Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

What horrors lurk underneath?

- Mon, 19 Aug 2019 18:20:05 EST qCymLnfZ No.897619
File: 1566253205464.png -(348743B / 340.57KB, 632x410) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. What horrors lurk underneath?
I'm interested in what the mind is capable of,
Horrific hallucinations, Hellish distortions, Bizarre unsightly thoughts and
otherwise what hell can we achieve on earth?

Psychedelics are known for both wonder and horror alike, but I feel they're
both valid and important processes we endure.
>>
Phineas Pickson - Mon, 19 Aug 2019 21:02:01 EST oPq2n/Xs No.897620 Reply
>>897619
You can only go as deep as you imagine you can... So it's potentitally limitless
>>
Eugene Fessleford - Tue, 20 Aug 2019 02:39:44 EST jlcoTZD+ No.897626 Reply
Salvia for horror, DMT for everything else. Go nuts.
>>
Emma Mummerchere - Tue, 20 Aug 2019 08:27:46 EST 7OBsp/5q No.897629 Reply
go to /deli/ (/del/). Take 700mg diphenhydramine.

honestly i don't recommend ever doing that, but that sounds exactly like what you're looking for. look up nightmare flipping (taking /del/ dose of something like dph, so 700mg in that case, and a psychedelic).
>>
Gone City - Tue, 20 Aug 2019 18:05:28 EST yOoEn4IZ No.897657 Reply
1566338728233.gif -(4220736B / 4.03MB, 249x300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
For far out cosmic horror, you need to be able to draw on a lot of different sources. Fill your mind with as much as you can. Be well read (i suggest weird horror, Lovecraft, Chuck Palahniuk, or experimental literature), be cultured, study lots of different art (surrealism, avant-garde), and philosophy (nihilism, absurdism, existentialism). I would also look into all sorts of religion, occultism, spirituality, mysticism, etc.

When you have so much different information and content to draw on, your whole shit gets stranger. I'd also pregame your trips by loading on specific content. Like, I can reliably induce certain themes just by bulking up and devouring thematic content in the weeks prior to the trip. Sometimes it's aliens, sometimes occultism, whatever floats you. Just immerse yourself in whatever you're looking into. If you wanna get real freaky, just watch as much surrealism, experimental cinema, occultism, and weird lit as possible.
>>
William Marringgold - Tue, 20 Aug 2019 21:56:22 EST +zVqs3xZ No.897662 Reply
I had visuals of demonic entities (non-interactable) for months after having serotonin syndrome a few years ago. It was really interesting. I spent a good number of hours just lying on my bed watching the faces stare into me and the bodies twist my direction menacingly. Really fascinating stuff!
>>
Jarvis Trotfoot - Wed, 21 Aug 2019 00:01:37 EST Yzf2kwQX No.897666 Reply
>>897662
I would also like to hear about what they looked like, or acted like.
>>
Edwin Diblingbury - Wed, 21 Aug 2019 11:38:15 EST LywZUfmH No.897685 Reply
Hop up on deliriants over at /del/ if you just want a horror show.

Psychedelics aren't really condusive to "seeing horrors". If you see some spooky shit on psychedelics, it's probably because you've experienced some deep truth about yourself that you dislike intensely or because you're just so fucking confused and don't understand what's going on, but you feel like in order to keep existing you must understand what's going on...

I've done countless of trips while listening to weird shit, dark ambient, death metal, tripping while watching some David Lynch style psychological horror, all that jazz, and you will imagine some really fucking weird shit - but you're still tripping. "Oh man, my bed sheets look just like fucking flayed human skins, that's so funny!" "Hahaha, what? My rice curry looks like a plate of wiggling maggots! That's just crazy, hahahaha!"
>>
Oliver Brookford - Wed, 21 Aug 2019 14:26:08 EST NYw9n0/7 No.897687 Reply
>>897685
What psy are you using and at what dose?

It doesn't have anything to do with what kind of media you're consuming.

If you're at the right dose, you won't even be able to focus on any sort of media.

At high doses, I am completely overwhelmed by both CEVs and open, and the things that form can be both beautiful or horrorifying.

On a high dose of mescaline, I had moving faces morph into my walls, it was so real and freaky that I wanted to be sedated. Even after taking some sleep medication, I was so freaked out that I couldn't sleep.

Up your dose and just sit alone with your mind.
>>
Doris Semmerchedging - Wed, 21 Aug 2019 20:33:43 EST LywZUfmH No.897689 Reply
>>897687
Even if you're slamming down 10 grammes of shroomy goodness, you still have about an hour of comeup to soak in various media before you lose all contact with reality.

And music can just be put on a playlist and be played without any imput on your part. Do keep in mind, you might want to use a soundsystem for that instead of your computer. I remember one trip when sober me thought it was a good idea to let my computer play music, and tripping me thought that my computer fan was hindering my trip, but I was too far gone to shut my computer down, so instead I just started pulling out any and all cables I could find, completely ruining my cable management.
>>
Caroline Bellywell - Thu, 22 Aug 2019 00:41:13 EST KR4xgJuo No.897694 Reply
>>897619
i have been on mushrooms and everything loooked scary but i was like ha this is scary but i wasnt scared for real but it did look scary, but on acid i have had a hell trip where i saw myslef getting killed in a field and the sun came up and i saw my bloody corpes mangled in the dirt, also i had a hallucination where i was a woman in jail and the cops came in bashed my head and raped me. i feel like sometimes yo can jump to another reality where you lived some awful experience you can def for sure 100 percent trip yoyrself into hell its pretty uh wierd
>>
Caroline Sisslefuck - Thu, 22 Aug 2019 00:42:28 EST c3gflUrd No.897695 Reply
>>897689
That's hilarious. I love the insane workarounds we think up to accomplish basic tasks when tripping
>>
Alice Finkinwill - Thu, 22 Aug 2019 05:47:18 EST +zVqs3xZ No.897702 Reply
>>897663
>>897666

Each one would appear for 5-7 seconds before transforming into a new one. Very many of them twisted their bodies towards me and stared at me menacingly. It was very vivid the first few nights. But apart from being vivid it was pretty tame so to speak. I had a funny moment where I realized that while I thought I was looking at "the demons", in fact the demons were a product of my mind and so I was essentially looking into myself. A very curious thing to happen. Oh I should have mentioned that they were internal hallucinations, only visible in a pitch black room. So it would have been nothing like external hallucinations of clowns following you around like some schizophrenics get.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.