Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Could LSD or psylocibin help me break the sexlessness loop?

- Tue, 10 Sep 2019 11:43:44 EST aHhVBeWB No.898280
File: 1568130224969.jpg -(112029B / 109.40KB, 1100x1018) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Could LSD or psylocibin help me break the sexlessness loop?
I have read a lot about how psychedelics can help people resolve inner issues, observe their blind spots, understand themselves, etc.

I wonder if they could help me with a catch 22 situation. I am a 28 years old who have never had sex... Or even kiss(except for a dare) a woman.
This situation generates a loop where lack of sexual lifes blocks me from being confident but lacking confidence(specially sexual confidence) makes me less attractive as a person.

Btw, i am not disliked, I am not as pessimistic as to deny that people enjoy my company, I can quickly make friends with women, they just dont see me sexually. I also have to say that i am not expecting psychs to be a magic pill, I am doing the inner work.
>>
Dextrolord - Tue, 10 Sep 2019 12:29:22 EST gJ9CmXoj No.898282 Reply
>>898280
Dude just go find a brothel. Sex isnt all its made up to be and I'll find that out there
>>
28 years old virgin - Tue, 10 Sep 2019 14:24:43 EST 0F+ZJBje No.898284 Reply
>>898282
A sex worker wont do. My issue is not directly with sex. The thing is my inner critic wont stop telling me "why would a woman with options choose you" i talked about sex but it isnt about the act itself, my issue is more about my co fidencr in being able to seduceba woman and make her desire me.
>>
Clara Shittingstock - Tue, 10 Sep 2019 16:02:22 EST lnl/nqIT No.898287 Reply
>>898284
I've asked myself that same thing knowing full well she got more out of it than I did(fuck condoms). Hell I've asked them what it was that they liked about me. Know this, if they choose to see you as fuckable(which I'm sure has happened) then it's less to do with "why choose me?" and more to do with "why not?".
>>
Cedric Pickstone - Tue, 10 Sep 2019 16:05:11 EST eImlgAB/ No.898288 Reply
>>898284
Your gonna need something stronger then psychedelics for that one OP. (Possibly roofaline) good luck wizard ;)
>>
Awe' !!Bwteoy2D - Tue, 10 Sep 2019 16:21:15 EST ol3lKwZ/ No.898290 Reply
>>898280
start focusing on what you have to offer instead of what you don't, even if it's barely anything. If you don't look like a donkey kong and have at least some masculine energy which I bet you do cause you overanalyze this like an austistic mother fucker, bitches will want your dick. A lot of men really don't realize how the basic fact that they are a man and could sexually desire a woman actually makes women sexually interested. Women want to be desired and they want to be fucked, but for you OP, you have to stop stressing about this and focus on what you have to offer and beyond that actually offer it in whatever baby steps you deem appropriate. Thinking about this can only go so far, even stupid baby steps involving practice actually puts you in a better position each time you DO something.
>>
Edward Mallerlock - Tue, 10 Sep 2019 17:34:49 EST R6OhScR7 No.898292 Reply
>>898280
Might let you see the monkey-need-fuck-now mindset as a price of being in a biological prison.
>>
Gilly - Wed, 11 Sep 2019 16:33:38 EST RbcaNk4I No.898319 Reply
Build confidence in yourself, and the women will come. Some options are but not limited,

Working out.
Buy some nice clothes. (Casual vest, long sleve shirt, denim jeans, some ox wing shoes) belt, possibly a tie.

Psychs are tools to help but it ultimately ends with you putting in the work. Dont expect instant results either.
>>
Cyril Wollyville - Wed, 11 Sep 2019 16:49:33 EST TarCL7Qz No.898321 Reply
>>898320
>>898280

Not quite the same, but I recently started having sex with someone for the first time since I was 16 - I'm your age as well.

I appreciate you want to resolve your own issues before you get into a relationship and/or engaging in sex, but a desire to be 'complete' before doing so isn't going to help. That was my problem. Go on a dating site, go on 10s of dates, get rejected, find people you lack chemistry with, and eventually find the right person.

I've alluded to be sexually inexperienced and very insecure with my current partner, but she doesn't mind. The first time with her wasn't spectacular (I had ED due to pron), but things got better and we started enjoying ourselves. Something to watch out for if it's your first time.

If you want an excellent book about attaining confidence without being a cunt, try Six Pillars of Self-Esteem. It's a really engaging read, and talks about meshing respect for others with self-confidence
>>
Sidney Crirringbanks - Wed, 11 Sep 2019 18:04:51 EST NYw9n0/7 No.898324 Reply
>>898319
>casual vest
>tie

Hold on now, Gilly, we don't want our friend OP here lookin' like a dweeb.

Op, listen, just take a shit load of psy. Maybe if you're lucky, you'll get out of squaresville.
>>
Charlotte Shittinghall - Wed, 11 Sep 2019 21:54:49 EST O61PecZf No.898329 Reply
>>898324
Yeah no shit, I can do alright wearing shorts and a t shirt with beat up shoes. If he spergs the fuck out that wouldn't help.
>>
Martin Shakeson - Thu, 12 Sep 2019 16:23:48 EST NHs1yKiR No.898346 Reply
>>898280
So your personal goal is to validate your sociosexual worth through the eyes of the desiring. Do you think that this is going to somehow change you or make you develop more in your personal path or just give you an emotional trophy that you can reference for your own self esteem?

What do you think it'll do for you? What's the objective here?
>>
Edward Drandleham - Fri, 13 Sep 2019 13:14:48 EST fN+fIXKl No.898370 Reply
1568394888580.jpg -(24756B / 24.18KB, 304x446) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>898346

>So your personal goal is to validate your sociosexual worth through the eyes of the desiring.

You're over-intellectualizing and also being reductionist, in the process, missing the point entirely. OP wants to experience human intimacy, he's hoping psychedelics will facilitate a personal transformation that will help him accept his starting point (28 kissless virgin), something many people look to psychedelics for (not necessarily his specific circumstance, but accepting your starting point so you can move forward).

Of course, it would be ideal for him to have met a person who inspires this, but if many opportunities have already slipped through your fingers, I can understand wanting to come to terms with yourself and where you're at before you try and enter into the complex game of human courtship and intimacy.

I try not to be too harsh, but your post just reeks of pretentiousness. Encouraging thoughtfulness is one thing, reducing someone's desire for love and intimacy to "validating your sociosexual worth through the eyes of desiring", Jesus fucking Christ man, I bet you're a riot at parties.
>>
Alice Blackgold - Fri, 13 Sep 2019 20:00:33 EST W+3+E2qR No.898378 Reply
>>898280
Bro first of all there's something within your BODY that's attracting that result of not having results with women. Programming stuck in your DNA that stems from you taking a certain action over and over again. beliefs, patterns, etc.

ALSO,
let me just shut you the fuck up and get this shit out of here. You need to GO OUT, and work on your pimp skills. Alright? toughen the shit up, and learn how to CLOSE. this isn't about inner work bullshit. this is about taking action and learning how to actually be good with girls, since that is your clear core root problem.

psychedelics aren't gonna do shit when the line of what you need to do is action-oriented.

Here's a link to the best dating coach in the world. hesistant to post this cause the connect is so good.
https://www.rsdderek.com/bootcamp
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOGrk3msp4k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYhhFqeJYmw&t=2871s
If you don't follow through after I just saved your life FUCK YOU.
>>
>>
Fucking Bomblecocke - Sat, 14 Sep 2019 04:50:44 EST X8SCKbWN No.898380 Reply
>>898378
the guy makes fair points - psychedelics won't fix the problem, action will. Except that he could have also said that psys can give insight and inspiration in regards to actions.
>>
Walter Honeyridge - Sat, 14 Sep 2019 13:37:43 EST IUfz5v9T No.898386 Reply
1568482663000.jpg -(82238B / 80.31KB, 600x315) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>898380

Yeah, but /psy/ is a catalyst. I mean, fuck that guy and his "pimp skills," and "dating coach" bullshit. /Psy/ isn't some magic cure by any means, but it's a tool. Myself, and several people with whom I am friends have all benefited socially in tremendous ways through our use.

I personally had horrible social anxiety and a severe lack of social skills until I started taking psychedelics. They sort of opened my eyes, per say. I was allowed to view my life from an outside perspective and form a meaningful relationship between my existence and the world around me. The various stages of my use were revolutionary to me. I know it's not the same for everyone, and most of the same conclusions can be reached through ordinary life experiences, but some people really do need a nudge from an outside force which will shatter their illusions about reality.

As a tool, you can do some serious personal life coaching with psychedelics. It's like my own inner the rapist from which I have learnt so much.
>>
Fucking Grimforth - Sat, 14 Sep 2019 14:30:05 EST TIB74Ymc No.898388 Reply
>>898386
it's not
>but
I said exactly that - psy is a catalyst, just in a bit different wording.
>>
Phyllis Cuffingnock - Mon, 16 Sep 2019 19:23:32 EST 9XZy/yw8 No.898453 Reply
>>898280
When people feel a certain emotion, such as insecurity, they always automatically try to find the most logical cause of it, but that isn't always right. You lacking confidence is probably not only due to you never having had sex.

If you want to feel confident start by figuring yourself and your life out to the best of your ability, confidence will follow suit. (if you have not yet already)

Personally I think psychedelics can make you more confident, because it can make you confront your fears, and being prepared to confront your fears is already halfway real confidence

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.