Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Casual tripping for holistic well-being

- Sat, 28 Sep 2019 11:07:24 EST FMY7zOJB No.898777
File: 1569683244344.gif -(274419B / 267.99KB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Casual tripping for holistic well-being
Good shit and it's a fucking nice day. About to watch the fall foliage and getting blazed as fuck. It feels like a somewhat hedonistic use of it but when I use it this way, my depression is usually alleviated. It's a bit different than just using it during sex.

I'll come back with a trip report if I can but just wanted to pay my respects. I feel like through education on /psy/ I went from misusing these things in ways that led to bad experiences and now that I'm using them more effectively, my quality of life has greatly improved, far beyond the use of say, prescription anti-depressants.

Are you tripping today, /psy/? If so, what's your poison? If not, SLAYER to all.
>>
Jack Cheffinglure - Sat, 28 Sep 2019 22:34:22 EST GBsExKth No.898787 Reply
1569724462266.jpg -(423877B / 413.94KB, 1506x1674) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
words fail me
the clouds became letters in all languages, and divine ones I did not know
I'm pretty drained now but wondering if I should rail this bowl full of dmt and finish off the evening that way or save it for when my 5-ht recovers. I feel great , though, getting all that slime off of my third eye.
>>
Jack Cheffinglure - Sat, 28 Sep 2019 22:34:57 EST GBsExKth No.898788 Reply
  • also ejaculated more than 8 times

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.