Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

DMT

- Mon, 21 Oct 2019 18:44:24 EST jSZrkhT/ No.899352
File: 1571697864816.jpg -(20111B / 19.64KB, 275x183) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. DMT
I had lost my 'machine' and my DMT stash moving and I just found it literally a year later.

Looks like I have about 3g DMT, which is way way more than I remembered, which - fuck yeah. I smoked some immediately, and I remembered that I have never, ever broken through on DMT.

I've come very close - a few times I've laid down immobile and unable to speak but still inside and aware of the room I was in? I'd really love to break through, even once, if anyone has tips. The one tip I did get which sounds like broscience, is double up on muscle relaxants 2-3 hours before a DMT session. Sounded questionable, but IDK.

Any advice very appreciated. Thanks!
>>
Awe' !!Bwteoy2D - Mon, 21 Oct 2019 18:54:18 EST Z7fPppAx No.899354 Reply
>>899352
Infuse 1:2 dmt to mullein. Get a nice clean bong, load 70mg worth of dmt in the form of your infused leaf. Buy a nice torch lighter, cover the bowl with a steel pipe sceen or two, don't overheat, just heat from far away when you finally torch it, no flame touching, just teasing. Take a few deep breaths. EXHALE>>>>HALE>HALE<inhale, Hold 10-15 seconds, exhale, hale, inhale. If still here, take the 3rd rip.
>>
Matilda Dabbletire - Mon, 21 Oct 2019 20:18:41 EST c+ot2hXd No.899358 Reply
>>899354
Not him but it's a good idea to have a tripsit to help just in case the third hit is too much and you're finding it difficult to speak or move. My breakthroughs would not have happened if my sitters didn't help me through by placing the machine to my lips and telling me to toke.

no fear
>>
Eliza Manderdale - Mon, 21 Oct 2019 23:25:53 EST jSZrkhT/ No.899360 Reply
>>899354
Wow, thanks! I... happen to have a bag of mullein that I was smoking to get off weed.

Amazing. Gonna try this out this weekend.
>>
Awe' !!Bwteoy2D - Tue, 22 Oct 2019 08:46:03 EST Z7fPppAx No.899367 Reply
>>899360
Get 98 % alcohol. use 100 ml or less to dissolve 3g of dmt, soak the mullein, put in dehydrator or in front of a fan, mix it every hour or so until no liquid remains, dry until the weight is the same as dry ingredients. You can make less, I'm just telling you a good proportion. The infusion process can take less than 24 hours with a dehydrator and up to a few days in wet/cold climate with no dehydrator. Oven on lowest setting may help you out in case there were no better options.
>>
Awe' !!Bwteoy2D - Tue, 22 Oct 2019 08:48:19 EST Z7fPppAx No.899368 Reply
>>899367
if you cannot get ethanol, get isopropanol or acetone, but of course ethanol is nicer. You could also get 80% vodka and wait for the water to evap if you have a dehydrator.

Your welcome, man, I hope that helps.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.