Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

Psilocybin tolerance

- Tue, 13 Aug 2019 00:24:02 EST YmTbEjio No.897419
File: 1565670242561.png -(13504024B / 12.88MB, 2250x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Psilocybin tolerance
is there any way to expediate psilocybin tolerance?

specifcally, i was wondering if working out would have any effect on tolerance. im guessing not since my understanding is that its the receptors that gain tolerance and has nothing to do with metabolites or what have you in circulation(which the higher metabolism from working out would potentially rid you of). and since i made a thread i figured id ask about other potential methods
>>
Isabella Hurrysurk - Thu, 15 Aug 2019 09:31:36 EST 7OBsp/5q No.897481 Reply
>>897419
working out and being in shape causes so many (positive) changes in the brain I don't see how it COULDN'T affect tolerance. it increases neuroplasticity, helps more effectively deal with stress (even in a physiological/neurological sense, which includes dealing with and recovering from increased activity), affects memory and mood through changes in expression of BDNF and other mechanisms and shit.

even if the change isn't really quantifiable, it's not a stretch by any means to expect a positive result in some way from working out. for best results, get regular rigorous exercise/workouts in and stay in good physical shape.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.