Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

DMT trip

- Thu, 12 Sep 2019 20:35:48 EST 8FCx5DJP No.898353
File: 1568334948774.jpg -(243911B / 238.19KB, 1071x1072) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. DMT trip
Tonight I'm going to try and have my first DMT trip. I'm going to put some in my herb vape and inhale as much as I can before passing out. I'm nervous and excited, I'll post here after I'm finished. Wish me luck
>>
Samuel Docklestock - Fri, 13 Sep 2019 08:36:52 EST 8FCx5DJP No.898362 Reply
>>898353
forgot to update last night but I ended up vaping dmt a couple times. I didn't have a massive breakthrough but the experience I had was super weird. It felt incredibly comfortable, warm, and loving.. but at the same time so foreign and alien. There were sensations, feelings, noises that I can't explain, I saw beings made out of patterns that were dancing and playing.. I saw vines, fire, and what appeared to be diagrams or some sort of message. It was so incredibly strange but I enjoyed the hell out of it.

I will actually smoke dmt in the future instead of vaping it because I feel I'll get a better experience, but man was that fun.
>>
Phyllis Blatherford - Fri, 13 Sep 2019 09:12:42 EST ol3lKwZ/ No.898363 Reply
>>898353
3 hits brother remember that, 3 hits buys the ticket
>>
Shitting Hannermerk - Fri, 13 Sep 2019 10:13:08 EST uoWZC7FJ No.898368 Reply
>>898363
That's retarded, if you can get in one then you can. It's a milligram amount not a carnival ride. Hell, if you took 50-100mg of DXM you for sure wouldn't cough and it'd probably potentiate it a little since that happens to be the serotonin receptors where they overlap.
I'll remind you that a "breakthrough" really is nothing more than an outlandish mini psychotic break. Not to curl your peepee or anything I'm just sayin', and it's less of a breakthrough and more of an unfolding or folding in.
>>
Phyllis Blatherford - Fri, 13 Sep 2019 13:48:13 EST ol3lKwZ/ No.898371 Reply
>>898368
Your teaching on breakthroughs have imparted great knowledge onto me, such be thy wisdom, bless thee stranger.
>>
Ernest Memmlewell - Wed, 25 Sep 2019 01:41:31 EST olwqRgyY No.898686 Reply
>>898353

Use a dab rig and a mm scale. 1 hit quit and all you gotta worry about is laying back and holding it in
>>
Nigel Surringtork - Wed, 25 Sep 2019 01:43:26 EST m7nL+FtX No.898688 Reply
>>898368
Yeah, it's not a psychotic break, dude. Chill. It's more like a dream when you're not sleeping.
>>
Eugene Bevingpore - Wed, 25 Sep 2019 02:05:05 EST jlcoTZD+ No.898694 Reply
Hijacking the thread; can someone address two concerns I have about DMT?
  1. Is there an emotional load that's hard to handle? The whole 'meeting god' thing worrying me a bit; when I have an overly potent dream where I experience pure love/euphoria and just everything is perfect I wake up then my mood is ruined for days. This shit is also why I won't touch heroin even just out of curiosity
  2. Tying into the above, does being as intense as it is ruin other psychs for people?

Also generally people just extract it themselves right
>>
Nigel Surringtork - Wed, 25 Sep 2019 03:17:01 EST m7nL+FtX No.898695 Reply
>>898694
  1. I have had a scary experience on DMT one time. It lasted 3 minutes max, and then I was transported to a different dimension where I contacted aliens, and this has since been one of the most profound moments of my life. So there's that. I'm sure it can be scary. Try a little bit first. Then a little bit more. Starting at about 10mg. .001 g.
The first "emotional" experience I had was actually just me saying no and shaking my head over and over again because I didn't feel like I deserved to have an experience so perfect. That was the first time I smoked it. A friend who made it blasted me off and then left the room and turned off the light and shut the door, and I got under the covers and closed my eyes and saw what I think they call the "machine elves." Only once did I see those. It's something different each time
2. Nah not at all. I still prefer LSD because it's the easiest to handle and therefore I feel like I can do more with it, but the others are just as perfect and perhaps more profound for the fact that I cannot control where they take me as well
And you can

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.