Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

Smoking weed during first trip

- Thu, 22 Aug 2019 16:20:11 EST /8Z4Kp7n No.897711
File: 1566505211464.jpg -(36281B / 35.43KB, 800x533) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Smoking weed during first trip
Bought two 200 mic tabs. Should I smoke weed the first time I trip or save it for the second time around? Could smoking "ruin" my first time?
>>
Walter Brookson - Thu, 22 Aug 2019 16:54:15 EST ol3lKwZ/ No.897712 Reply
>>897711
I recommend only during the come down or not at all. Preferably not at all so you can dedicate the time to evaluate the experience.
>>
Hugh Bozzlenodging - Fri, 23 Aug 2019 02:27:01 EST szEZ2JKF No.897719 Reply
If you would like to intensify a trip, do smoke a couple of hits of weed. Should amplify the trip
very well, like intensely, should feel and seem pretty exciting, and should still feel comfortable
as well.

I would call it, not a waste by not smoking pot. But if you would get the potential of what the
dose can offer. If at home, Just put on some music and have stuff to look at.

Take a small hit of weed or two and do expect things to change. Just have decent music and
maybe try to lock out everything except yourself, and whoever you are maybe with.
>>
Caroline Gibblestat - Fri, 23 Aug 2019 08:53:06 EST Yzf2kwQX No.897724 Reply
Interesting, I've pretty much ALWAYS smoked at the peak of any psychedelic trip that I was able to. Sometimes during the come up or come down as well.
>>
Albert Dacklehall - Fri, 23 Aug 2019 14:01:03 EST c3gflUrd No.897731 Reply
>>897724
i pretty much always toke on psy's as well, but not my first time,. and i always advise against smoking weed your first time. Both because things can go awry but also because you should see what an LSD trip is like, untainted. Never understood people who try as drug for the first time and immediately mix it with other shit without even knowing what it's like on it's own.
>>
Molly Dronnerville - Fri, 23 Aug 2019 15:32:50 EST NYw9n0/7 No.897733 Reply
Acid always gives me a stimmy feeling that I enjoy, smoking weed seems to dampen it no matter when I use it.

So I usually don't until I'm getting ready for bed.
>>
Graham Nommerwack - Sat, 24 Aug 2019 04:34:22 EST O+nLOUrh No.897743 Reply
>>897733
LSD stimulation is pretty much the ONLY drug induced stimulation I enjoy
>>
Edwin Hipperwell - Sat, 24 Aug 2019 07:28:49 EST IUfz5v9T No.897744 Reply
Smoking will likely intensely enhance the potency of the trip. If you're 3-4 hours into the trip and feel like something is lacking then take a single, decent sized puff and see how it goes from there.

But being your first trip, you'll probably be well enough on LSD alone, but have weed handy for the come down in case you want to prolong the experience. It will seriously kick you straight back into the thick of the trip.

I'd never say it would ruin your first time, unless you're not prepared and by ruin you mean it becomes too intense to handle, which could happen. Definitely have some bud handy for the comedown though. Also, stay hydrated. Like, make sure you're drinking water for the days leading up to the trip and during the trip.
>>
Henry Manningspear - Sat, 24 Aug 2019 14:02:34 EST c3gflUrd No.897747 Reply
>>897743
idk man, getting tea drunk is rather pleasant. Nothing to write home about in terms of recreational potential, but as first as the broad category of drug induced stimulation goes, it'd probably be my favourite. Dat peaceful clearheadedness

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.