Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Panic attack on weed

- Wed, 09 Oct 2019 08:29:57 EST URtrUgZv No.899083
File: 1570624197097.jpg -(55274B / 53.98KB, 569x420) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Panic attack on weed
Hi,i don't know if i should post this on /weed/ but, i had a small panic attack on edibles (alone, unknown dosage and no tolerance) for having a flashback on an earlier bad trip which was also caused by edibles. Nothing bad happened because it was successfully aborted with 2 mg etizolam, but now i'm scared of using other substances. I don't get noided on smoked weed, and i handled my share of difficult experiences on psychs and dissos with almost no problems, but now i'm scared it will happen again.
is there a way i can overcome this fear without the obviously taking the plunge? I have some some al-lad, 2c-c, 4-ho-met and 4-ho-mipt which i'm really wanting to try

tl;dr anon ate too much thc coconut oil and is now scared of trippin
>>
Oliver Blytheville - Wed, 09 Oct 2019 23:32:42 EST EMKvGy/K No.899098 Reply
Well, if you don't eat some edibles you should be fine, right? Also you got etiz, when things get rough.
I really fuckingn hate weed nowadays. Smoked it for like 8 years and I didn't even enjoy it. It just increased my anxieties and made me think to much. Well, that's what you call addiction, I guess.
>>
Eugene Mannersire - Thu, 10 Oct 2019 03:45:17 EST Ne2sU0H3 No.899099 Reply
>>899083
If you’re starting to get bad anxiety then do not continue tripping brother.
It isn’t something to “overcome”, it a sign that you don’t need to be tripping right now.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.