Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Salvia (the deliriant board is ded)

- Sat, 07 Sep 2019 21:03:20 EST qEoMk2Qh No.898207
File: 1567904600852.jpg -(573220B / 559.79KB, 2600x1733) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Salvia (the deliriant board is ded)
>swear I'll never touch salvia after reading horror stories
>read about salvia more out of boredom
>light and medium doses are fine and the mind rape is from idiots who did bowls of 60x
>went and ordered some 10x
Any advice besides the usual be careful about dose, have tripsitter, be somewhere I won't hurt myself etc?
>>
Phoebe Trotlock - Sat, 07 Sep 2019 22:26:40 EST qEoMk2Qh No.898209 Reply
Also can one make a quid from 10x?
>>
Beatrice Bobblekudging - Sun, 08 Sep 2019 00:09:31 EST LywZUfmH No.898212 Reply
You dumb motherfucker. You can go straight to lvl6 horror land on x10. You can do it on x5. All those extracts are WACK and will WACK you into the WACK dimension.
>>
Thomas Huttingchure - Sun, 08 Sep 2019 00:30:16 EST c3gflUrd No.898213 Reply
>>898212
Pretty much this. if you really wanna do salvia, chew it.
>>
Eugene Drirringshaw - Sun, 08 Sep 2019 04:39:50 EST 32DTYpeK No.898217 Reply
Dont try salvia. It's been over a year since I tried it and I still have a hard time coping with those bad trip thoughts. I cant enjoy other psychs 100% anymore because I'm reminded of that headspace. Seriously, there's nothing to gain here
>>
John Wayne !!vVWR8L52 - Sun, 08 Sep 2019 06:30:29 EST ol3lKwZ/ No.898220 Reply
>>898217
>Seriously, there's nothing to gain here...
Even saying that about Nbomes is a stretch.
>>
Phoebe Trotlock - Sun, 08 Sep 2019 07:10:18 EST qEoMk2Qh No.898222 Reply
>>898217
Again I've done an assload of research concluding that people overwhelmingly like it with reasonable doses. The problem is it's the drug that by far will punish you the most mentally for abusing it
>>
Walter Smallfield - Sun, 08 Sep 2019 07:59:01 EST RwQNuC3p No.898223 Reply
>>898222
That and it is trippy as all mighty fuck which doesn't quite jive with a lot of people who like to be in control.
>>
Beatrice Bobblekudging - Sun, 08 Sep 2019 08:41:14 EST LywZUfmH No.898224 Reply
>>898222
The drug doesn't punish you, that's bullshit. I know people who enjoy taking a 60x extract and experiencing their own personal version of Hellraiser.

Salvia is simply dysphoric by nature, and the more you take it, the more that comes to the surface.

If you can bite through that intense feeling of "YOU CAME TO THE WRONG DIMENSION MOTHERFUCKER" salvia can show you visions that absolutely no other drug can. Which is sensible since salvia is the most powerful psychoactive substance in the world, beating even LSD in terms of effect per microgram.
>>
Albert Wosslepet - Sun, 08 Sep 2019 11:39:33 EST jlcoTZD+ No.898225 Reply
>>898224
I mean considering a heavy dose of respective drugs, lsd is very weak and I don't know why you'd even cite it. Salvia is like shrooms on steroids in a way, low doses are happy and fun, high are anxiety ridden and reality melting, obviously salvia (and DMT) contributing far more to that
>>
Beatrice Bobblekudging - Sun, 08 Sep 2019 11:53:59 EST LywZUfmH No.898226 Reply
>>898225
Oh fuck off retard. Learn some chemistry. LSD is measured in MOTHERFUCKING MICROGRAMMES YOU RETARDED CUNT! If you take a typical shroom/DMT/mescaline dose (in weight) of LSD you will be tripping for days.
>>
Fucking Brizzlefield - Sun, 08 Sep 2019 12:14:16 EST MU5DQUTc No.898227 Reply
>>898226
lol yeah im gonna just eat 10g of LSD i mean it's just like shrooms right
>>
Albert Wosslepet - Sun, 08 Sep 2019 19:09:58 EST jlcoTZD+ No.898235 Reply
>>898226
Nobody's talking about weight for weight and nobody ever uses that metric for drugs period, what in the literal fuck are you sperging about. You are not going to acquire 10g of LSD, you'd be comparing a moderate dose of LSD to a moderate dose of salvia if you weren't retarded
>>
Beatrice Bobblekudging - Sun, 08 Sep 2019 19:52:44 EST LywZUfmH No.898239 Reply
>>898235
I don't care what retarded junkies on the streets talk. In the real world people use METRIC and do in fact care about weight and relative potency. If you want to measure the power of a substance by typical usage, I know some fucking dopeshooters that use a daily dose that can kill a fucking tyrannosaurus.
>>
Priscilla Gottingchidging - Sun, 08 Sep 2019 20:08:05 EST jlcoTZD+ No.898240 Reply
>>898239
Weight relative to itself. Saying LSD is a powerful drug because 5g is significantly stronger than 5g of shrooms is nonsense, you'd compare what's considered threshold, small, medium etc. doses
>>
>>
Dextrolord - Sun, 08 Sep 2019 22:30:42 EST UH6df/fk No.898242 Reply
>>898207
my salvia experience went like this, got 50x cuz "imma go hard" and started with tinyy tinyyy snaps and that was interesting and wavy then loaded a bowl and torched it and took the biggest hit I could.

WOW that was an experience, still not convinced I ever stopped tripping... don't know how to describe it besides a ridiculous hole. seemed to last a lifetime. Not gonna do salvia again but I don't regret it either
>>
Caroline Backleridge - Sun, 08 Sep 2019 23:49:36 EST UwNKK+5Q No.898245 Reply
so what's the deal with people saying you'll lose control of your motor functions? i did a small dose once and forgot how to move my body but that's about it. i just don't wanna go jump in front of a moving vehicle or some stupid shit like that.
>>
Basil Grimshaw - Mon, 09 Sep 2019 06:51:45 EST MU5DQUTc No.898246 Reply
>>898245
If you're sitting in a parked car and you "lose control" of it, does it suddenly accelerate into traffic?
Likewise, if you're sitting down and you lose control of your motor functions, why would you interpret that as meaning anything other than forgetting how to move your body?
>>
Lillian Honeydale - Mon, 09 Sep 2019 07:37:27 EST LywZUfmH No.898248 Reply
>>898245
When I smoke salvia and I have a lvl 5 or lvl 6 trip, I lose all control and I will absolutely begin running around in clock- or counter-clock wise circles. At full speed.

Remember one time, waking up with a bleeding forehead and one friend sitting on top of me and another crying in a corner asking if I'd ever be normal again. Casualties of my spazzing out, an (luckily empty) rabbit cage, my foot (for smashing through a metal wire rabbit cage), a painting with a glass pane cover, my forehead, a cd rack, I bodychecked one of the girls, and I knocked over the table with the salvia, the pipe, the ashtray, weed, cigarettes, etc.
>>
Ian Pittridge - Fri, 20 Sep 2019 01:58:02 EST jlcoTZD+ No.898526 Reply
OP here, did .05g 10x twice, pretty alright and worth doing. Felt like the room was preparing to fold me into a cone while I hear various noises and interpreted them as "happy birthday" being said over and over and a rushed, breathless voice though I knew that was just in my head. Had some weird evil carnival vibes I can't explain
>>
Shitting Duckshaw - Fri, 20 Sep 2019 09:34:51 EST IUgqsTKl No.898529 Reply
1568986491001.jpg -(191642B / 187.15KB, 500x726) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>898207
>idiots who did 60x
>ordered 10x
There's nothing stupid about having more concentrated stuff, it just means you use less for the same effect. It's not another drug. More concentrated means you get less plant smoke more active stuff in it.
Using as much 50/60x as you would 10x is plenty fucking stupid though.
Like you wouldn't pour somebody vodka like you'd pour somebody a beer in the same size glass, that'd be retarded, doesn't make liquor retarded.
>any tips
Bong is best, you want as much smoke as possible per toke, and hold that same one in as long as you're comfortable with (which is also why higher concentrations are beneficial, one single toke can bring you where you want instead of having to take several). A torch lighter is beneficial, a friend who tried with just a normal lighter had trouble getting as far as me even though using more material of same X. Needs higher temps to get the active chems into the smoke.
Don't keep music or movies or anything on, if anything it'll just be an annoyance, calm and quiet is better. A mattress on floor would be ideal location. Always set the bong down a bit away from you after every toke, you don't know if this one will push you over the line and you most def. don't want to hold something that could shatter into sharp pieces if you're one of those that lose control.

Also best to smoke in somewhere that is a haven, like the places you feel most at ease. Smoking in a space you're barely aquainted with is ill adviced.
>>898217
There is plenty to get there, it's just much more different from your usual headspace than more standard drugs.
Some people may be frightened of it because of that, but it's also why what you can recieve from it is so unique.

Kinda like the knowledge that you will die, if you try to push it away it can be pretty uncomfortable.
But if you accept it and treat death as your friend instead, it shows you many things. You start to grow from death instead of falling into death.
The more you push it away the more horrible it'll feel. The horrible part is how hard you have to struggle to push it away from you, not the thing itself.
>>898224
Right on, godspeed the salve.
>>
Martin Chucklestot - Fri, 20 Sep 2019 16:45:18 EST kLV3S8Jp No.898533 Reply
salvia is possessed by evil creepy crawly and heebie jeebie spirits
>>
Eliza Siffingnadge - Sat, 21 Sep 2019 23:01:41 EST jlcoTZD+ No.898570 Reply
>>898529
Obviously people buying 60x that haven't done it before have no real plans to do reasonable doses and be careful
>Bong is best, you want as much smoke as possible per toke, and hold that same one in as long as you're comfortable with
I found it surprisingly easy to smoke, could hold a lungful from the drawing and clear for 20-30 seconds easily. Weed would make my cough my lungs up after 5 seconds, even vapor
>A torch lighter is beneficial, a friend who tried with just a normal lighter had trouble getting as far as me even though
I don't think it matters for extracts, I had no problem with a normal bic lighter on 10x
>Don't keep music or movies or anything on, if anything it'll just be an annoyance, calm and quiet is better. A mattress on floor would be ideal location. Always set the bong down a bit away from you after every toke, you don't know if this one will push you over the line and you most def. don't want to hold something that could shatter into sharp pieces if you're one of those that lose control.
>Also best to smoke in somewhere that is a haven, like the places you feel most at ease. Smoking in a space you're barely aquainted with is ill adviced.
>Some people may be frightened of it because of that, but it's also why what you can recieve from it is so unique.
The issue is it's a deliriant which warps your ability to logically process what's happening sort of like dreams, then at high doses you're ripped from reality completely which unlike DMT seems to overwhelmingly terrify people and convince them the waking world isn't real even years after the trip

Personally do you have any recommendations for doses? I'm interested in going higher but I can already feel I was on the verge of my comfort level
>>
Eliza Siffingnadge - Sat, 21 Sep 2019 23:02:55 EST jlcoTZD+ No.898571 Reply
>>898570
>Don't keep music or movies or anything on, if anything it'll just be an annoyance, calm and quiet is better. A mattress on floor would be ideal location. Always set the bong down a bit away from you after every toke, you don't know if this one will push you over the line and you most def. don't want to hold something that could shatter into sharp pieces if you're one of those that lose control.
>Also best to smoke in somewhere that is a haven, like the places you feel most at ease. Smoking in a space you're barely aquainted with is ill adviced.
Meant to say I did all these and it's very good advice. One thing I'd like to add in general is with sitters, while not necessary, KEEP THEM IN ANOTHER ROOM, THEY WILL DO NOTHING BUT FREAK YOU THE FUCK OUT AND MAY MAKE THINGS WORSE ATTEMPTING TO HELP YOU
>>
Ian Pocklock - Sun, 22 Sep 2019 00:34:03 EST LywZUfmH No.898572 Reply
One tip if you will return to salvia.

If you trip in a room with rough carpet or stone walls, or floors, and you go hard on the salvia and experience the sensation of burning or heat during the trip or in the comedown, or if you come to yourself in a room that looks wrong, like things have shifted...

...congratulations. You are a moving salvia tripper. That means on high dosages, you will run around, crawl or scrape your body across the floor with total disregard for yourself and your surroundings.

Solution? Get tied down. Get someone to sit on you. Non-sexual. Or sexual. Salvia always gives me massive uncomfortable boners.

And when I say uncomfortable, I mean feels like my dick is made of electrified copper getting weathered by acidic winds howling at the speed of sound.
>>
Simon Ginkinforth - Sun, 22 Sep 2019 06:57:38 EST IUgqsTKl No.898583 Reply
Fucking hell, lost a whole reply to a shortcut on new browser... T_T
>>898570
>no real plans to do reasonable doses and be careful
Yeah, kinda my point, they were stupid but not cause of getting 60x.
Think we're on the same page, just clarifiying.
>I found it surprisingly easy to smoke
It is actually, feels like the spectre of a smoke rather than smoke itself.
>I don't think it matters for extracts, I had no problem with a normal bic lighter on 10x
It's not that it doesn't work, only if you used a torch-lighter you might've only needed a pile half the size for the same effect. Lower temp lighter means you're leaving a lot of active material in the ashes.
>then at high doses you're ripped from reality completely
Though not really, it just shifts your perspective of the regular old one by quite a bit.
If the diff between your regular perspective and the temporary one is too large you might dismiss it as garbage, or it might scare you.
Like an example, once when putting on the salve, each moment of myself got split into its own seperate entity, a sequence of my selves. Very similar to the pic in my prior post actually, except they spoke to me, except since they were each a distinct collection of all that a self is they could only express a particle of intent for each one, so it took quite a bit of effort and focus to listen.

It's not even that complex or "out there" concept, we all know we change, if we were static from one moment to the next there would be no notion of motion on any level, physical or mental. But to experience for real each state as its own entity as a real thing, it's intense, and I could see how that could scare someone (because of how it challenges the belief/experience of being a distinct thing), or just be seen as garbage. Somebody else maybe would've rejected it, "I am me and I have always been", and while it's true from one angle it also isn't.
If you see it as a perspective rather than a truth to replace something else with or a falsehood to throw in the trash you'll learn alot.

>Personally do you have any recommendations for doses?
I'm of the constitution that I can actually walk around and do simple noncomplex tasks in a pinch even when riding the maelstorm, so I kinda just threw some on and went were it took me if alone.
> I'm interested in going higher but I can already feel I was on the verge of my comfort level
Sounds like you should spend some more time where you're at first. But also, salvia (I'm 99% sure) is one of the few drugs with a reverse tolerance, meaning if you smoke some more of the same amount right after you'd actually get more of an effect on the second go. I did that once, actually for the experience above, was on the third last chapter I got out there.
It's a nice way to wade into deeper waters, you feel more prepared for the headspace when you've dipped your toes just before, not weeks prior.
>THEY WILL DO NOTHING BUT FREAK YOU THE FUCK OUT AND MAY MAKE THINGS WORSE
That's just a bad sitter though. I had a small salvia session with a friend once, just took turns sitting in a reclining easy chair while the other one sat in silence as company. There to talk about what you experienced if you want afterwards.
Also makes it less stressful, bit more relaxed entry, since you don't have that same stress of that you have to get the bong out of hand that you'll carry into the experience.
>>
>>
Nell Cuzzlepark - Tue, 24 Sep 2019 02:08:41 EST wMA9pB1k No.898667 Reply
>>898207
Take big hits and hold them for a good 30 seconds, otherwise you're wasting it.
And use a torch lighter, you gotta get that shit hot. It's gonna burn when you inhale, but that's what it takes for a serious trip. Have fun.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.