Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

Dosing an enemy

- Mon, 12 Aug 2019 16:17:47 EST 73gceWjc No.897395
File: 1565641067853.gif -(826370B / 807.00KB, 500x750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Dosing an enemy
I have a roommate that has made my life hellish for the past year, as well as the lives of two other roomates. This guy has screamed at us, pushed us and made us uncomfortable in our own homes. The two other roomates moved out and I am moving out this week... and I'm thinking about a little revenge.

2 liquid tabs in his food. Hes a control freak and will almost certainly have a full blown panic attack and break. What do you think? Have any of you ever done this to someone else?
>>
Priscilla Snodridge - Mon, 12 Aug 2019 16:26:12 EST xLVQMfB8 No.897396 Reply
>>897395
>Based and /psy/pilled

Go get em OP and post results
>>
Hamilton Pozzleshaw - Mon, 12 Aug 2019 16:30:27 EST Vz4fB8Ng No.897397 Reply
Old don't anon mkultra shit has given psychs a bad name already don't use as a weapon
Deliriants are fine tho use them
>>
Jenny Furryridge - Mon, 12 Aug 2019 16:33:20 EST 73gceWjc No.897398 Reply
>>897397
But a little LSD is undetectable and so easy to slip into foods. Delirants are physically a lot more dangerous.
>>
Edward Clizzleway - Mon, 12 Aug 2019 17:07:13 EST pqhkaNa8 No.897400 Reply
>>897395
Sounds like you could be liable for a lot of damages if you were to be convicted of dosing him.
>>
Awe !!Bwteoy2D - Mon, 12 Aug 2019 17:29:57 EST l2d+TEpV No.897401 Reply
1565645397347.jpg -(49153B / 48.00KB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>897395
Dosing someone with the intent of revenge is a very bad move IMO, thread carefully OP.

BTW this speaks volumes about your experience as a tripper. Since you have almost none, it would be wise to not take bold and authoritative actions that you do not understand (I mean if it's authority over your own body, then fine, worst case you will just get you ass handed to you). Do a few heroic doses and ponder this before during and after.

To give you an example the Chernobyl exploded because people took bold actions where they didn't quite have an authority to back up that boldness. I'm not saying the gravity of this situation is comparable, but psys are serious business and people react differently, given the right dose the gravity may be comparable.

Not to mention that's like -10k karma points.

tl;dr don't be a dumbass of course your initial query has already established that, but you can still reevaluate this
>>
Isabella Higgledale - Mon, 12 Aug 2019 17:43:34 EST +zVqs3xZ No.897406 Reply
Bad idea. Never do something which would keep you up late at night.
>>
Martha Brumblenut - Mon, 12 Aug 2019 19:55:14 EST biWSvt61 No.897409 Reply
>>897395
Give those 10 tabs to me and I'll see what I can do.
>>
Nigel Drovinghood - Tue, 13 Aug 2019 08:07:34 EST TtqQxbdG No.897430 Reply
if he's not the most stable person in the world, it might be dangerous for other people if he's dosed without realising it. what if he goes out into public and loses his shit or starts attacking people? I say don't do it
>>
Lucy - Tue, 13 Aug 2019 09:00:46 EST PiI3g+/U No.897431 Reply
>>897395
I convinced an animal abuser to take 20 benadryl before and pay me 20 bucks for them. He lost his shit
>>
Charlotte Hallerpon - Tue, 13 Aug 2019 19:04:11 EST /4ukJICI No.897442 Reply
Up to you, OP. But know that every action has consequences.
>>
Oliver Fibbershit - Tue, 13 Aug 2019 22:22:23 EST 6b0rvHKi No.897443 Reply
>>897395

fuck you OP

FUCK YOU

Why can't you come and "dose me" for revenge. I'm sure i'll enjoy it a lot more than him.
>>
Barnaby Shakedock - Wed, 14 Aug 2019 01:01:48 EST NYw9n0/7 No.897444 Reply
Eh, don't. This isn't the 60s, dosing people without consent is not a good look.

It sounds like just being that guy is punishment enough.

Know who you're getting involved with before you get an apt with them.
>>
Thomas Shittingspear - Wed, 14 Aug 2019 01:24:32 EST HLipaXFS No.897445 Reply
Op, doesn't matter who you dislike, drugging somebody is plain way out of line.

In junkville circles, IV drug users the worst of the worst had been known to give hot shots. As in IV drugs with whatever in these to make them ill. Or unexpected results than expected.

A few people I know about, could deserve a fate much worse. But, the dude you speak about sucks?
Why try to prove it to yourself by doing something like that. I beleive people who actually drug/poision others are total scubags. And shuld be a prisonedr for a while. As well, LSD can actually be detected.
Anaylized if methods are used carefully within a certaintime frame. Surely you have told asssociates
about this idea. If somebody pointed this out, especailly if something goes horribly wrong, no actual
need to find drugs in ones system to be possible prosecuted.

By default would never associate with somebody who would do this.
>>
Matilda Sommlewater - Wed, 14 Aug 2019 08:30:36 EST 7OBsp/5q No.897451 Reply
>>897395
Do what you want, shit's not my business. I don't see why you're bothering to get input on your personal affairs, especially considering this is a crime and there's a real possibility of property damage or some other kind of legal shit involved. Way to leave a digital trail to implicate yourself. If I were you I wouldn't do it not only because it seems like a waste of money and drugs, but because you went and told people you planned on doing it.
>>
Awe !!Bwteoy2D - Wed, 14 Aug 2019 11:40:30 EST Np4WqXjl No.897456 Reply
>>897444
I don't even mind those hippies who squirt acid on unsuspecting people's tongues. The issue here is not dosing without consent (I did that myself, to one of my best friends once) the issue is psychopathy/sociopathy/selfabsorbtion that would lead one to have such lack of compassion that you would wish one to get caught in the gears of hell... and in such a distasteful way. I mean if I did that I would probably never touch psychedelics again. Are your really planning to trip yourself OP after having this in your conscience? Have you never been at the mercy of incalculable forces, how can you be so insensitive to this guy? even if you hate his guts... Even if it's a small dose just to scare him I think this is very distasteful. nb
>>
Isabella Hurrysurk - Thu, 15 Aug 2019 09:44:16 EST 7OBsp/5q No.897483 Reply
>>897456
look, it's a really shitty thing to do, and i'll be the first to admit that compared to what seems like everybody else, i seem to be a rather cold individual (or capable of being very cold, anyway), but are you sure you're not blowing it a little out of proportion here?

like, yeah, it's awful and he'd be a shitty person for doing it, but if I actually committed to doing this to somebody, I wouldn't care in the least about what they're going through. the strange thing is, even though I can totally not care about what kind of hellish nightmare experience they might have, literally feel nothing about it and just not care at all, i'd never dose somebody without their consent in the first place. i mean, it seriously wouldn't impose any kind of negative feelings on my conscience.

i mean, considering you actually supposedly care what the people you dose experience, how is it you found yourself dosing of all people your best friend without their knowledge or consent? why is it I could not care at all like a sociopath but would never even consider doing this to somebody, but you could legitimately care what somebody experiences and have it weigh on your conscience but you actually ALREADY HAVE dosed somebody without their consent or knowledge? your actions seem entirely consistent with your claims of caring if you ask me. I find myself thinking the same thing about most people i know in general, as a matter of fact. they all say they'd care about others and it would weigh on their conscience in situations like these, but find themselves actually doing these types of things to people... whereas if I actually chose to do something horrible to somebody I literally wouldn't feel bad for them or about it at all, but I never would and never will do something like that to somebody else. how the fuck does this work? are you all actually the sociopaths and just trying to convince me i'm the sociopath? or are you shitty motherfuckers all in denial and i just happen to be a more virtuous sociopath that is capable of recognizing what he is or at least isn't willing to lie about it to others?
>>
Isabella Hurrysurk - Thu, 15 Aug 2019 09:46:32 EST 7OBsp/5q No.897484 Reply
>>897483
> your actions seem entirely consistent with your claims of caring
entirely INconsistent
>>
Awe !!Bwteoy2D - Thu, 15 Aug 2019 15:30:21 EST ol3lKwZ/ No.897492 Reply
1565897421603.jpg -(300371B / 293.33KB, 1080x1349) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>897483
obviously the intention wasn't to do something horrible to a person, but rather to give him a unique experience he couldn't get otherwise. We were also close friends, remember that part?

I believe you are too sociopathic to understand my line of thought. The idea is that I may wish bad things to a person if I am angry (I abstain from taking actions on that most of the time though), but if I'm say a skydiver, I wouldn't dare wishing upon a guy I don't like that his shute fails and he breaks his back. This is a light example of the situation we are discussing but you may understand this example better your presumed lack of empathy and lack of psy experience.

OP not only wished that for the guy, he actually intended to take action with the intention of that happening. Dunno, to me it's really hard to grasp how would one dose somebody with the intention of giving him a bad trip. That's like wishing that somebody had a bad life. That's just beyond bad vibes. Can't you see you are in the same kind of situation as that feller you so hate, sure he may be a dumbass who deserves to fail in something, but does he really deserve a bad life, if so how come you don't deserve a sad existence? This is hard to explain, but it's quite surprising it's not self-explanatory as it appears in some cases.
>>
Fucking Nopperham - Thu, 15 Aug 2019 21:19:04 EST iCQmEA7p No.897499 Reply
>>897395
Offer to share some tabs with him and make friends with him instead.
>>
Basil Bunfield - Fri, 16 Aug 2019 07:10:08 EST Yzf2kwQX No.897513 Reply
Yeah, naw. Revenge is always petty. Just move on and leave him a note saying he hopes he figures shit out and straightens out his life a bit, try to do it in the least passive aggressive pussybitchass way possible though.
>>
Beatrice Sommlewick - Sun, 18 Aug 2019 20:59:54 EST +GM3HUeW No.897593 Reply
wow OP just man up and punch him in the face or tell him off
instead you want to take the pussy route and permanently scar somebody too, which is just really fucked up
>>
Shitting Chashtad - Sun, 18 Aug 2019 22:33:05 EST gaiQDpJB No.897600 Reply
1566181985274.gif -(1388342B / 1.32MB, 70x70) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>897395
Do a mushroom tek together in a nature reserve on a sunny day and watch his lid blow the fuck off. The Magic Bullet never fails.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.