Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Heard voices on LSD

- Sun, 28 Jul 2019 06:49:56 EST oB2N9FtH No.896998
File: 1564310996602.png -(58005B / 56.65KB, 218x218) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Heard voices on LSD
Hi /psy/, I wanted to ask you all if its safe for me to continue taking LSD with the knowledge that on my last trip, 450 ug, I heard the voices of my mother and father who, prior to this trip, came to my apartment for my birthday 2 days before (they were the only human contact I had seen in the time between their contact with me and the trip). At first, the voices were so real I thought they had came by again and that I was so fucked up I just couldn't see them, but then I realized after yelling out loud in the middle of the night in the parking lot of my complex they were in my head. Que a 3 hour long session of them talking to me about being the chosen one and having "a sliver of jesus" as my dad said. They said that after uni I would become a great educator and would become the leader of a totalitarian society (wtf).

I'm only 19, so I could still possibly get schizophrenia. Should I stop taking psychedelics forever to preserve my mental health or is hearing voices like this on high doses normal? I haven't experienced any derealization or depersonalization since this trip and have felt just fine, and I haven't had any psychotic/manic episodes ever. Sometimes I'll get mild hypnagogia but its usually not voices that I hallucinate, but music. Has this happened to anyone else?
>>
Hannah Funnerwell - Sun, 28 Jul 2019 08:28:14 EST MEsqZevn No.897003 Reply
Sounds like a demonic attack. All of us have a sliver of Jesus because He created all living beings from his Word. Demons will use half-truths to justify their behavior with us. The only sure way to be born again is to accept Christ into your heart. I've used LSD many times as well as salvia and cocaine, and magic mushrooms. I've heard demonic voices tell me that I was god, when that is simply not true. I'm just a man who is broken by sin and rejuvenated by the blood of the lamb a.k.a Jesus. If you truly want to be set free, accept Christ into your heart.
>>
Henry Shittingcocke - Sun, 28 Jul 2019 08:44:05 EST PRAWnjl9 No.897004 Reply
1564317845166.png -(144019B / 140.64KB, 500x522) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>896998
Here's some actual input,
  1. None of my trips were like this and I have slight mental issues, I've seen and heard shit but nothing to the extent you have, nor did I lose connection with what was real and wasn't in my head

2. Preserve your mental health if you feel like it really unsettled you, and you'd rather be sober than deal with hearing that you're infused with a sliver of jesus

3. If you are concerned but feel as though you could handle another time later down the road, when perhaps you've ruled out schizophrenia, you could take a dose again.

I thought I was going crazy and 'forever-schizo" when I was about 20 and taking mushrooms and lsd every month.
It faded away over a couple years. Since then I've tripped a handful of times, albeit ,much lower doses.

Try lower dosages. Or MIcrodoses.
I had a lot of good runs with that.
>>
Walter Seffinglock - Sun, 28 Jul 2019 10:04:40 EST 3ZREuIDS No.897005 Reply
>>897004
I feel lower doses and microdoses arent even worth my time imo. I always take more than 200 UG and have only taken 100 UG once. I guess I dont want to waste a night getting weak effects from 100UG when I could just go full mindrape mode and take 300+ (I get LSD very cheap so it doesn't cost much for me to go all out). The trip wasn't very unsettling or anything I just got spooked thinking that if I did more I could permanently ruin my brain. I made this thread to ask if it would be safe to trip again because I microdosed a few days ago after a 2 month long break from psychs and listened to some music and remembered how great auditory enhancement was on LSD, and got the urge to trip again.Thanks for your advice.
>>
Albert Gennerham - Sun, 28 Jul 2019 16:21:46 EST O+nLOUrh No.897010 Reply
>>896998
>, prior to this trip, came to my apartment for my birthday 2 days before (they were the only human contact I had seen in the time between their contact with me and the trip).

that's the red flag you should be concerned with
>>
Reuben Binkinlock - Sun, 28 Jul 2019 17:18:18 EST MU5DQUTc No.897014 Reply
Yes you really need to not take psychedelics.

>>897010
>Schizoid personality disorder (/ˈskɪtsɔɪd, ˈskɪdzɔɪd/, often abbreviated as SPD or SzPD) is a personality disorder characterized by a lack of interest in social relationships
>>
Ebenezer Callersit - Sun, 28 Jul 2019 17:34:28 EST WOWM7OHN No.897015 Reply
You can reach altered states without the use of drugs, it's not worth risking your mental stability.
>>
Nathaniel Duffingpurk - Sun, 28 Jul 2019 20:21:06 EST oxn9wvux No.897025 Reply
>>897014
Schizoid PD has very little risk of progressing to schizophrenia and regardless just social isolation is not what defines schizoid PD (e.g. 'secret schizoids' who maintain socially active lives). There's not enough information to make that judgement call for OP.

>>896998
Being concerned is a good sign. The fact that you realized - eventually - that the hallucinations were just that is also a good sign. Obviously you were on a psychedelic and psychedelics work differently for everybody - just because a person in this thread doesn't get auditory hallucinations doesn't mean everybody won't. Your mental makeup is your own. Expressing watchful caution and mindfulness will do you well, but you should also strive to deconstruct the contents of your hallucination and see how it reflects upon your personality. You will find the answer to your question there.
>>
Nicholas Barringtare - Mon, 29 Jul 2019 01:44:23 EST oB2N9FtH No.897030 Reply
1564379063296.gif -(2086680B / 1.99MB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>897025
Great answer, I originally assumed that my inflated ego and thirst for parental love as a child influenced my trip in that my parents never told me I would be successful unless I became a doctor or lawyer or something. However in this trip my brain created characters with similar voices to them telling me what I wanted to hear from them ever since I was a kid. Telling me that I would be successful (albeit in a creepy way). My other 450 UG trip was very typical of the average LSD trip, ego death, thoughtloops, time manipulation, typical psychedelic visual hallucinations and auditory refinement. However this trip was very different from my other trips. I had CEVs, which I never had up until now, and visual hallucinations of concepts I would imagine in my head, usually based off of what one of my "parents" would say, and this phase maybe lasted for only 30-45 minutes. For example, my mother was talking to me about my genetic makeup and how my father was "a semetic bastard" in a joking manner, and I envisioned the star of david. My dad started talking about how I should create a eugenics program when I become leader of the supposed future totalitarian society they both spoke of, which I thought was hilarious because both of my parents are pro-life christians. These "characters" weren't much like my real parents, but more like me, and I slowly saw that as the trip progressed and they spoke more and more. When they faded out, I was bewildered my brain could create characters like that so easily, I had never read in any trip report about something like this happening, so I thought I might be getting schizophrenia or something.
>>
Nicholas Bardridge - Mon, 29 Jul 2019 06:36:45 EST PRAWnjl9 No.897033 Reply
>>897005
>I don't want to waste a night getting weak effects from 100UG

It isn't wasting a night if you purposely plan an easy going situation to take a microdose through, try going out to the park on a low dose and enjoy nature. Get out of the house.

"Full Mindrape Mode" Isn't the mode reassuring thing to read, especially since your OP mentions you're worried about preserving your mental health.

Be safe.
>>
Jesus Christ - Mon, 29 Jul 2019 12:32:30 EST 1+lO5BI7 No.897044 Reply
I am in the same boat, OP. I had a good run with psychedelics, but I had to stop out of fear for my mental health.

I don't know if I'm predisposed to mental illness or all the other drugs I have done really wore down my brain, but it is not worth it in the pursuit of tripping to literally go insane.

Maybe I will revisit them a long way down the road, but has been about a year since my last /psy/ dose and I think another couple years of waiting would be appropriate.
>>
Phineas Worthinghood - Mon, 29 Jul 2019 18:34:10 EST +zVqs3xZ No.897056 Reply
Thats a specific effect you get from the drug there is no reason in the slightest to think you have any mental issues because of it.
>>
Doris Dubblefield - Mon, 29 Jul 2019 18:59:14 EST zR5cquZs No.897058 Reply
Try replicating this stasis with weed because it's safer to test ypur sanity this way. If you still observe delusions while high, then definitely quit for good. If not, then decide for yourself.

I've seen these jesus freaks, "prophets" and buddhas happen by abusing psychs. Dont think it cant happen to you.
>>
>>
Phineas Penninglock - Mon, 29 Jul 2019 23:43:44 EST J5Vya3kD No.897061 Reply
>>896998
Just a schizo browsing this chan as a whole for the memories over the past few days. I am stabilized and have been for 6 years, so hear me out. I used to be a pretty big /psy/chonaut and overall drug user up until 19 when I first went into psychosis. My first experience of voices happened under the influence of psychedelics and cannabis months before the big break happened. I would have some trips and highs with this sort of phenomenon, and some without, until shit hit the fan on 4/20/13.

I am in no way saying you might be experiencing some sort of latent psychotic features, but I hope you tread lightly going forward. When shit hits the fan it really hits the fan, and the psych ward is not a place you want to end up in, much less actual psychosis, which is just as real once you are abstinent and even more powerful when you aren't.

Best of luck. It's always better to be safe than sorry, but I know if I spoke to myself back then and told myself what could happen I'd ignore it.
>>
Hamilton Heddlenat - Tue, 30 Jul 2019 08:31:10 EST +DMvDh51 No.897065 Reply
I suppose you got nothing to worry until this stuff starts happening without the drugs. It's useful to remember that psychedelics will cause hallucinations and it doesn't mean you're going crazy.
>>
Olliver - Mon, 09 Sep 2019 15:59:17 EST m07YfDaT No.898256 Reply
1568059157341.gif -(7314B / 7.14KB, 220x145) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Posting it it because this thread is magical.

Whatever OP, just become a cult leader.
You have the shadow creatures at your lead.
>>
Walter Turveyham - Mon, 09 Sep 2019 17:11:58 EST BqkB0GOh No.898258 Reply
>>897010
I usually go for 5 days a week without seeing anyone. It's blissful.
>>
Sophie Dartman - Mon, 09 Sep 2019 20:22:37 EST LywZUfmH No.898265 Reply
I'd be more concerned with your inability to ensure you do not bother your neighbours with your tripping on high dosages than whether or not you're schizophrenic.

When you go hard, you fucking lock the doors and hide the keys.
>>
Lillian Cusslesork - Tue, 10 Sep 2019 03:41:36 EST m7nL+FtX No.898273 Reply
That's not schizophrenia bro. Telepathy is real. So are visions of the future. Psychedelics harness and refine latent potential. My advice to you is to find someone you trust deeply and begin practicing telepathy with them. At first while tripping and making physical contact. You'll move onto long distance. It has to be someone who already has experience or is open to these things. Please, do not ignore this. But also, if you are some leader in a totalitarian society, please do good things for the people. Totalitarianism is bad. No one wants to live under that.
>>
William Crurrydidging - Tue, 10 Sep 2019 04:22:38 EST ol3lKwZ/ No.898277 Reply
>>898273
there are no predictions, only parallel realities and probabilities.
>>
William Crurrydidging - Tue, 10 Sep 2019 04:24:33 EST ol3lKwZ/ No.898278 Reply
>>898273
also the best people to do this with is very good friends or loved ones, because it relies on high empathy and love does that.
>>
Sophie Dartman - Tue, 10 Sep 2019 11:56:30 EST LywZUfmH No.898281 Reply
>>898273
Oh fuck off with that retarded bullshit. Fuck off to /spooky/ you cunt.
>>
Reuben Bankinpure - Thu, 12 Sep 2019 17:44:31 EST LywZUfmH No.898348 Reply
>>898344
>is on the psychedelic board talking about non-psychedelic things

Time to clean up this board. If you talk your schizophrenic tinfoil shit here, you're gonna get reported and banned from the board. It's fucking time /psy/ steps up and gets cleaned up.
>>
Lucy - Thu, 12 Sep 2019 21:26:59 EST BzOrx0HK No.898356 Reply
>>898348
I'm so sorry grand arbiter of all trippiness, please tell me what are allowable forms of psychedelic experiences.
I took two tabs of acid and like i totally just saw rainbow tye dye everywhere man super trippy man, i think i broke through haha
>>
Sophie Brenningridge - Thu, 12 Sep 2019 21:48:34 EST NYw9n0/7 No.898357 Reply
>>898348
Shut up, Reuben, you complain about every thread.
>>
Polly Hobblekone - Fri, 13 Sep 2019 13:51:50 EST 3wVVN1jV No.898372 Reply
>>897003
Fellow brother in the faith here
Can we talk? I've always wanted to find another Christian into psychs. About to take shrooms for the first time, took acid for the first time last week. Have many questions
>>
>>
Archie Fepperkore - Fri, 13 Sep 2019 19:54:51 EST W+3+E2qR No.898377 Reply
>>896998
jesus christ, your PARENTS are the ones telling you you are the Chosen One? Fuck, I'M usually the one Telling MYSELF that I'm the chosen one and having my parents be with wtf. YOU, on the other hand, have it completely flipped out. Which is ironic.

Bro, yeah. You should stop taking LSD. It's definitely not good for your developing brain, you never know what you could run into it, just stop. I only say that cuz since you are like my parents i'm giving you advice you wanna hear that they would wanna hear.

actual advice i'd give myself would be to take more and balance my life some more. and work through my different issues like my family issues. clearly you want a balanced life. i would strive for it and probably also put some distance between your family but i have no authority on this subject matter. Godspeed You black nigga
>>
Thomas Fabberson - Sat, 14 Sep 2019 14:15:59 EST c0GUb6v9 No.898387 Reply
In clinical application of LSD, psychotic breakdowns were only temporary (between LSD sessions) and mostly connected to unconscious thoughts. These can either mean biographical, perinatal (reliving of birth which is connected to among other things the death-rebirth struggle) or transpersonal experiences.

LSD has the danger of showing too much to you, which can lead to persisting mental problems. The most interesting thing is that one of the ways to overcome these is taking more LSD. Of course this is not very well known since psychiatry has been overtaken by biochemical reductionism. Every drug must have a straightforward relaltionship to symptoms. It either causes psychosis or it helps with psychosis and there is no inbetween.
>>
Graham Pummlelot - Sun, 15 Sep 2019 06:54:20 EST LywZUfmH No.898403 Reply
>>898387
> psychotic breakdowns were only temporary (between LSD sessions) and mostly connected to unconscious thoughts.
Aye, remember that story of some guy who tripped with a few friends, and one of them had seriously repressed gay thoughts, kept masturbating in sight, tried fondling the others, got very defensive and weird when they said he was miles deep in the closet, so they pushed him out of the house and locked him out, and when they brought it up the next day, he became extremely angry whenever someone mentioned that trip.

Also, you're only right whjen you're talking about a very small subset of mental problems.
Most people that go "crazy" during a trip haven't discovered some highly disturbing mental problem within themselves. Most people that go "crazy" during a trip were always going to have a genetically determined chronic mental illness. It just never manifested until they uprooted their entire biochemical brain layout. Ain't enough acid in the world to fix that boy-o. If it's genetic, you're just fucked. Quit the drugs, and just eat the anti-psychotics every day. The world is evil and people getting fucked over by chronic mental illness is the proof.
>>
Charlotte Duckfuck - Sun, 15 Sep 2019 14:09:42 EST ol3lKwZ/ No.898411 Reply
>>898403
Jezus, wtf is wrong with you, I mean one nonsensical post can happen... this is just too much, do some psys and lurk more. nb
>>
Graham Pummlelot - Sun, 15 Sep 2019 14:15:05 EST LywZUfmH No.898413 Reply
>>898411
Take your schizophrenic tinfoil bullshit to /tinfoil/ seriously. You're gonna get banned from /psy/ one of these days.
>>
James Hurryhood - Sun, 15 Sep 2019 14:27:58 EST c0GUb6v9 No.898414 Reply
1568572078209.png -(226467B / 221.16KB, 1366x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>898403
>Most people that go "crazy" during a trip haven't discovered some highly disturbing mental problem within themselves.
How is schizophrenia not a mental problem? Anyway, the experiments I was talking about were done in a clinical environment, which must have steered the subjects towards self-discovery, even if they didn't know it. Even at the start of the drug's clinical use (when LSD was viewed as miracle drug, so they didn't care about the setting), the environment was a better for the people taking LSD (not just because of the encouragement to introspection). I'm sure you know that setting matters a lot.

By unconscious, I didn't just mean the Freudian unconscious which more concerned with biographical/personal matters (like being gay). There is also the Rankian unconscious, where experiences of birth become part of the unconscious too. Stanislav Grof connected Rank's ideas to the four stage process which is most of the time between psychodynamic (~biographical) and transpersonal experiences chronologically in the course of the LSD sessions. These stages are only loosely connected to birth and have a really metaphorical relationship with it, so I will just post pics related.
>>
Graham Pummlelot - Sun, 15 Sep 2019 17:28:41 EST LywZUfmH No.898420 Reply
>>898414
Schizophrenia is a genetic illness. You can't untalk someone's schizophrenia or untrip someones schizophrenia because it's GENETIC.

Unless you're some fucking world-renowned CRISPR expert scientist that figured how to rewrite the genetic code of people on the fly, schizophrenia is chronic, cannot be cured and people that have it will just have to eat pills for the rest of their lives.

In short, someone who had a psychotic break because their mom died in a car accident right during the exams week in uni will benefit from psychedelic treatment.

Someone who had a psychotic break because their parents were schizophrenic and their grandparents were schizophrenic won't get anything out of psychedelic therapy except the risk for another psychotic break. Because they themselves are their own cause for the psychotic behavior.
>>
Henry Dragglewater - Sun, 15 Sep 2019 23:48:31 EST 7jqtyfH3 No.898430 Reply
1568605711641.png -(465976B / 455.05KB, 465x487) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>896998
ha, yeah the messiah/cult leader trip is a riot. I received a cool speech for my followers for when the time comes:

>oh my children; I am the son and the light and the way
>it has been revealed to me that there is an elixir brewing
>the elixir will allow the willing to BE the true self
>instead of a shadow of true self
>which is what the physical body is
>so cum, oh my children and partake of the holy elixir direct from the holy penis
>ladies first ofc
can't wait to try it out, pic unrelated
>>
Emma Chuvingded - Mon, 16 Sep 2019 14:16:35 EST g5SmLmoV No.898440 Reply
>>898420
How do you know the person who suffered the psychotic break doesnt also have the genetic basis for increased risk of schizophrenia?
Even for identical twins there is "only" a correlation of about 50% when it comes to developing schizophrenia.
In other words external factors such as stress and drug usage does play a big role in experiencing a psychotic break, sometimes developing into a chronic illness.
>>
David Ginkinwan - Mon, 16 Sep 2019 21:05:21 EST NYw9n0/7 No.898457 Reply
>>898420
We hardly understand schizophrenia, saying psychedelic therapy won't provide any benefit just makes you sound like a closed minded twat.
>>
Betsy Hubberman - Mon, 16 Sep 2019 21:37:14 EST ol3lKwZ/ No.898460 Reply
>>898457
Ignore, the guy provided enough demonstration of his retardation. Not that it's hopeless for him, but you trying to enlighten him is likely to be met with hostility, misinterpretation, strawmen, completely go over his head or in general just be a waste of both of you's guys energy.
>>
>>
Doris Sandercocke - Mon, 16 Sep 2019 22:03:50 EST LywZUfmH No.898462 Reply
>>898457
Dude, look up fucking MAPS OWN FUCKING PSYCHEDELIC RISK DEDUCTION.

These are the people RESEARCHING FUCKING PSYCHEDELIC MEDICAL THERAPY RIGHT NOW!

They all say, if you have a mental illness, stay the fuck away from psychedelic drugs until we've got it all figured out.
>>
David Ginkinwan - Mon, 16 Sep 2019 22:15:07 EST NYw9n0/7 No.898463 Reply
>>898462
Yeah, because it's too early and risky.

But no one is claiming that there aren't benefits to be gained for people with a history schizophrenia or that it's not possible to safely consume. I personally know of many who have recovered from various mental illnesses with psy.

I mean the entire point of psychedelic therapy is to rid the patient of mental illnesses, hence the "therapy".
>>
Lydia Hedgebire - Tue, 17 Sep 2019 06:40:04 EST m7nL+FtX No.898472 Reply
>>898273
Looks like Dr. Worm hasn't been many places in life xD
>>
Sidney Suppercocke - Tue, 17 Sep 2019 09:52:02 EST o12ZtQ1p No.898475 Reply
>>896998
Personally, if you are worried, stop. I honestly sort of regret not being much more responsible with my psychedelic usage based on some family history. But it is what it is. I would just weight the risk vs reward. I have had amazing revelations on them. But I've also noticed a difference in how my brain works (when I would dose, I would get caught in thought spirals that would just get out of control sometimes and I would have to pull myself out - I started experiencing the same way of think and snowball effect over the past few years even though I've completely stopped using them). I'm a fairly sever victim of some traumatic life experiences through-out my entire life. So maybe that's part of it my issue.

If you're worried about yourself, do whats best for you because in the end, you are the one who has to live your life. there are obvious risks... they may not be physically addicting but these drugs are very powerful compounds. Having a creative brain is nice. But when it creates without your consent things get a bit complicated. Stay safe, please.
>>
Angus Billingbury - Sun, 22 Sep 2019 02:23:13 EST 9Ru6IZn4 No.898574 Reply
>>898475
50/50 chance he's in the psych ward

Regardless of if he makes it spiritual, it sounds like he's definitely having a journey 😂

/sandwich

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.