Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

LSD at public pool

- Wed, 09 Oct 2019 08:13:37 EST qzO3hdjS No.899082
File: 1570623217958.jpg -(205884B / 201.06KB, 1416x1398) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. LSD at public pool
>Will be solo tripping
>It's already getting pretty cold outside
>Tripping on the internet and ham radio is wicked but I did that last time
With all those conditions in place I was thinking of going to the pool alone. Being judged isn't an issue because when I'm on psychedelics I just feel sorry for the people judging and wish they could feel the way I do. There's only two real concerns for me.
  1. Someone will know I'm on a highly illegal drug and I'll get in trouble.
  2. I'll drown for one reason or another
Has anyone here ever done this? How did it go?
>>
The Shadowman - Wed, 09 Oct 2019 17:00:30 EST gSRlJB6i No.899089 Reply
>>899082
>Someone will know I'm on a highly illegal drug and I'll get in trouble.
If you know how to act natural, you'll likely be fine as long as you're not on a high dose.
>2. I'll drown for one reason or another
This is the biggest concern. I caution you to be safe if you can, only go if you can maybe have someone look after you or tell the lifeguard that you are special and need help. Otherwise it's risky, unless you're a very good swimmer and not on a high dose. Or stay in the shallow end. Either way, be safe OP. Sounds like it could be fun if done safely!
>>
Sophie Bummlechirk - Wed, 09 Oct 2019 17:28:38 EST Jl9moBv4 No.899090 Reply
>>899089
lmao going to a public pool on acid and telling the lifeguard youre retarded
>>
Mr_Shawmeen - Wed, 09 Oct 2019 19:45:24 EST tltD/CdG No.899095 Reply
>>899090
That's because you almost have to be retarded to do that. While it sounds fun it is literally at the top of the list of things NOT to do while on drugs.
>>
Jarvis Crobberdale - Wed, 09 Oct 2019 20:03:48 EST r9t6xAWN No.899096 Reply
>>899095
stfu lol, u can do just about anything u want as long as you can handle your shit.
>>
Mr_Shawmeen - Wed, 09 Oct 2019 22:15:55 EST tltD/CdG No.899097 Reply
>>899096
I'm glad you caught the chiding tone there lol
I think we all know its about titration and probably just working up to the right amount. At least the the extent that there'd be no surprises. Like dosing with an intentional tolerance at an inbetween dose might make it easily possible. At the end of the day everyone supposed to be like "oh no dats dayngherusss" but we all know people are gonna do what they're gonna do.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.