2019 14:32:41 EST bX8UjgMi No.897638 Reply
1566325961902.jpg -(17964B / 17.54KB, 209x442) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>897482
The fuck you say you fucking piece of filth? I'll Destroy Your fucking Essence for saying something like that. I will body slam you Onto the fucking ground and wouldnt flinch if you broke your fucking cheekbones or cracked skull. You best think twice next time you wanna act tough on the internet, Boy
>>
NiggerJohn - Sat, 24 Aug 2019 14:44:37 EST rBI9ktYs No.897748 Reply
1566672277127.jpg -(61180B / 59.75KB, 590x884) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Is there "physical" dependance or real withdrawal in the brain chemistry when you stop leeching of a certain addictive substance like benzo? I've feeded 2-3 weeks straight of Midazolam 5-7.5mg but now flushed it down the toilet. I dunno if im just unused to not feeding of it but it feels like a real withdrawal ... so tell me : even tho you dont take an addictive substance physically will you experience physical withdrawal symptoms when stopping to energetically feed of a substance like this? anyone else want To share ?

thanks
>>
David Brookshaw - Sat, 24 Aug 2019 21:34:40 EST ol3lKwZ/ No.897752 Reply
>>897748
yes there can be, but it is, more often than not, a very short withdrawal compared to ingesting.
>>
BoyWonder3.0 - Mon, 02 Sep 2019 07:58:12 EST 1XxATage No.898005 Reply
1567425492381.jpg -(8126B / 7.94KB, 225x225) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Does solely feeding of drug energies create holes/damages in the aura as it would by ingesting substances physically?
>>
SuperMegaNagaGod - Sat, 07 Sep 2019 01:21:37 EST xnA0I5a1 No.898194 Reply
1567833697059.jpg -(717041B / 700.24KB, 1500x844) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
How come my uncle is so sensitive to very small amounts of all substances when feeding of their energy? A couple sand grits in size is enough for equivalent of a threshold dose if it would be ingested the normal way. Basically 1/100th of a 1mg alprazolam feels like 0.25mg ingested physically .. how can he be so sensitive?
>>
Reuben Guddletit - Sat, 07 Sep 2019 06:47:52 EST ol3lKwZ/ No.898195 Reply
>>898194
Is that the case with other substances for him as well?
>>
HovasSon - Sun, 08 Sep 2019 02:10:08 EST 6HotPXbj No.898215 Reply
>>898195
yes except one that i guess he developed some tolerance for a zyprexa that he started out with couple corns and now probably has 30-50 around him and increasing by day, still he use that miniscule amount of benzo daily but never needing to increase the dose like the zyprexa
>>
BasharsSon - Mon, 09 Sep 2019 07:21:57 EST rBI9ktYs No.898247 Reply
When you feed of substances, where do you prefer to put the substance? in your pocket / on the table where you sit ... or like 10meters away?
>>
Fucking Billingfoot - Mon, 09 Sep 2019 08:07:01 EST v52HMNNF No.898249 Reply
>>898247
Probably in a glass vial up their butts since that's the kind of shit schizoaffective disorder can have you doing.
>>
John Wayne !!vVWR8L52 - Mon, 09 Sep 2019 16:00:40 EST ol3lKwZ/ No.898257 Reply
>>898247
In the pocket is best IME. Anywhere close to your body.
>>
WoodBoard - Mon, 09 Sep 2019 22:46:25 EST xnA0I5a1 No.898269 Reply
To those of you who have this super power do you even ingest stuff the normal way anymore?
>>
William Crurrydidging - Tue, 10 Sep 2019 04:12:57 EST ol3lKwZ/ No.898276 Reply
>>898269
Nope, not even the stuff my doctor prescribes. I've noticed if I start consuming that stuff physically in really interferes with getting high through auric feeding, but if I take it auricly I am still able to get the benefits without the side effects. This is not some superpower, anyone can do this with a little nit of practice.
>>
BennethCuntstain - Thu, 12 Sep 2019 10:09:35 EST bj0YCmZz No.898337 Reply
1568297375182.jpg -(25141B / 24.55KB, 852x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Any particular combo of substances you wouldn't feed of? for example if you feed of shrooms would you not have weed nearby or benzo / opiates etc?

for those of you experienced with having lsd/shrooms/dmt nearby, how do you maximize the experience and how do you compare the effects from ingesting
>>
Hamilton Dendleshaw - Thu, 12 Sep 2019 10:38:58 EST F6FQ6RN7 No.898338 Reply
>>898337
dont feed off dph users

bad vibes, real bad vibes, not necessarily dangerous, but nefarious.
>>
GapingpussyJanet - Fri, 13 Sep 2019 03:25:50 EST 4n1gJGM5 No.898360 Reply
1568359550056.jpg -(16919B / 16.52KB, 590x332) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
How is the tolerance break when feeding of drug energies different than physical tolerance break? Does the tolerance reset, decrease in much shorter time?
>>
Jarvis Bunman - Fri, 13 Sep 2019 05:17:10 EST B9/MIBYb No.898361 Reply
if you're not d oin 5g, alone, in the dark, youre doing it wrong-

-ric flair 2019
>>
Phyllis Blatherford - Fri, 13 Sep 2019 13:52:40 EST ol3lKwZ/ No.898373 Reply
>>898360
Ummm, this is often misunderstood but it can prolong the time it takes for tolerance to reset, by a small amount and it only really matters if you are looking to reset as fast as possible. The little bit that you loose in your physical tolerance reset time you win times over simply from the pleasure of being able to get high.
>>
Archie Fepperkore - Fri, 13 Sep 2019 19:50:30 EST W+3+E2qR No.898376 Reply
>>896380
Umm it's sort of like how when you get a "contact high" off someone purely from their vibe, no smoke or nothing. through that means, it works through consciousness and intention. all you have to do is engage your mind, soul, and body simultanteously with your intention and placing your attention on the desired effect. using all five senses, visualization, emotive feeling, and physical sensation. that's known as creating through the brain AKA Magic. The best book In The World on this subject is known as Initiation Into Hermetics by Franz Bardon. It deals with the training of the mental astral and physical body simultaneously, as well as it's primary view being mastery of the four elements. That's gonna be your best bet in understanding this science if you're talking about "Feeding thru astral energy" via your intention.

http://93.174.95.29/_ads/166CFCAF3AEF6A582FDA595CEFC93DDC (Initiation into Hermetics: A Practice of Magic)
http://93.174.95.29/_ads/5B5B23F197DBD0DA54FFD9428890870F (The Practice of Magical Evocation (The Holy Mysteries Volume II))
http://93.174.95.29/_ads/398D211AAE3A4B892A067088FF780389 (The Key to the True Quabbalah: The Quabbalist as a Sovereign in the Microcosm and the Macrocosm (The Holy Mysteries))
>>
Dr. Phil's dealer - Sun, 15 Sep 2019 09:32:16 EST rRsk9FQ6 No.898404 Reply
1568554336905.jpg -(4862B / 4.75KB, 260x194) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Do you find you need less, more or just as much of the substance when feeding of it compared to ingesting? Also substances like cocaine or mdma which are slightly shorter in duration and are not meant to be taken to maintain peak effects for like 16-24 hours ... How do you feel this is like when feeding of those? Anyone tried feeding of mdma/ecstacy pills energies and how its like and if you get that brain drainage from physically taking them?
>>
Charlotte Duckfuck - Sun, 15 Sep 2019 14:01:22 EST ol3lKwZ/ No.898410 Reply
1568570482060.png -(4785772B / 4.56MB, 3180x1753) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>898404
Read the thread, it was already explained the physical damage does not occur. As for the duration, the high can last as long or longer than taking physical drug depending on how long you feed on it, so if you have a long lasting psy like DOM, be careful if you need to get sleep or have important things to do next day. Depends on the person really, you have to determine the feeding time for yourself, but for me around 15-30 minutes is like a moderate physical dose.
>>
Nigel Buzzshaw - Sun, 15 Sep 2019 17:43:09 EST jFkj2fF4 No.898423 Reply
Can you guys go ask the admins to make a schizo board and stay there
>>
Simon Billingforth - Sun, 15 Sep 2019 19:07:36 EST O61PecZf No.898426 Reply
>>898423
Jesus, I know right? This thread really is some next level jibberish.
>>
David Ginkinwan - Mon, 16 Sep 2019 21:24:29 EST NYw9n0/7 No.898458 Reply
1568683469057.jpg -(65279B / 63.75KB, 710x466) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>898423
C'mon, an anonymous drug imageboard is the best place to indulge in crazy and it's fun to read.

Why are you guys reporting and complaining to Dr. Worm on this slow ass board?
>>
Awe' !!Bwteoy2D - Mon, 16 Sep 2019 22:30:11 EST 4jsuNzY3 No.898464 Reply
>>898459
Good thing you removed the evidence amaretti cute name, cause that would only have showcased the color of YOUR skin, which is to say your ability ability to reason in common parlors, jolly african-american.

Stop reporting people, cause dumb ass new mods are banning without rule violation now (N word). I mean you can report, but if you want to maintain some culture in this place which is progressively getting invaded by fascists you may be making a grave mistake and one day sober up with another circlejerk on your hands. This place is too rare and precious. Reporting just because you are butthurt is selfish and ultimately self-destructive, I mean you may not care about this place, but some of us are sentimental about it.
>>
>>
BobbyHemmit - Wed, 18 Sep 2019 12:44:47 EST Kk1TtyQK No.898499 Reply
1568825087982.jpg -(79482B / 77.62KB, 1600x989) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
So explain if someone is feeding of the energy of a benzo pill for instance, does his GABA levels in the brain increase as well? or dopamine is increased if someone is feeding of speed energy ... how Can this be? or what - AcTualLy - Happens? No half Ass whore answer Fucking Whore Tell me How it Really work ...
>>
William Hirrychat - Wed, 18 Sep 2019 15:22:37 EST IXo7UhMS No.898502 Reply
>>898499
Not aware of any studies done on this nor of ways to measure those things at home, but most likely an increase in those neurotransmitters.
>>
Ernest Pickman - Wed, 18 Sep 2019 18:11:16 EST 2UKPDOuP No.898505 Reply
>>896380
Yes bro. Not sure what the principle is, only that everything eminates energy. I've done what you speak of and also got my homie high while he was in jail be smoking a blunt "for" him. It worked. Coffee usually makes me crash, but if I smell it, I will also get crashy. The reason for this is more clear--smell is particles entering the mucus membrane of the nose

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.