Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Hotel rooms

- Thu, 05 Sep 2019 10:27:50 EST TQOl85UL No.898157
File: 1567693670684.jpg -(150105B / 146.59KB, 1280x882) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Hotel rooms
Been a long long while since I posted here.

Anyone ever rented a fancy hotel room for the purpose of tripping by themselves? I'm talking a real fancy 4 or 5 star hotel, where I can get a post-trip fully catered room service breakfast in the morning.

It's been a long while since I've tripped and I always used to do it in the comfort of my own home, or less occasionally in the nature reserves I was familiar with near my home. My life circumstances have changed (I'm an old fud with a family now, not a young man anymore) but I want to trip again every now and then. I'd imagine tripping somewhere as impersonal as a hotel, no matter how nice a place it may be, is a bit different to the confines of your own home. Anything I should bear in mind to keep it pleasant?
My plan was that I'd check in at about 4pm, get a feel for the room, drop the tabs at 5pm, finally come down by about 5am, and then sit there shellshocked and contemplating things for a while until room service bring me my overpriced breakfast at about 7am.

And is it worthwhile getting a hotel with a private pool? I doubt anyone else would be using the pool at 2 in the morning, and I've always wanted to go for a swim while tripping.

tl;dr some men go to hotel rooms to cheat on their wives with strange women, or men, if that's how they go. I want to go to a hotel room to trip fucking dicks on some fine lysergic acid without worrying about freaking out my kids. Any advice on making it nice?
>>
Hannah Bupperlure - Thu, 05 Sep 2019 11:00:22 EST MU5DQUTc No.898158 Reply
wouldn't renting an airbnb cabin out in the woods somewhere be nicer?
>>
Lucy - Thu, 05 Sep 2019 12:05:19 EST MCp329gw No.898160 Reply
>>898158
There's no pools or room service in the woods

I think the trick would be to find a nice one somewhere that's not super popular this time of year.
>>
Hannah Bupperlure - Thu, 05 Sep 2019 15:35:36 EST MU5DQUTc No.898162 Reply
>>898160
Why would you want room service or some neon blue chlorine rectangle to swim in? Other people nearby on the other side of thin walls doing shady shit, nothing but four walls and a TV to look at? Go to the woods, go to the beach, take something light to eat.
>>
Fiend !!1C9jE+w+ - Thu, 05 Sep 2019 21:31:22 EST AjkdX6ft No.898174 Reply
>>898157
I have tripped in many many hotel rooms of varying quality. Never rented one with the specific intention of tripping, usually it's been after a concert, but I've considered it.

> I'd imagine tripping somewhere as impersonal as a hotel, no matter how nice a place it may be, is a bit different to the confines of your own home.
IME, at a really nice hotel, tripping is fucking sweet. You get most, of the amenities of your house, but there's also unfamiliar territory to explore. If you bring all your basic comfort items, you can do quite a lot to make it feel home-y for the duration of your stay. Even a trashy hotel in the middle of nowhere can be funny, smoking joints with obscenely drunk truckers stopped at a Quality Inn somewhere along I-10.

>Anything I should bear in mind to keep it pleasant?
You can do literally anything you want in a hotel as long as you're even halfway quiet. Bring anything you want; do anything you want. You shouldn't worry about acting weird or anything. There are dozens, if not hundreds, of people going through every day that they'll never see again. Just be sure to tip the staff well, especially at the beginning which will buy you a lot of good will; keep it up and you can get basically anything you want (also because there is no way they get paid enough and it's the nice thing to do).

> And is it worthwhile getting a hotel with a private pool?
Most hotel pools close at night. You can try and bribe your way in, but I've had mixed luck with that. It's probably easier to search for a hotel that has their pool outside guarded by a fence you can jump, but that's pretty location dependent.

>>898158
>>898162
Depends on OPs intentions for the trip. A hotel might not be the most beautiful location, but I imagine that, having kids, it might be nice to go to a place where they can be the one in a manufactured safe space getting all their needs catered to while enjoying the wonders of their own mind.
>>
Sophie Serringfure - Wed, 25 Sep 2019 16:59:36 EST 8FCx5DJP No.898706 Reply
the breakfast would be a lot nicer if you go out to a diner in the morning and get real food, rather than hotel trash.

Rent a cabin or small room for a night instead of staying in a hotel. Hotel rooms are like jail cells, not pleasing at all
>>
Cedric Snodspear - Wed, 25 Sep 2019 20:14:00 EST NYw9n0/7 No.898717 Reply
1569456840997.jpg -(43420B / 42.40KB, 500x337) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
I always recommend hotels for people too paranoid to go out in the woods, but never have actually tripped in one. I've always had plenty of indoor spots to go to.

I don't thonk they're ideal because like others have said, it's sort of like a jail cell. You're confined to a small room and if you really want or need to change environments, you can't.

This is why it's good to invest in a van. You can have the luxury of both an indoor environment while being deep in the woods where you can roam freely.
>>
Charles Billingforth - Wed, 25 Sep 2019 20:55:48 EST IUfz5v9T No.898721 Reply
>>898717

Oh yeah, a van like that is a perfect way not to advertise to law enforcement that you're loaded with illegal substances.
>>
Ebenezer Drushhood - Thu, 26 Sep 2019 06:47:51 EST IUgqsTKl No.898730 Reply
1569494871770.jpg -(81325B / 79.42KB, 500x375) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>898721
A van like that would be a perfect cover for a sting operation.
Wave over some druggie-looking dudes, huge ass joint in hand, reeks of the good stuff for miles.
Nobody suspects anything, how could somebody that flamboyant be a narc?
Be really friendly, set them up with a nice deal for whatever they want, the back of the car is like a portable pantry of whatever you could want. Super cool dude, even got a free hit of acid with the weed cause you bought a huge bag.
When you walk away, two cops come out from behind a corner
>mind emptying your pockets my dude
>>
Samuel Bogglehall - Fri, 27 Sep 2019 01:12:53 EST jlcoTZD+ No.898759 Reply
The first time I tripped it was in a Dutch hotel. I'd have rather just done it at home personally

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.