Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Those buttons I teased a while back

!Ub4TCdRjOM - Thu, 19 Sep 2019 14:57:14 EST AIB9H9Di No.898515
File: 1568919434229.png -(557501B / 544.43KB, 739x642) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Those buttons I teased a while back
They are now up for grabs, figured I might as well get them out there instead of sitting on my desk forever, right?

Get them via supporting us on Patreon: https://patreon.com/420chan

As many of you know, its been a tough year for me, and there's a lot going on. A LOT. I'm still recovering from Lyme disease, and the most recent garbage in my life is somehow worse, a few days ago my dad emailed me about his diagnosis of terminal liver cancer. Oof. On the other end of things I've been interviewing with a company for 5 months now, I just had a fifth stage interview two days ago, and now I'm waiting on scheduling for the 6th. It's maddening. Software is hell. I just want to pay my rent and bills. I love you all.

Like in the past, if you wish to toss us some support outside of Patreon, you can email me at kirtaner@420chan.org and I can provide PayPal details or Interac eTransfer details for fellow Canadians. I'm so exhausted.
>>
Phoebe Bardforth - Tue, 01 Oct 2019 07:49:14 EST MU5DQUTc No.898832 Reply
1569930554403.jpg -(617409B / 602.94KB, 1280x1280) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
posting in a pinned thread

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.