Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Trying to find someone to take my money in exchange for drugs

- Wed, 23 Oct 2019 15:32:05 EST aMf1lwjZ No.899406
File: 1571859125406.jpg -(1895977B / 1.81MB, 1680x1050) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Trying to find someone to take my money in exchange for drugs
Okay, I'm asking you guys because I've come to terms with the fact that I'm just not social enough to find a drug dealer on my own. It's been about a year since I've moved and while I've managed to score a few times at shows, what I'm really looking for is a steady supply.
I've been looking at the dark web, but I've heard that the marketplaces have been somewhat sketchy as of late. I've also heard something about making sure you browse the dark web "safely" which I think means make sure you've got a good VPN? Then there's the matter of having to get a prepaid card and a PO box or risk having it delivered to my door.
I've also seen a few posts on psychedelic IG pages, but for obvious reasons these always look shady and the few I have messaged never messaged me back. I have another friend who's tried this route as well and confirmed that it only loses him money.
So, what are my options? What should I do to find a nice, friendly psy-guy? Try asking bartenders? Harassing college kids at the train? I'm in the Denver, if that helps.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.