Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Broke through on salvia[?]

- Tue, 08 Oct 2019 02:04:55 EST jlcoTZD+ No.899036
File: 1570514695354.png -(71732B / 70.05KB, 1280x702) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Broke through on salvia[?]
>Do salvia for the first time
>Room melted and got turned into a cone a bit but whatever (previous blog elsewhere on here) I was still fine
>Do it again today
>Fail to go past light twice
>Okay enough of this I'm putting 70mg 10x in the bong and being as careful as possible with the lighting
>Hit from drawing was big enough, usually burning my throat a little is how I can tell the dose was good
>Leave TV on as a tether to reality
>Okay I know this salvia land
>Exhale after 20-30
>Clear the bong
>Throat burned a bit more than usual
>Welp I can't undo this
>Before I know what happened (I counted to 18 on the second hit then was gone) I was merged into this weird O-shaped furniture - maybe I am the furniture. See: image
>Feels like I was just waiting my turn in a line to be taken out of this state, I knew the reality I was in wasn't right but what I considered the correct reality was also completely wrong
>The TV ends up talking to me as if it were my chair and bed (I realized after I muted the TV beforehand making this weirder) - I kind of just inferred speech based on the movements of the ATHF intro though it frequently froze completely when I paid direct attention to it
>Get turned completely into a book (now I understand the 'book' thing) -though it's not like a physical book, I really can't describe it but this has been covered extensively by others
>Convinced I'm in some sort of demented waiting room in another universe that nonetheless felt 'normal'
>Just facing fucking Meatwad staring at me while the book is being flipped around
>Got flipped around a bit more, finally my parents found my page - feeling similar to being picked up by my parents after leaving me in some unfamiliar place
>I'm now lying on a bed next to my mom (we haven't been close for over a decade) and feel like I'm a child just experiencing parental love - still emotional about this as I type it
>Sort of remember I did something I didn't want my parents coming in on and while I'm lying in bed with my mom with my dad standing nearby I try to explain that I'm not fucked up on drugs and don't worry about it, I'm definitely sober
>What I actually said was "aauahhhhmhmhmhngnguauaauauauhbhghhahAAAhhh"
>ATHF intro is still fucking playing
>My mom is a bundled blanket next to me - neither parent was here
>Finally I'm done with this and back
>Nope
>In a familiar place I can't even remember but this isn't right yet
>Start coming down a little
>Okay is this actually the right stop on this timeline or am I being fucked with again - it feels now like I'm on a bus through time and making stops for other people
>It was actually my room this time which continued melting a bit leaving me unconvinced it was real and even now I'm not 100% back but I'm fully aware I'm in the waking world now, just a bit dizzy and disoriented

I would assume this counts as "breaking through" - very positive experience despite the reputation with salvia. Not interested in doing it for a while but glad that happened.
>>
Thomas Sollercocke - Tue, 08 Oct 2019 02:08:08 EST jlcoTZD+ No.899037 Reply
1570514888354.png -(84836B / 82.85KB, 1280x702) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Better picture
>>
Thomas Sollercocke - Tue, 08 Oct 2019 02:14:23 EST jlcoTZD+ No.899038 Reply
I found some chatlogs from my comedown where I was typing about how the 'birthday squad' came to take me but they can fuck off. This was a combination of dickass voices with a weird birthday/carnival theme trying to drag me into the floor since my bed was already melting towards it
>>
William Mashwill - Tue, 08 Oct 2019 05:59:23 EST TMSe6ZXL No.899045 Reply
Actually "parental love" was just relief thinking about it. I'll stop replying to myself now
>>
Sophie Blettingbury - Sun, 20 Oct 2019 11:53:56 EST f7GHotZJ No.899318 Reply
1571586836323.png -(465756B / 454.84KB, 483x481) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>899314
based and bread pilled, Salvia is traditionally used in Christian rituals in SA and Mexico
>>
Hannah Gemmernurk - Sun, 24 Nov 2019 13:51:01 EST GsI0W+hM No.900181 Reply
>>899036

Guys I turned into a book on one of my biggest salvia breakthroughs, wtf is the "book thing", I did not know this was common
>>
Nigel Buzzlepork - Sun, 24 Nov 2019 23:59:36 EST LywZUfmH No.900194 Reply
1574657976602.gif -(501107B / 489.36KB, 500x272) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>899318
You mean fucking cancerous Christian cunts colonized the shit out of the original salvia rituals.

Dechristianize, nigga. Smash the christ, smash the church. No gods, no masters.
>>
Shit Hinderhat - Mon, 25 Nov 2019 04:55:07 EST jlcoTZD+ No.900196 Reply
>>900181
When I turn my head even during a medium trip I feel the sensation of being flipped like a page, I assume it's an extrapolation of that

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.