Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

Heroic dose

- Tue, 20 Aug 2019 21:37:11 EST lcDNGj/K No.897660
File: 1566351431296.jpg -(15524B / 15.16KB, 234x300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Heroic dose
My friend is talking about taking a heroic dose of mushrooms in silent darkness. I will be present, but asleep in another room (he wants to be alone).
What should I look out for?
>>
Hannah Billingfuck - Sun, 25 Aug 2019 00:01:01 EST tt5yOi7a No.897754 Reply
He'll come/call out to you if he needs help. He'll also probably vomit, so don't panic, it's part of the journey.
>>
the night eater - Sun, 25 Aug 2019 00:11:40 EST JmrI+iBd No.897755 Reply
>>897754
theres no mirrors or anything in the room is there? i would say just check on him periodically? tell him that u would be to so he doesnt freak out....

a buddy sat in a room and just scratched and scratched his face for like 2 hours cuz no one knew where he went and he fell into a baddd trip
>>
Cyril Cebberdale - Sun, 25 Aug 2019 04:26:28 EST S3FCy0Q0 No.897760 Reply
Make sure there are no monsters in the house before he doses.
>>
Hedda Bindlegold - Mon, 26 Aug 2019 00:02:11 EST rsxGipjS No.897772 Reply
Panic stricken face on your friend if it gets too intense. Your friend telling you that they need to be alone. If your friend says that listen to them. But stay within earshot.
I don't know what an accurate heroic dose of shrooms is but when I was much younger I was told an eighth per person is normal, but I neglected to grasp that that was for shit like blue ringers/liberty bells. I fucked around and did an eighth of cabenzies for my first shroom experience. Ah when you're young and stupid... Shit was intense. Damn near put me off from psychedelics for the rest of my life. Sorry for blog post but thought it might help explain and add some credibility to the advice.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.