Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

alcohol induced transcendental experience OR psychedelic flashback?

- Sun, 25 Aug 2019 06:03:22 EST 4Jnl2iX5 No.897761
File: 1566727402941.jpg -(48577B / 47.44KB, 579x300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. alcohol induced transcendental experience OR psychedelic flashback?
it's 3 AM. You've been partying since happy hour. You're at the third or fourth dive. The band is hard as fuck, but you hit the sauce way too fucking hard. You go into the deep breathing in the chair. Suddenly, you have a full-blown acid trip like experience. Then the next thing you know, the band is playing Peter Gunn by Henry Mancini. The trip compells you to get up and dance. You sperge out and do it, but when the song is over, you are completely sober, and you walk three miles home.

I have done every psychedelic drug except ibogaine, which I will do some day. I have abstained for about a year. Is this a flashback, or is this the true nature of alcohol?

What the fuck?
>>
Fucking Hondlepodge - Sun, 25 Aug 2019 08:23:10 EST Yzf2kwQX No.897762 Reply
It was the deep breathing, maybe since you've done so many psys your brain is more easily coaxed into that mindset. Deep breathing can get pretty psychedelic for me as far as sensations.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.