Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

consciousness

- Thu, 15 Aug 2019 23:16:27 EST 6JThrkJA No.897505
File: 1565925387522.png -(156641B / 152.97KB, 222x226) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. consciousness
posting here because im not sure if theres a community out there who will understand what im saying besides you guys

I did acid a year ago with my girlfriend (my 7th or 8th trip in total if it matters) and we had a profound experience dealing with telepathy - from then on out we have been literally unable to lie to eachother, its forced me to do a lot of 'mental cleanup' to accommodate for another person being able to access my mental and emotional space so easily.

I'm struggling with a pretty awful issue the past 2 or 3 months where I feel that conscious awareness of others growing past just my girlfriend, I now feel all of my roommates and friends' emotions at all times and can essentially read their minds to an extent if it involves us interacting whatsoever.

I started typing an essay the other day and woke one of them up from a nap, I FELT them wake up first, i literally felt their annoyance at the fact that i had woken them up, and im like damn well its 6pm but i better quiet down even more because im now aware of the fact that this person is like being inconvenienced by me. then lo and behold i hear a door open and someone begrudgingly stomp down the hallway and semi-slam the door.

I find myself backing down doing things i normally have done for years and years with no issue because I can feel how people truly feel about it, and i am not a shitty person, i usually try to accommodate other people, but this is way too much. it literally feels like a curse. I can feel when people are thinking about me. i used to be a person who didnt care about what other people think, but now that i can actually hear/feel it i find myself completely manufacturing my existence to fit the needs of others.

the confusing part is that i genuinely dont feel any of this spite that others feel! and really dont pay very much attention to what others are doing, like i absolutely do not keep up with social media etc, i am the type of person with a bunch of hobbies who generally is entertained with themselves/content with being in their own world. they could literally be shouting FORTNITE at the top of their lungs for 20 hours straight and it would barely register with me. i genuinely do not enjoy gossip or comparing myself to others

its to the point where im doing things like getting a facebook and instagram again and having petty conversations just to keep up some illusion that im a normal person, when before it was totally fine for me to be a shy introvert and people even liked me a lot

anyways i could go on and on about this but its a huge issue and i hope someone has any insight at all
>>
Phineas Wunderfitch - Thu, 15 Aug 2019 23:33:33 EST NYw9n0/7 No.897506 Reply
It only gets better. Just wait until you can hear the thoughts of others.

You're gonna feel like a schizo

I think most mammals have telepathic abilities, such as dolphins. We just lost it along the way.
>>
Hannah Lightshaw - Thu, 15 Aug 2019 23:51:54 EST jlcoTZD+ No.897508 Reply
Completely unironically schizophrenia
>>
Clara Diffingnidge - Fri, 16 Aug 2019 00:06:22 EST 6JThrkJA No.897509 Reply
>>897508
its not like im constantly worrying about other people or waiting for these coincidences to happen

i genuinely called a friend randomly out of nowhere last night at 4am and she kept saying "fuck you bitch how did you know i was about to call you i literally just woke up." i didnt really have an answer besides i just knew. like i genuinely knew she wanted to talk and its not someone i call all the time

situations like that happen every day and its not like im trying to force them to happen, its always something that i recognize after the fact thats like 'wow thats really hard to ignore'
>>
Cyril Billinghall - Fri, 16 Aug 2019 03:07:25 EST OX0e5qk6 No.897511 Reply
>>897506
> We just lost it along the way.
Maybe generations of famine could have this effect, reducing the species to the bare minimum of perception to save energy. Leaving us with genitals attached to a stomach and a brain wired for eating and fucking, but with a ladder out... or do we have more perceptive ability now than has ever existed in the past?
>>
Basil Bunfield - Fri, 16 Aug 2019 07:27:00 EST Yzf2kwQX No.897514 Reply
1565954820384.gif -(219163B / 214.03KB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
OP, I'm gonna be straight up with you: I've been there. Almost a decade ago I tripped on mushrooms with my friend once at 4am after a full day of partying, and after that shit got REALLY weird. To be accurate, I had the exact opposite problem: my mind's "barrier" had been busted and everyone could hear my thoughts, without my control, scariest/hardest 6 months of my life, then the resulting years afterwards of dealing with "what am I, what am I doing, why is this happening, is this even real?" Important people in my life hated me, couldn't talk about it out of fear of being called crazy themselves (though a few times people made freudian slips, like my dad calling me psychic in a doctors appointment, or my friend calling me into the kitchen and telling me "You're psychic".) Eventually I came around, started accepting what had happened to me, and stopped fighting it, and started looking into the world of the paranormal and the spiritual. I saw many others had experienced or do experience something like this. Since I started "letting go" and accepting my place in life, what I had been given as a gift than a curse, my problems dried up. No longer was my mind completely open without my control, nor do I have outbreaks like I used to where my thoughts and feelings seemed to be trying to "explode out of me", I have it under control (unless I get REALLY high) and can use telepathy on and off when I WANT to, not having it control me. As I've grown into it, I've even started to train some precog, something I was extremely scared of before, but now I can sense things before they happen, be thinking something and someone will say it, etc.

My advice: look into the spiritual and mystic/occult world, build up an astral, etheric shield or something, work on your chakras and your chi energy flow, LEARN HOW TO CLOSE AND OPEN YOUR THIRD EYE [CHAKRA] AT WILL. Meditate, eat well, stop using drugs mindlessly, exercise, fill your life up with other things BESIDES a focus on this problem and you will have it more under control. Yes, I know, it's overwhelming as hell, and probably really scary, but: people have been there, you're not alone. Read Erowid's Mystical Trip Report section on ANY psychedelic, you will find tons of telepathy and mystical experiences.

The world isn't as mundane as public school textbooks say it is, but is that any surprise to anyone?

Best of luck Clara, I hope the Universe is kind to you, you accept your life and your gifts, and train them and yourself. Everything will be ok. Godspeed brother.
>>
Nigel Billingford - Fri, 16 Aug 2019 08:37:37 EST LywZUfmH No.897515 Reply
1565959057297.jpg -(255590B / 249.60KB, 720x704) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
You're all fucking retarded and schizo.

Instead of seeing the actual truth (that reality is as simple as it can be) you gotta make up magical bullshit stories to deal with it.

Pic somewhat related. It's moreso about the UFO schizos, but it applies to your retarded "telepathic" ass too.
>>
Basil Bunfield - Fri, 16 Aug 2019 09:20:26 EST Yzf2kwQX No.897516 Reply
>>897515
Go read the hundreds or thousands of testimonies yourself, or read any of the declassified military or scientific papers and studies about psychic phenomena. The evidence speaks for itself.
>>
James Savingkare - Fri, 16 Aug 2019 13:44:50 EST o4XnNFvL No.897520 Reply
Just when I think I'm crazy, I run into stuff like this. Thanks for the reality check
>>
Awe !!Bwteoy2D - Fri, 16 Aug 2019 15:29:28 EST ol3lKwZ/ No.897521 Reply
>>897509
if you are so empathic you would know what kind of crazy worldviews are common in our society and you likely wouldn't feel compelled to explain yourself to such reply, knowing it most often doesn't lead anywhere...

Anyway, to address your OP, I don't really see the problem except for hypersensitivity to others (choose your company wisely) and also the part where you say that you find yourself "completely manufacturing my existence to fit the needs of others." This isn't healthy probably, you have to realize that you must respect yourself just as much as you respect others. Probably not an advice that a psychologist would approve, but genuinely, what works for me is actually disengaging from people, except select few that I really trust not to be destructive, but pure in heart. And disengaging not from begrudgement, rather from recognizing that desperate times call for desperate measures and even if you genuinely wish good upon others even if they are living in the same space, sometimes you have to be unavailable to them simply to preserve your own integrity without which you aren't of much benefit to others anyway. I hope that makes some sense.
>>
Awe' !!Bwteoy2D - Fri, 16 Aug 2019 15:37:15 EST ol3lKwZ/ No.897522 Reply
>>897511
in Atlantis they were pretty up to speed... Lemuria before that... Native Americans before genocide.

I think it has more to do with the themes we are exploring as humanity for the last 10-100k years. Homo Sapiens was originally created as a work force for Annu, so of course they didn't need us to be all telepathic and super intelligent, but they made us from their genes mixed with hominids on Earth. Of course those times are long gone and we are paving our own road now...
>>
Awe !!Bwteoy2D - Fri, 16 Aug 2019 18:54:44 EST VMn9An+I No.897525 Reply
>>897524
The annunaki origins of Homo Sapiens? Yeah, like I'm 95% convinced, not because of some Sichin guy, but many reputable sources independently corroborating the same story. Makes total sense to me especially considering that I am 99.9% convinced of human historic interaction with ETs. I makes a lot more sense to me than any other theory of our origin that I can think of especially considering how our species ties into other ET species close by that are very relatable, like our cousins. In fact I believe even weirder shit about the genetics of the recent generations, but I'll leave it at that, since this is enough to get the point across.
>>
Nell Wendershit - Fri, 16 Aug 2019 21:41:03 EST pElXwxqm No.897528 Reply
>>897525
If a story forms the bars of a prison what would be the purpose of that particular prison?
>>
John Ducklekod - Fri, 16 Aug 2019 22:11:55 EST LywZUfmH No.897529 Reply
1566007915680.jpg -(2707413B / 2.58MB, 2448x3264) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>897522
You do realise that Lemuria is some fucking retarded bullshit by fucking hyper racist American cunts who couldn't handle the idea that non-white people were perfectly capable building huge monolithic cities and monuments without any help from "whitey"?

"Surely there must have been a lost continent of white people that build these structures because all those chinks jolly african-americans and indians sure couldn't have done it!"

That's what Lemuria is from. You fucking retard.
>>
Frederick Munningwatch - Sat, 17 Aug 2019 04:57:18 EST MU5DQUTc No.897538 Reply
>>897515
reality is also a complicated as it can be
something being fictional does not mean it doesn't exist
>>
Awe !!Bwteoy2D - Sat, 17 Aug 2019 06:32:02 EST 8rFQV0iU No.897540 Reply
1566037922251.webm [mp4] -(1345616B / 1.28MB, 1280x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>897529
Nah actually they were relatively primitive technologically, maybe just a little bit more evolved spiritually.

Drowned civilizations are a fact of life at this point I think, not something to debate. I don't really know what you are talking about. Like everyone's from the fringe to mainstream is convinced that jolly african-americans built the pyramids (be it with the help of advanced tech or ETs or not, it was still jolly african-american civilization, no one is disputing that).

Anyway, maybe this is a little bit off topic and maybe you fucks shouldn't be replying to a lunatic like me anyway, go read some science or something.
>>
Molly Siblingcocke - Sat, 17 Aug 2019 07:17:36 EST kLV3S8Jp No.897541 Reply
>>897525

i bet if you took a few biology classes you sure would feel silly. ever seen a phylogenetic tree?
>>
Isabella Brebbernack - Sun, 18 Aug 2019 10:56:07 EST 8kWqjpFE No.897567 Reply
>>897505
Yeah honestly it could be some schizo shit but at the same time the way you describe that you feel hyper aware of bothering people sounds like you developed some mad social anxiety
>>
Beatrice Sandlehall - Sun, 18 Aug 2019 11:15:44 EST 7OBsp/5q No.897569 Reply
>>897505
why the fuck do you care about appearing to be a "normal" person? that sounds like the actual problem here. who honestly gives a fuck (other than you)? and if there are people that do, why are their opinions about you worth valuing? is it actually important in any way that people see you as being normal? if so, why?
>>
Molly Beckleville - Sun, 18 Aug 2019 12:25:42 EST pYNcEvPI No.897572 Reply
This thread is full of schizos
>>
Ernest Fanwater - Sun, 18 Aug 2019 12:42:26 EST ZzulFf25 No.897573 Reply
1566146546124.jpg -(54600B / 53.32KB, 620x310) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>897505
Anti-psychotics sir.

Or if you don't trust pharma

Ashwagandha extract, with a bit of kava, plenty of Vitamin C and a recommended
sleep of up to 9 hours to process.

Also, eat plenty of anti-oxidant foods and get some sunlight.
>>
Ernest Fanwater - Sun, 18 Aug 2019 12:51:29 EST ZzulFf25 No.897574 Reply
1566147089124.jpg -(300897B / 293.84KB, 3072x2304) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>897573
Keep notes of your thoughts as well. Compare them in time to see if they change.
A useful way of delegating what is true and false.

Contact with domestic animals, like dogs and rabbits are great to ease psychotic
thought patterns through predictable behaviors, sociable and friendly behaviors
and lack of verbal communications offering confusion.
>>
Ernest Fanwater - Sun, 18 Aug 2019 12:55:25 EST ZzulFf25 No.897575 Reply
1566147325124.jpg -(46092B / 45.01KB, 900x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>897574
Lastly, exercise is always a good idea to encourage adequate blood flow,
Increased endorphins and a steady metabolism.

A good way to redirect serotonin from selective receptors that have been adapted during trip usage causing long-term psychosis.
>>
Ernest Fanwater - Sun, 18 Aug 2019 13:32:53 EST ZzulFf25 No.897576 Reply
>>897575
An addendum:

Patients with anxiety disorders often have had either overbearing parents who forced them
to be cognizant of their every move.
Or, parents who were abusive, or unpredictable in their behavior.

Both elicit the same "panic" response of hyper-vigilance and the blending of conscious and
sub conscious thoughts.

It's very similar to how someone in a psychedelic trip can be traumatized by their lack of control
over their own minds, and the capacity for trips to be deeply introspective and traumatic. The
problem only occurs when this blurs into regular life.

What you seem to be experiencing OP is a form of hyper-vigilance akin to what a child who
must hide from an angry parent feels, listening for any detail that might indicate when it's safe
to come out and how to survive such an unpredictable person with self-regulated behaviors.

These children are often capable of deep empathetic capacity based off of traumatic need in
an abusive situation, but are stunted by their lack of ability to trust and advance.

Apart from physical treatment, a mental treatment would be along the same lines of a person
with post traumatic stress. A sort of realization that your mental state is an overreaction to the
situation at hand, and a re-established trust in your own subconscious to operate on auto.

A good line of thinking for you would be "I am NOT responsible for other people, their mood or
their behaviors and I WILL not blame myself for them."
>>
Albert Nosslewell - Sun, 18 Aug 2019 17:18:04 EST jeA6woKK No.897578 Reply
>>897557
Um, don't really know what to say.. Feel free to ask, it's not like I know this shit very well. But yeah there is overbearing evidence for drowned civs. Atlantis for starters. Also the continental coastal cities too... Homo sapiens have had a lot of things happening on this planet besides the last 10k years.
>>897576
Reminds me why I should treat my kids as carefully and kindly as tripping people. Not that I am likely to ever have them given my love hate relationship with life and thus lack of confidence in such an important decision.
>>
Ernest Fanwater - Sun, 18 Aug 2019 17:26:03 EST ZzulFf25 No.897583 Reply
>>897578
I'm sure you're doing a good job, it takes a certain obsessiveness of a parent to develop
a life-long disorder in children. Most styles of parenting are fine, ironically a lot of styles
outlined in parenting books (particularly in the 80's-90's) are more harmful than helpful.

Natural instincts are there for a reason and usually produce fine people.
>>
Ernest Fanwater - Sun, 18 Aug 2019 17:29:12 EST ZzulFf25 No.897584 Reply
>>897583
lol, I misread your post.

Yeah, children aren't for everyone for sure and it's never a perfect affair.
>>
Albert Nosslewell - Sun, 18 Aug 2019 19:12:22 EST jeA6woKK No.897588 Reply
>>897584
What's normal for thick lungs damaged from smoke is not normal to baby lungs. Sure you can create yet another generation of degenerates, but is that really something worth having kids for? You have to be extremely careful and wise and then maybe your children will be only partially disabled. That's why I thought it would be a good idea to treat them for at least the first 7 years or so as if they were tripping balls so that you would remember to be kind to them and more than that be real to them. Funny how people who see this dynamic like me are unwilling to have kids and yet jolly mother fuckers like you who think that a sloppy job based on how we live our lives and the impulses thereof is good enough are more than willing to expand the human gene pool. The irony of life.

Don't take this personally BTW I'm just being theatrical.
>>
Esther Blangerbotch - Sun, 18 Aug 2019 20:14:47 EST NYw9n0/7 No.897592 Reply
>>897573
Oh piss off.

Anytime anyone tries to discuss psychedelic phenomenon, we have some dweeb who gets all fussy because he's a tightwad skeptic. Anyone remotely experienced will tell you that there's more to the human mind than we currently understand.

Eat more acid, break more barriers. Pharma-pushing cunts get fucked.
>>
George Cundlefoot - Sun, 18 Aug 2019 22:00:55 EST LywZUfmH No.897596 Reply
>>897592
If you keep this up, you're getting banned for always talking offtopic shit on /psy/.

This is a board for PSYCHEDELIC DRUGS, not fucking idiotic schizophrenic shit peddled to braindead conspiracy retards straight from the future. Take that retarded cunt shit to /spooky/ or /tinfoil/ you fucking wanker.
>>
James Crammerchit - Sun, 18 Aug 2019 22:07:36 EST jeA6woKK No.897597 Reply
>>897591
I am talking about the fact that you are a fucked up piece of work apparently without any recognition of it either. and also about the fact that a new human bean has a slim chance but the potential of not getting fucked. We are roughians and simpletons and i think that's unfortunate. I do not wish that to a new human bean and beyond that I don't think it's wise to shout and populate your ideas or creations when you are dumb twisted and broken. Just as we need silence and meditation to get new worthwhile insightful ideas so we need some space and some air to breathe in this dumb Animal Farm, some humbleness in reproduction, until worthwhile can again become noticeable.
>>
Esther Blangerbotch - Sun, 18 Aug 2019 22:14:39 EST NYw9n0/7 No.897599 Reply
>>897596
It's not even offtopic. It's part of the experience. Telepathic occurrences are reported so frequently that it's embedded into the culture.

You can't expect people to not speculate about what they've experienced. And writing everything off as schizophrenia is just flat-out closed minded.
>>
Hannah Sarryson - Sun, 18 Aug 2019 22:54:36 EST aON9ucvc No.897602 Reply
Yeah, telepathic moments even happened for me without drugs. The current scientific paradigm will change towards these observations sooner or later.
>>
Jarvis Buzzforth - Sun, 18 Aug 2019 23:28:22 EST THrYVSKZ No.897604 Reply
Lexical-gustatory synesthesia is a phenomenon where people taste words. It's perfectly real thing that exists. In a some small number of people the traditional boundaries between multiple sensory systems breaks down a little. We all have some overlap between them to a small extent, for example cheddar cheese tastes "sharp" even though sharp is a description for our sense of touch. Describing a taste as "sharp" only has meaning because it is reminiscent of a sharp touch.

There is a treatment for depression called Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation that can make an enthusiastic person overwhelmingly in tune with the emotions of everyone around them overnight. The level a person notices the emotional state of others around them doesn't often have such hard swings, but it does wax and wane.

This is all to say that within our conscious experience, perceptions don't always feel linked to the sensory system that is experiencing them. And the reason we take psychedelics is to modify our perception of the world.

There is no reason that you couldn't have become much more in tune with social cues and - not knowing how to classify this sense - your conscious experience is to see it as telepathy.

I say it like this because I want to offer you a caution. Our vision system isn't constantly pulling in what we see when we open our eyes. For example, our ability to see color only exists for a small portion of our field of view, but our brains remember the color and fill in the picture rather than showing us black and white everywhere but the center of our vision. You have a better conduit to your perception than you did before, but it can still be wrong.

I once dated a girl that believed herself to be very in-touch with the mental state of everyone around her. To an extent it was true, she could pick up on the smallest social cues. She felt the tension in her roommates' relationship stronger than they did, and she was unable to ignore it. But at the same time, a lot of what she "knew" other people were experiencing was just subconscious inference based on the fact people are pretty predictable if you know their personality type. We were only together for two months and she never really got to know me, but she certainly had a picture of who I was though. She would claim to "see right through me" when I was being open and honest about something. When I pretended to be more of a normie than I am, I was praised for opening up and being "authentic."

>I find myself backing down doing things i normally have done for years and years with no issue because I can feel how people truly feel about it, and i am not a shitty person, i usually try to accommodate other people, but this is way too much.

An already accommodating person feels the need to be more accommodating? Is that really picking up what other people are thinking, or just an amplification of your longstanding way of perceiving others that lead you to become an accommodating person in the first place?
>>
James Crammerchit - Mon, 19 Aug 2019 04:26:05 EST jeA6woKK No.897608 Reply
>>897604
You can't deny its a combination of things and we don't really know which is the biggest contributing factor in OP case. Telepathy does exist BTW, if you have never encountered sufficient evidence or if you just avoid it so that your physical paradigm is not demolished consider that thoughts are energy like anything else and that resonance is something that energy is certainly subject to. It's not like thoughts are necessarily mechanic energy confined within the body like some beads in a box who must follow newtonian laws. There are energies that make up fields those fields may as well interact interfare and resonate. Beyond that thoughts are in a sea of probabilities and interact with them all based on resonance. Just the fact the you are both humans on earth is already a very resonant vibration in the face of the ocean of infinity. Empathy and expanded consciousness just takes this to another level.
>>
Thomas Chondledock - Mon, 19 Aug 2019 17:17:53 EST Yzf2kwQX No.897618 Reply
>>897617
You should study more, his post was pretty easy to understand/
>>
Emma Mummerchere - Tue, 20 Aug 2019 15:59:29 EST 7OBsp/5q No.897649 Reply
>>897641
i don't have overly materialistic views, what he said is just retarded
>>
Walter Pogglefuck - Tue, 20 Aug 2019 16:34:09 EST xmB9Qkpf No.897650 Reply
1566333249920.jpg -(61697B / 60.25KB, 500x347) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>897649

It seems like he's arguing for the existence of things beyond our current understanding of consciousness, and you're arguing that proposing such things is retarded without any explanation or elaboration. Let me remind you of the Einstein quote you've probably heard before

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science. He to whom the emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand wrapped in awe, is as good as dead; his eyes are closed."

I'm not saying he's right in what he's proposing, but the fact is consciousness remains one of the greatest mysteries of the universe. Because of this, any attempt to talk about it is going to appear far-fetched and imaginative, almost metaphorical, because it's grasping beyond that which is known.
>>
Emma Mummerchere - Tue, 20 Aug 2019 16:44:57 EST 7OBsp/5q No.897651 Reply
>>897650
oh, the idea that things exist beyond our comprehension and whatnot is far from retarded. throwing around the word "resonance/resonant" like a buzzword that magically validates his beliefs about the existence of telepathy is retarded.
>>
Jarvis Trotfoot - Wed, 21 Aug 2019 00:04:19 EST Yzf2kwQX No.897667 Reply
>>897651
Everything is made out of energy fields and different vibrations and frequencies, look into cymatics, that's happening not only through your whole body, but your brain, mind, and the entirety of the planet and the universe itself. What he said is pretty easy to understand if you have done the research.
>>
Matilda Sillyridge - Wed, 21 Aug 2019 07:41:47 EST 7OBsp/5q No.897671 Reply
>>897667
I'm not disputing quantum field theory or the idea of fields and vibrations etc. either.His only proposed explanation for how any of this shit works is a ridiculously vague claim that the fields resonate or things reach resonance. How the fuck does resonance with something else result in telepathy? I could be forgiven if it all just sounds like a total crock of shit right?
>>
Jarvis Trotfoot - Wed, 21 Aug 2019 08:23:44 EST Yzf2kwQX No.897672 Reply
>>897671
Like I've said before itt, there are tons of studies, papers, etc. about the validity of psi phenomena, as well as the multitudes of trip reports involving telepathy and such you can wade through. Just look up "CIA declassified psychic" on google.

Besides that, what is so far fetched about the world being made of interacting vibratory fields and one of the results is that people's thoughts intermingle, usually without them realizing it tbh. What would cause one's brainwaves and frequencies of emotional states to be bottled up in a closed system of the body, when there really isn't such a thing like that in nature at all. You may be thinking telpathy is a very specific instance of someone's voice overriding their inner thoughts and you can mentally hear what they are thinking to you, but it can be a lot more subtle than that, simply feeling the emotions and vibes of another is a form of telepathy, a basic one but it's something animals use A LOT better than humans, we seem to have lost it (I personally think the development of verbal language has inadvertently made us forget how to navigate these frequencies effectively, but that's another story entirely).

Point is, you can find the evidence for it if you just look and maybe more importantly listen and feel the world around you. Quiet your mind and you may be able to experience it a bit yourself firsthand.
>>
Molly Dittingbedge - Wed, 21 Aug 2019 09:54:25 EST ol3lKwZ/ No.897678 Reply
>>897651
for the record the intention wasn't to validate my point by using a buzzword, but rather explain my point of view, my understanding, it just so happens that the word describes the phenomena I was thinking about. I'm sorry it's a buzzword, cause it's really useful and can be used describe so many phenomena we encounter. Like the word vibration for example, it's almost all pervasive and it's experiential basic meaning is nicely descriptive of the phenomena that the word is used to describe that iss more abstract.
>>
Molly Dittingbedge - Wed, 21 Aug 2019 10:00:02 EST ol3lKwZ/ No.897679 Reply
>>897671
I was just trying to make sense of direct results and experiences. BTW stop living under a rock. Not being aware of telepathy in 2019 with the internet at your finger tips means you are either retarded, seriously lack curiosity or the mainstream internet platforms have hijacked your mind and your attention. Check out research by Rupert Sheldrake, really look into his best evidence, you'll see that you have more than telepathy on your plate that you cannot integrate into the old school newtonian physics paradigm. Telepathy is just the peak of the iceberg, evolution, collective consciousness etc etc etc we don't know much, but at least we know telepathy exists and old school physics paradigms are absolete.
>>
Molly Dittingbedge - Wed, 21 Aug 2019 10:19:53 EST ol3lKwZ/ No.897680 Reply
>>897672
what blows my mind more than telepathy is how oblivious people are to simple common sense observations like you outlined in this post. Dunno, maybe I'm a freak, but still, it's honestly much more surprising to me.

BTW a well pronounced telepathy feels basically like forming a vescica pisces with another consciousness where the intersection is basically where you choose to have the same thought (or extremely similar but for all intents and purposes it's the same). Because our thoughts work non linearly (you have a tree of possibilities and you choose one in one frame instead of having to go through a chain) what happens is that the communication is insanely efficient, because instead of having to express something wait for feedback, reply, and try to get closer and closer to the points you are trying to communicate and gauging the appropriate message based on who you think you are trying to achieve a balance point of opinion is. Instead what happens is that it's like you are aware of all the possible back and forth interaction in a given frame where you interlock and simply intuitively choose the best possible case of interaction. of course this is still quite limited in a say 20 ms frame and it depends on the % of intersection of the vescica pisces, but compared to our usual way of communication it's insanely efficient, I hope this will be available in the future with an AI. BTW it maybe possible if you are advanced at it although I don't see much use for it, but it seems very hard or impossible to hide anything, it's a very naked kind of way to communicate.
>>
Molly Dittingbedge - Wed, 21 Aug 2019 10:32:21 EST ol3lKwZ/ No.897681 Reply
>>897680
oh and another thing is that most telepathy is non conscious I think and based on very low % of intersection in the vescica pisces. Another thing I'd like to say is that while it is much more efficient if done consciously and with high % of intersection, it actually lacks some of the things that verbal communication offers. Sometimes misunderstanding each other can be a lot more fun and be more playful too (having the ability to pretend or be naive about who you are dealing with). But still I wish we could employ it on demand which is probably where we are headed., anyway.
>>
Molly Dittingbedge - Wed, 21 Aug 2019 15:08:55 EST ol3lKwZ/ No.897688 Reply
>>897679
>and old school physics paradigms are absolete.
I'll clarify. Absolete in terms of explaining and predicting how consciousness behaves. Or not even that. They may still be useful after all, but they are absolete as anything more than having some small amount of predictive value. It's obvious that there are many cases they fall very short on being useful in explanation and prediction of.
>>
Wesley Smallfield - Thu, 22 Aug 2019 01:23:13 EST RukkaMDy No.897698 Reply
>>897688
Quite ironic considering even Isaac Newton studied the occult.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.