Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Acid plus salvia?

- Fri, 11 Oct 2019 17:20:40 EST DUazAXlb No.899125
File: 1570828840156.jpg -(242372B / 236.69KB, 1828x1325) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Acid plus salvia?
I was wondering if anyone on here has ever smoked salvia extract while peaking on acid? How does the experience differ from just doing salvia extract alone? I've never heard of anyone combining these two before but I imagine it would be fucking crazy.
>>
Archie Shittingshit - Fri, 11 Oct 2019 20:45:20 EST LywZUfmH No.899128 Reply
Interested in this thread.

I've heard that smoking salvia while already high as fuck can take the barbs off the salvia trip, so I can imagine that smoking salvia on LSD or shrooms can do similar.
>>
Archie Shittingshit - Sat, 12 Oct 2019 07:22:52 EST LywZUfmH No.899149 Reply
>>899130
The scary, negative, dysphoric aspects of smoking salvia extract that cannot be avoided (except with good luck) due to the intensity and the biochemical function of smoked salvia extract.
>>
Jack Crinningridge - Sun, 13 Oct 2019 03:48:25 EST Ah6CyNu0 No.899179 Reply
1570952905530.png -(280844B / 274.26KB, 603x598) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Just like this
>>
Augustus Gebberbetch - Mon, 14 Oct 2019 16:37:50 EST bcGHtEse No.899210 Reply
>>899125

The closest report I can provide for this question is about a 7g shroom trip, during which I torched a bowl of 20x strength salvia around the 3-hour mark. Not acid, but still a potent psychedelic experience.

While already a mind-bending and OEV-rich experience, I was also at a point in my life where I was more of a risk taker. The salvia experience alone can put you in your place, but my curiosity got the better of me. I was listening to the song "Photosynthesis" by Carbon Based Lifeforms, torched a full bong hit of salvia, and almost immediately regretted it. Suddenly, my coordination of up or down was gone, as was my ability to differentiate between objects. Like corrupted assets in a video game, my conscience experience felt like a menacing glitch. Unpleasant micro-delusions came and went with a chronology the likes of which I cannot recall, but example thoughts included, "Every object in my room is going to arrest me forever" and, "You do not own anything, You do not own your decisions, You only own your doom". As my psychedelic baseline began to return, I felt suddenly entertained by the absurdity of the thought process I have just housed in my head. As my perception of gravity began to normalize, so too did my ability to analyze my short term memory. I saw the horrific feedback-loop montage as a sort of mental detour through a fractal briar-patch. A detour that taught me the lesson to exercise humility with hallucinatory chemical combinations. I should also note this was a solo experience in a comfortable and safe environment. Not likely to repeat this combo ever again, nor do I recommend it to the faint of heart.

With LSD's extended duration, I wonder the type of after effects salvia combo would take on in that light.
>>
Fanny Pallystone - Mon, 14 Oct 2019 19:39:31 EST bkUwiMeu No.899211 Reply
1571096371993.jpg -(52372B / 51.14KB, 479x417) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>899210
chewing/subbing salvia might be a good way to have it alter the lsd trip but not have to blast off into Fuckmylife, Salviaville just to get after effects. js homosplices
>>
Charles Cuzzlekun - Sat, 19 Oct 2019 06:55:55 EST 7OBsp/5q No.899293 Reply
>>899210
Now I know I want to take Salvia on a psychedelic (I'm already partial to high dose trips, but I guess as a test run I'd go more of a mid dose first). Thanks nigga. I like difficult experiences. I mean, I like normal psychedelic experiences too, but often they're too safe any more, like I've been reduced to a child but placed into a well enclosed garden.

See, it's too safe and sterile, the settings are too controlled. Once you've spent enough time there, there isn't really isn't much more to see or learn. Sure, you can get hurt climbing on shit or getting into trouble there, but typically recovery is quick and easy, and it's all self-inflicted. I need something to actually challenge me so I can keep growing and improving, and this sounds like a good way to do it. Once I'm off probation I'm gonna try and set something like this up.
>>
Charlotte Grandridge - Sat, 19 Oct 2019 16:48:38 EST O61PecZf No.899303 Reply
>>899295
Just the way you talk about wanting to fuck yourself up, I was curious to see how you may have already. The talk about wanting it to be more difficult or things being too controlled, safe, and sterile leads me to believe you're gonna be in for a let down or you'll find what you want and seriously hurt yourself. Now this couod mean literally physically or metaphorically and spiritually somehow(if you believe in that stuff) but if you go cruisin for a bruisin you won't find growth, just injury.
>>
Fiend !!1C9jE+w+ - Sun, 20 Oct 2019 20:07:31 EST 4Il3Eto+ No.899327 Reply
>>899125
I've done /dis/psy/ + Salvia several times with various substances. It really is fucking i sane. Salvia is already as bizarre on its own, and blasting off from a high springboard adds layers and layers of depth. It can alleviate some of the negative feelings associated with Salvia but going that far out comes at a price no matter what.
>>
Walter Dimmlekore - Sun, 20 Oct 2019 20:11:03 EST LywZUfmH No.899328 Reply
>>899327
>It can alleviate some of the negative feelings associated with Salvia

Is that something you can imagine happening, or something you or someone near you experienced personally?
>>
>>
Fiend !!1C9jE+w+ - Mon, 21 Oct 2019 11:19:13 EST 4Il3Eto+ No.899341 Reply
>>899328
It's something I experienced. The Salvia was less abjectly terrifying during its peak, largely because of the sense of awe and beauty that comes with /psy/, but a lot of my combos involved DXM too which also helps ease tension. The trip itself is far more intense and can last way longer, so as I said it can end up being scarier as far as lasting impact goes, but in that moment the dysphoria of Salvia is less aggressive.
>>
Hamilton Fumbleware - Thu, 31 Oct 2019 11:18:42 EST 9PAVVAv5 No.899640 Reply
>>899125
I actually did this the first time I ever had salvia, got a lot of block patterns and geometrics for like 2 minutes. Much harder Trip than usual salvia and I was couched for a solid 5 minutes
>>
Phineas Tillingforth - Thu, 31 Oct 2019 21:27:44 EST J+WrPmMQ No.899660 Reply
Salvia is never terrifying. Introspection does not occur nor do thoughts arise and take hold like they normally would. It's always been an experience like blasting off from a rocket ship and piercing through reality into an extraterrestrial dimension. I'm sure that can be frightening for some, but there really don't exist any feelings of doom or regret or guilt or introspection as the voyage is happening.

A shroom trip can be a long and drawn-out trip filled with introspection and terrifying remorse. I don't particularly enjoy long-acting and heady psychedelics because of how challenging they are in this way. Salvia and dmt are challenging in a way that climbing mount Everest with a jet pack might be, or jumping off the surface of the moon and hurtling back down to Earth might feel, which is not as terrifying as confronting your own personal demons.
>>
Nell Gugglemetch - Tue, 05 Nov 2019 20:38:12 EST k6jR8VDc No.899798 Reply
>>899640
Yeah, this. I got some geometry going on, but that was about it. Overall, I'd state that the combo actually seemed less intense than just doing the salvia on a sober head. It was fun, just with the LSD baseline, that sudden shift of headspace really isn't so sudden.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.