Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

boiling down Ayahuasca

- Sat, 05 Oct 2019 21:15:14 EST ynoTpl1g No.898941
File: 1570324514614.jpg -(1963872B / 1.87MB, 1628x2171) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. boiling down Ayahuasca
can someone explain how to "boil down" B. caapi & P. viridis?

The first time i did it i just threw everything into a pot, boiled it, and just drank it. needless to say i vomited pretty bad from using too much maoi, and couldn't finish the large amount of liquid.

I was reading an erowid report and someone said they
>I bioled it for 30 minutes, strained, and repeated for another 30 minutes. I have no idea exactly how much liquid I used, but I seperately boiled down each mixture until I had enough to fill a coffee cup three fourths of the way.

how do i end up with less and less mixture? it's not computing for me without losing end product yield
>>
Fuck Gamblebig - Sun, 06 Oct 2019 11:17:20 EST JRbubza5 No.898957 Reply
>>898941
you got nauseous from the tannins. chew and swallow ginger root with water (OR score some ondansetron tabs - THEYRE FOR CANCER PATIENTS but they give them out to people suffering chronic nausea. might find some on the deepweb or even clearnet if you look hard enough)
You can also go for no tannin MAOIs : pharmaceutical MAOIs again, deepweb or hard google search (i dont know if there are anymore online pharmacies that still ship without prescription)
or try syrian rue (i used these with mushrooms, some nausea but it's not that bad)

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.