Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

consequences

- Fri, 18 Oct 2019 20:54:51 EST c+ot2hXd No.899281
File: 1571446491262.jpg -(10590B / 10.34KB, 225x225) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. consequences
Ever get the feeling that you've fucked your soul forever because you did psychs?
i can't shake this feeling that i'v made a horrible mistake.
>>
Ernest Fuckingham - Fri, 18 Oct 2019 23:26:40 EST jl4B8s9v No.899282 Reply
1571455600705.jpg -(104694B / 102.24KB, 576x417) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>899281
I sympathize; I think wanting to move on is normal and wanting to continue is basically the odd path.; but what do you think makes you feel this way? I think all my trips, despite being intense or even harrowing at times were always more beautiful overall. I feel like I made a wonderful decision. I think it's possible to move on though. It takes some time but even if you found it to be too different or unique sort of experience it was just an experience that can be gotten past.
>>
Oliver Cedgedud - Sat, 19 Oct 2019 00:04:35 EST c+ot2hXd No.899284 Reply
>>899282
On some level I get this.
I actually regret making this thread. I smoked a packed spliff way too fast and got a huge anxiety hit.

Did the experience of smoking weed change for any of you guys after tripping for the first time? I didn't use to have this baseless anxiety or paranoia when high before, and i use to smoke an absolute fuck tonne. Been smoking for about 5 years.
>>
Shitting Dartcocke - Sat, 19 Oct 2019 02:18:33 EST VE7jtMVs No.899285 Reply
1571465913391.jpg -(75784B / 74.01KB, 373x620) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>899284
Are you 23? Around 23-27?
You sound like you went through some kinda right of passage by yourself.
Been getting high and playing video games and now it seems you've been wasting your time?
Good!
Move out, get a job, find a girlfriend.etc.
The psychs made you realise you got stuff coming over the horizon and you may not be ready.
Get yourself sorted out mate.
It sucks but maybe weed won't fill that gap anymore.
You got this bro.
>>
Molly Sillystidge - Sat, 19 Oct 2019 02:40:46 EST o4XnNFvL No.899286 Reply
Yes. It's very unnerving at times. I think I've come to grips with it, however. I can't change the past, so it would be useless trying to do anything but accept the fact. Sometimes I spend almost all of my day thinking about how acid has changed my life, for better or for worse.

I can tell you that you aren't alone. Would I say that I'm better off having done acid? I don't think so. I've never been as interested in something as I have been with acid. Nothing in my entire life has affected me as profoundly as some of my acid trips. Every thing that happens to me basically pales in comparison to the colossal mindfucks I have experienced while under its influence. Hence, I do not feel I am better off, because ... it's almost all I can think about at times.

That's why I still visit this board even though I haven't dosed in over a year. It's still extremely interesting even if I vowed to never do it again.
>>
Matilda Perryhood - Sat, 19 Oct 2019 04:25:13 EST oSXmAEFF No.899287 Reply
1571473513197.png -(324658B / 317.05KB, 480x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>899285
Cultural goals are not the path to self connection.

Just more dangling of the proverbial carrot for the so called "self actualized" individual.

It'll sweep you up and before you know it, your rides over. The well worn path of shallow pursuit has put you on the fast track to your demise. Wallowing in your own humanity, leaving behind a legacy of safe and predictable nothingness

You make me sick.
>>
Charles Cuzzlekun - Sat, 19 Oct 2019 06:31:58 EST 7OBsp/5q No.899289 Reply
>>899287
Chances are you probably make yourself sick too, if I had to hazard a guess. Get the fuck over it man. Just because the goals are prescribed by culture doesn't make them per se, it certainly beats the total nihilism and lack of purpose and motivation to even live that comes naturally from doing absolutely nothing with your life. There's a difference between doing something simply because you're told to do it and doing it because it actually makes sense to do and helps you out. It just so happens getting a job and doing something with your life happens to be one of those things that you can do just because you're pressured to do so, but also because you realize it makes a huge difference in how you perceive yourself and self-worth.
>>
Charles Cuzzlekun - Sat, 19 Oct 2019 06:32:18 EST 7OBsp/5q No.899290 Reply
Also, no OP, I don't feel like I've fucked my soul forever because I did psychs. I don't think psychs have affected my soul, provided I even have one, whatsoever. They are just something I did that affected the way I perceived my reality. Reality as a whole didn't change in any large way because of that. Shit was fun, interesting, and enlightening (at times, anyway)... that's it. I've had a few difficult experiences, but I enjoyed all of them pretty thoroughly and feel like I got more out of them than the average trip.

If you feel like you've fucked your soul forever, that's because you're drowning yourself in self pity over how bad you feel the experiences were rather than accepting them and the personal flaws and weaknesses they highlighted for you. Instead of choosing to recognize and improve on those flaws and weaknesses, you've left them unaddressed and they continue to be toxic to you as a person and in your life. It's time to grow up, get the fuck over what's happened, and improve yourself. Eventually, when you come out stronger, you will realize your soul wasn't fucked for having taken psychedelics, it was already fucked before ever taking them. Taking them just made you aware of it. Once you were aware you had a problem, you fixed it, and taking psychedelics played a key role in that. They weren't a part of the problem, they were a (small) part of the solution.

You are the only one holding yourself back--you are the reason you are fucked. But, you are what can change that. All that's left to do is actually change it. You are at the center of everythign (as it pertains to you, anyway). Sounds obvious, but people spend their whole lives skirting around this fact to continue feeling sorry for themselves and avoid having to grow any. Good luck with your journey man, hope you can accept the truth and get better some day.
>>
Ernest Fuckingham - Sat, 19 Oct 2019 13:38:49 EST jl4B8s9v No.899301 Reply
>>899284
you made this thread because of weed? What about acid, was it mostly anxious or mostly fun? But yea I suppose your brain chem is a little altered after a trip and it sets up cannabis to be almost psychedelic. I trip, and I smoke, and in general weed is as weed always has been. But the effect you describe is 100% normal and real. SLAYER.
>>
Charles Cuzzlekun - Sat, 19 Oct 2019 16:08:53 EST 7OBsp/5q No.899302 Reply
>>8992849
It didn't change for me that I can remember, but if it did not in that or any other negative way. However, I've seen that same complaint many, many times on /psy/ alone, it seems like a pretty common problem.
>>
Shitting Smallshit - Mon, 21 Oct 2019 00:45:00 EST jlcoTZD+ No.899331 Reply
>>899285
>find a girlfriend
Give OP an even bigger waste of time and money than weed and video games, k
>>
Ernest Willerforth - Tue, 22 Oct 2019 09:57:52 EST u1R6w4Po No.899369 Reply
>>899363

Not everyone has experienced or even witnessed a good relationship, don't be too hard on him.
>>
Lydia Sibberman - Tue, 22 Oct 2019 20:45:14 EST jlcoTZD+ No.899376 Reply
>>899363
Me not having shitty taste in women is why I'm not desperate for pussy
>>899369
Tell me more about these 50% divorce rates not counting people complacent, in denial or refusing to get divorced because of religion
>>
Basil Crottingput - Wed, 23 Oct 2019 21:55:38 EST fN+fIXKl No.899419 Reply
>>899376

What a frightening world you must live in, friend. I hope one day you elect to join the rest of the world in realizing each person is an individual! And you only seek to harm yourself by placing them in a group outside of yourself. You too have the possibility of meeting someone that you can genuinely intertwine your life with and build something to be proud of, without sacrificing yourself or putting yourself in a box as people have done before and continue to do. You have the power to make choices for your life and the people you put energy into, and there is always the possibility of novelty and new experience arising out of the sometimes seemingly endless suffering. I can’t stress this enough, you may not be able to feel it foe a variety of reasons, but a new world IS possible, things can change and even improve. You only have this moment and you can choose to love your fate and embrace it or you can resist it, I hope you make the right choice. >>899331
>>
Shit Fittingtene - Thu, 24 Oct 2019 03:23:29 EST guZeVoHO No.899422 Reply
When you read about the effects it's really demystifying and it makes you think that e.g. these drugs are like a 10 cups of coffee but for the creative parts of your brain rather than for your CNS overall, like caffeine.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.