Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

Demetrius

- Fri, 09 Aug 2019 01:39:19 EST 5GxgCBMj No.897327
File: 1565329159897.jpg -(318646B / 311.18KB, 720x1136) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Demetrius
So i bought a half gram of dmt. My coworkers roomate extracted it with mimosa hostilis.
They told me to dab it, is it okay if i use a titanium nail? I always see people doing it with bangers. They said as long as i take a fatty and hold it in ill have a breakthrough my first go round.
Seems legit? What do you guys think.
>>
Thomas Sicklefield - Fri, 09 Aug 2019 06:04:11 EST MU5DQUTc No.897331 Reply
I don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Just put it in a glass pipe and hit it three times with one of those windproof lighters. Let it vape before you pull, pull deep. If you can, get a friend on hand to take the pipe out of your hand when you finish the third because you might struggle to put it down safely.
>>
Lucy - Fri, 09 Aug 2019 06:58:33 EST Z74HRaBE No.897334 Reply
>>897327
Ime freebasing it is always a bad time, I'd say get some kind of smoking herb and sandwich it in a bong. Hit slow and deep and try to roast the whole bitch in one go. Then hold it in until it tells you to let it go.
Either way you smoke it, remember to relax and hit it as though you're breathing and hold it in until it becomes one with you.
>>
Charles Ceshfoot - Fri, 09 Aug 2019 16:53:37 EST IUfz5v9T No.897337 Reply
>>897334

Nigga stop speaking in riddles and poetry. They're talking about smoking drugs, not meditating.

Sandwich it between weed. Smoke it by cornering and cherrying the weed, take as large a hit as possible, count to at least five and exhale. Immediately repeat step two, cherrying/cornering/counting to five or more. Continue like this until you physically do not know where you are or what is happening and are completely unaware you are holding a pipe.
>>
Lucy - Fri, 09 Aug 2019 17:21:50 EST Y1rAUFX0 No.897338 Reply
>>897337
Trust me when I say that when it comes to the spirit molecule things are a lot more fluid than science can describe. I don't like using weed for it because it's a harsh smoke and makes you cough. As for holding it in I'm a believer that you should listen to your body and you'll know when to release. A lot of people waste the experience by not relaxing when going into it and it causes them to take too quick/harsh of hits and have to release without absorbing fully.
Inhale it like a breath, release it when you are told to release
Have no fear, focus on your breathing
It is all within you.
There's no riddle here, just actual advice.
>>
Jarvis Nimblespear - Fri, 09 Aug 2019 18:00:50 EST 7LHQB1sp No.897340 Reply
>>897337
And you're both wrong. You put it three fourths of the herb on tpp of it leaving just enough to catch the melting DMT. Then you slowly burn the bowl down letting convection heat the deems closer and closer to the point of vaporization. It's gonna run down over the herb but that saves it from the direct heat of the cherry itself. You don't want it getting too hot because too hot destroys it. Then, once the bowl has burned down and you finally get a little smell and taste of it lightly torch the ashes on top of the bowl and take the biggest hit of your life. Try and hold it for 3 seconds since that's how long it takes to absorb 95ish percent of just about anything smoked. You gotta protect the DMT and slowly heat it until you can vaporize it all at once and absorb it all at once. Weed can be nice since you can be more calm going in or coming out but mint, catnip, and maybe damiana work too.
>>
Jesus Christ - Fri, 09 Aug 2019 18:10:55 EST 1+lO5BI7 No.897341 Reply
I dabbed it and used a glass pipe. Dabbing it worked infinitely better. I used a banger but I don't see why a titanium nail wouldn't work. It kinda makes your dabs taste a little like DMT for a bit after.
>>
Lucy - Sat, 10 Aug 2019 00:08:44 EST BzOrx0HK No.897342 Reply
>>897339
There's something much more to this than just 'smoking drugs', but as long as you enjoy yourself I've done my job.
I don't think you understand what I'm getting at and I'm not sure you want to. I have quite a bit of experience with it and in my experience I've found that it really is all about relaxing and doing it comfortably
>>
OP - Sun, 11 Aug 2019 00:07:17 EST 5GxgCBMj No.897360 Reply
Holy fuck okay so i just tried it a few hours ago.
I tried to dab it but i was super nervous and it all fell into the hole in my nail.
Needless to say I was pretty disappointed and didnt wanna waste any more. I grabbed my weed pipe, loaded it with a bit of weed at the bottom, and maybe 25mg (?) of dmt.
I ripped it prettt fat being careful not to burn it even though i more than likely did. For a split second I wasn't sure if I was gonna trip or not and then I got the vibration/ringing in my ears and some crazy tunnel vision. I took one more hit while I still had control of my motor functions and after that i could see i completely cleared the bowl so I just laid down and closed my eyes.

My vision immediately exploded into the craziest swirling of colors with a face in the center of it just like some Alex Grey art. The light from my window kept fucking with me so i kept opening my eyes every minute or so. These colors lasted for about 10 minutes in total and at once I opened my eyes, the walls were breathing and I felt like I was on about 8 tabs of acid (the most ive ever done). I slowly came back to reality over the course of a minute and then I was stone cold sober.

From what I understand I have to take 3 big hits instead of 2 to fully "breal through". Maybe I'll try to dab it again as well.
Nevertheless it was the most intense drug experience I've ever had. Ive done many heroic doses of real LSD and psilocybe cubensis, but I've never been catapulted into a psychedelic experience so quickly, just from smoking something out of something as simple as a cannabis pipe.

Very profound experience, can't wait to try again! I intend to make this half gram last though.
>>
Lucy - Sun, 11 Aug 2019 09:45:31 EST /4CcI40P No.897369 Reply
>>897360
Look into adding harmalas, its realistically the other half of the dmt experience
>>
Edwin Munningwat - Sun, 11 Aug 2019 10:07:27 EST MU5DQUTc No.897370 Reply
>>897360
>The light from my window kept fucking with me so i kept opening my eyes every minute or so.
Covering your eyes with your hands helps.
>>
Hedda Degglestitch - Sun, 11 Aug 2019 20:36:14 EST O61PecZf No.897379 Reply
>>897369

I've said this countless times here, but people don't really seem to get it. Vaping DMT is to the experience what a preview is to a movie. It's cool, it's enticing, and it's supposed to be a good representation of it but it can never do it justice.
>>
Awe !!Bwteoy2D - Mon, 12 Aug 2019 17:45:04 EST l2d+TEpV No.897407 Reply
>>897379
I prefer vaping and I've been very very far away with oral and vaping. Maybe even further with oral, but vaping you can actually go very far if you have leather lungs like I used to from all the cannabis consumption. 3 massive hits and you will go so far that you will barely remember anything except flashes of light and emptiness. Oral can never capture the speed. It's a diluted vaped experience and the dosage ceiling which is very high regardless can be easily extended with IV fumarate if you have baby lungs.
>>
John Clayville - Mon, 12 Aug 2019 21:15:45 EST e2qHCPCW No.897412 Reply
>>897379

you're right.

i smoked nn-dmt well over 400 times before i was able to survive the experience.

less than 50 people on earth have probably actually smoked DMT and not just gone into lala-land from being overwhelmed so instantaniously. it's like getting shot in the head. so they mostly just become unconscious from so much stress so fast, see crazy shit, and think they 'broke through'. realistically no.

you need some time to really appreciate and overcome terror.
>>
BonkLorde - Mon, 12 Aug 2019 22:47:05 EST iMI7H21e No.897414 Reply
>>897327
ive done DMT a couple dozen times. broke through most of them. my friends and mines preferred method was dipping a dab of well, dab, in the bag, melting it in with a butane lighter, dipping it in again, and repeating a couple times. A friend is necessary to make sure you get it all/take a second booster hit to get a sure breakthrough.
>>
Esther Bevingnark - Tue, 13 Aug 2019 02:06:43 EST NYw9n0/7 No.897424 Reply
>>897412
>it's like getting shot

When people describe DMT like this, it makes me wonder what the appeal is.

Outwordly experience but at what price? Acid is so comfy and safe (generally). DMT seems cold and scary.
>>
Fanny Hedgepodge - Tue, 13 Aug 2019 02:22:36 EST jlcoTZD+ No.897426 Reply
>>897424
From what I've read it's the whole "living multiple lifetimes meeting god" etc. thing, personally I think I wouldn't be able to handle the emotional part of that
>>
Awe !!Bwteoy2D - Tue, 13 Aug 2019 16:06:54 EST LxbFAlX5 No.897436 Reply
1565726814283.jpg -(233537B / 228.06KB, 1200x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>897426
your beliefs change in such a way that it's quite natural to handle it. it can be jarring though, but the upside is that you need to be very calm to handle it and because you have no other choice you get buddha level calmness which is really quite worth it. On yet higher doses you achieve godlike calmness, which is serene.
>>
Alice Genningtock - Wed, 14 Aug 2019 17:25:36 EST 7puIFYfe No.897459 Reply
>>897424
>lsd
>comfy and safe
>dmt
>cold and scary
try both chems at their varying dosages and say that again LOL
>>
Jack Dublingtatch - Thu, 15 Aug 2019 03:13:05 EST jlcoTZD+ No.897476 Reply
>>897459
To be fair he said seems, he wasn't making a claim or saying he did them.
>>
Phineas Wunderfitch - Thu, 15 Aug 2019 20:04:43 EST NYw9n0/7 No.897496 Reply
>>897476
Yeah, Ive never taken DMT but I take LSD pretty regularly at all doses and I always feel in control.

DMT seems like a passenger on the bus type of trip whereas LSD is driving it.
>>
Lucy - Thu, 15 Aug 2019 20:56:44 EST BzOrx0HK No.897497 Reply
>>897496
you're always driving the bus, and printing the tickets, and filling it with gas. You are the bus.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.