Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

First psilocybin trip

- Sat, 17 Aug 2019 14:52:58 EST un5qang0 No.897550
File: 1566067978488.jpg -(3042345B / 2.90MB, 2976x3968) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. First psilocybin trip
I've just been through my first psilocybin trip, and it was also my first overall psychedelic experience, i've only used weed and MDMA before.
It was a great experience overall with wonderful things that i've seen, but at the very end of the trip there was a part where things started getting messy and awful, like a really bad trip, first, i looked at myself in the mirror, and i saw my face melt and bleed, then i went out, and i looked at my dog, and she was looking kind of scared and wouldn't look in my eyes, and then i went close to her, and she was looking like she was bleeeding from her entire fur, with a terrified face, that was so terrifying that i can't even explain it with words, then luckily my friends who were tripsitting me told me that everything is alright with my dog, but then there was an other time, when i went outside to our pool and went in there, but only with my legs in it, and then i came back because it was hot and i didn't really feel fine, and when i got back to the kitchen i just fell on the floor and had some kind of seizure/blackout, and all i realized is after like 30 secs my 3 friends were calling my name and saying everything is alright and they brought me water, etc.
So overally i'm really ambivalent with my feelings, because it really was a great experience, and only the very end was terrifying, but i wonder if i was emotionally prepared (at least i thought i was), and i had 3 sober tripsitters, who are my best friends, and they were really helping me, then what could i do different to don't make the end of the trip a nightmare? Could it be because i took too much? (I didn't measure it at all, i took two and a quarter bag like the attached image, but the bags were full)
One other thing that i heard is that it's a very little easier two handle an LSD trip than a shroom trip, should i try with LSD next? Or what would your hints would be for me for the next time i'm exploring psychedelics? Also, how long do you think i should wait for my next trip?
>>
Nathaniel Dembleville - Sat, 17 Aug 2019 18:48:26 EST NYw9n0/7 No.897556 Reply
Dogs know when you're tripping and it often freaks them out. Which sucks when it looks like they're melting with a freaked out look on their face.

There's nothing you can do to prevent a bad trip, you can prepare for it by having tripsitters, etc. But if it's going to happen, it's gonna happen. Things get heavy, you just gotta ride with it. You'll have smooth trips and you'll have bumpy ones.

You can wait 2 weeks for pretty much a full tolerance reset.
>>
Betsy Hundlesog - Sun, 18 Aug 2019 19:22:47 EST jlcoTZD+ No.897590 Reply
>>897556
>Which sucks when it looks like they're melting with a freaked out look on their face.
This is why my cats aren't allowed in my room while tripping
>>
Fanny Hummerstedge - Mon, 19 Aug 2019 22:12:38 EST O+nLOUrh No.897623 Reply
>>897590
it's your pupils, cats see enlarged pupils as a sign of fight or flight response so it sends them into the same state
>>
Eugene Fessleford - Tue, 20 Aug 2019 01:01:28 EST jlcoTZD+ No.897624 Reply
>>897623
Nah I mean I don't want to see their faces melting. The first time I tripped my shoe looked fucking angry as fuck and I realized I don't want that association with my cats
>>
Emma Mummerchere - Tue, 20 Aug 2019 15:42:48 EST 7OBsp/5q No.897642 Reply
>>897623
how the fuck would you know that? i think the human being that they've lived with for years now exhibiting some pretty aberrant behavior out of nowhere for 12 hours would probably be enough to creep them the fuck out. the way you move and your body language in general becomes completely different, as well as your facial expressions. i imagine that has far more to do with it than your pupils, lmao
>>
Fanny Hummerstedge - Tue, 20 Aug 2019 17:23:14 EST O+nLOUrh No.897652 Reply
facial expressions are meaningless to felines as they don't use them for communication/expression and don't understand them as such

most of their communication happens through the dilation of their pupils and the motion of their tails and since we don't have tails they generally check our pupils to gauge our moods

seriously dude, get some of those drops that dilate your pupils then stare at your cat, or if you're not feeling adventurous just do a little basic research into feline communication

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.