Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

I'm home

- Fri, 23 Aug 2019 12:18:32 EST ldeIHJU9 No.897726
File: 1566577112761.png -(151775B / 148.22KB, 333x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. I'm home
400 μg LSD, first time. I've returned to my home, my universe. I think there's a barbeque. I love you all, my children.
>>
Edward Mavingwot - Fri, 23 Aug 2019 20:39:07 EST ldeIHJU9 No.897737 Reply
Checking in again. I've found true peace if anyone cares.
>>
Fuck Fuckingford - Fri, 23 Aug 2019 21:00:32 EST faRO7slx No.897739 Reply
Hows the shitters on the other side? Clean or really dirty?
>>
Edward Mavingwot - Fri, 23 Aug 2019 21:20:17 EST ldeIHJU9 No.897740 Reply
1566609617613.gif -(2633225B / 2.51MB, 435x250) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>897738
Basically, no matter how much I logically and critically think about it, I can't find a reason not to feel the way I do. It's like I'm constantly trying to knock myself out of this headspace and can't. Essentially it can either go one of two ways: I keep feeling at peace and like I have no doubts, insecurities and worries or this all fades and I go back to living normal life. Either way, I'm fine with it. There is no possible outcome for my state of mind that I would mind. True peace in it's purest, most innocent form. Willing to answer any specific questions. I'd love to talk about the way I feel and could do it forever, but only if someone is listening. I don't think anything I tell you will let you truly understand the way I feel, but I wouldn't mind talking about it.
>>897739
Sorry to break it to you but it doesn't work that way my guy
>>
Nell Greenwell - Fri, 23 Aug 2019 23:48:19 EST VPp95ntj No.897741 Reply
>>897740
If you were suffering before, what was the purpose of it?
>>
Edward Mavingwot - Sat, 24 Aug 2019 02:38:03 EST ldeIHJU9 No.897742 Reply
1566628683613.jpg -(72925B / 71.22KB, 636x959) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>897741
I don't know if I was really suffering before, I was pretty happy and I've always been good at not caring how others see me. That trait feels amplified. Best way I can describe it, you know how you see someone walking on the street and you can't tell if they're walking towards you or in the same direction and some little part of you is subconsciously dying to find out. Well basically the subconscious part of you isn't really gone, but it's different. It doesn't mind if the person is coming your way or if they are walking in the same direction. Both are just fine. I did used to suffer from mild alcoholism though and the urge to drink in excess has just completely disappeared. Not saying I'll never drink again but I don't think I'll be doing it to the point of regretting it any time soon. That applies for most drugs actually, it feels like a lot of my curiosity towards them has disappeared completely.
>>
Phyllis Smallshit - Mon, 26 Aug 2019 12:36:22 EST HCU1rFuy No.897784 Reply
1566837382204.jpg -(35774B / 34.94KB, 630x420) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>897740
>>897742

Holy shit, you pretty much described the afterglow of my life-changing experience with 1P-LSD. Before my experience I was psychologically addicted to 6-APB and lot of my time at work and even on the weekday evenings was spent thinking about next time I could do it again. Experience with 1P made me appreciate the moment so much more. I have always thought myself as "carpe diem" kind of person, but didn't understand that I was just telling myself that rather than really living that way. Life is so awesome when you can enjoy more of now and dwell less on the past or speculations of future. Of coarse I still sometimes think past or what-could-be future, but it doesn't control me that much anymore. I still use empathogens, but came to respect them too and have the willpower to space out my experiences.

Psychedelics definitely have that power to switch something in your brain from off to on and vice versa.

I wish you all the best in your now and future. God bless.
>>
Cyril Fozzlelit - Mon, 26 Aug 2019 13:44:59 EST ldeIHJU9 No.897787 Reply
>>897784
Just curious because you say you feel the same way, did it feel like you spent the first half of your trip wrestling with abstract thoughts and sort of ''sorting through the insanity'' before everything seemed positive and clear?
>>
Eugene Daffingnudging - Wed, 28 Aug 2019 14:05:58 EST alIabmRy No.897843 Reply
>>897787

it has been a while and i didn't take any notes, but I can still remember pretty clearly that trip (because it was so spectacular/diff from other trips i have had).

I had two albums downloaded from spotify that I wanted to listen (downloaded because If there had been problem with network it would've been real downer).

I started off by playing videogames and when I noticed that tingly sensation coming like tsunami over me I realized it was time to hit bed and put on some tunes. first album was'nt my cup of tea ( those two artists were new to me and I didn't listen these albums beforehand because I wanted to experience them as new as the experience if that makes any sense) or at least few songs were kind of boring and then I tried listening something old and didn't like it at all and there were absolutely moments that could've led me to bad trip but when the first album ended and i switched on to the second album, it was pure bliss from there on.

Come to think of it, I might have been still coming up during the first album and the peak settled in when the second started and it was pure bliss from there. I kind of learned to let go. So yeah, wrestling with abstract thoughts and sorting through the insanity was involved in coming up period of my trip. Should've listened that attourney in that movie, "don't try to fight it".

Few breathtaking moments for my peak were when - eyes closed - i saw light, and then the light gradually became brighter and brighter and brighter to the point I had to open my eyes and I thought to myself "that must be what is it like when its your time to go" and somehow i avoided panic attack by just telling myself "chill, you didn't die, its the acid, listen to these tunes... become the tunes... be the music..." and then I was. I could hear the music like never before, I was so concentrated to it.

Afterwards I thought what If had not opened my eyes. What could've happen then?

If you want to share things from your trip, I would love to hear but I understand if you dont want to.
>>
Charlotte Hurringshit - Wed, 28 Aug 2019 15:41:21 EST ldeIHJU9 No.897846 Reply
>>897843
That bit you mentioned about the light is interesting. See, the acid trip wasn't at all what I really expected. I thought I was going to lie in the dark the whole time, but I noticed something around my peak. I noticed that the OEVs manifest themselves a lot better and more clearly in a light environment. Because of this discovery, I practically convinced myself that the acid trip was just a thing to lead us into the light, as if the light were some kind of god, some kind of enlightenment. Anybody else felt something like this? I mean I don't really believe it but because of that experience, I can totally see why someone would link LSD to Buddhism and God and whatnot. I simply don't believe in it though because LSD is not natural, it's a man-made chemical.
>>
Esther Secklecocke - Thu, 29 Aug 2019 05:11:51 EST +J9p427o No.897873 Reply
>>897846
Everything is made by the Universal Consciousness, my man. LSD is just another gift.
>>
Hedda Bronnerlock - Sat, 31 Aug 2019 10:40:36 EST pYNcEvPI No.897941 Reply
>>897846
>I simply don't believe in it though because LSD is not natural, it's a man-made chemical

LSD isn't completely man made, it's a semi-synthetic drug. But, let me ask you this - why does a chemical found in nature carry more value for you if they have the potential to lead you to the same kind of experience? Is psilocybin synthesized in a lab worth less to you than psilocybin synthesized by a mushroom? If yes, why? No matter the origin of a psychedelic, it's still a chemical. Terms like synthetic, semi-synthetic and natural are just terms we use to distinguish between stuff we found and stuff we made, but as far as your serotonin receptors are concerned, a molecule is a molecule is a molecule. The origin is irrelevant if the experience is real.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.