Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Nasty Head Pressure From Acid

- Sat, 26 Oct 2019 23:05:12 EST zttw40Bz No.899503
File: 1572145512430.jpg -(44046B / 43.01KB, 552x490) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Nasty Head Pressure From Acid
Anytime I take acid I get this nasty pressure in the back of my head, it's as if the back of my skull is gonna burst open. This only happens during the second half of the experience into the come down phase. I guess "tension headaches"???
I can't even laugh too hard or my entire face will get red and bloated.
I also feel extremely flushed and clammy for many many hours and after the trip too. Little to no nausea during and after the trip btw, just shitty head city for the whole weekend.
Is this related to blood pressure?
>>
Emma Sashpurk - Sun, 27 Oct 2019 01:42:10 EST y7vCyDGX No.899507 Reply
>>899503
Vasoconstriction. Take a multi-vitamin/mineral with a good amount of magnesium in it, and take 200mg of ibuprofen 20-30min before u dose.
>>
Beatrice Hoffingshit - Sun, 27 Oct 2019 02:47:04 EST 21/oI4Ys No.899511 Reply
>>899503
Just stop doing frugs you degenerate. They are ruining your health.
>>
George Goblingstat - Sun, 27 Oct 2019 02:58:29 EST qEVUh06i No.899512 Reply
>>899511
Your posts are just the worst. You need to take more psy or piss off.
>>
DisGod - Sun, 27 Oct 2019 04:54:09 EST fwT68pNt No.899515 Reply
>>899511
dont listen to this guy, he cant even spell basic english

take more frugs op
>>
dddd - Sun, 27 Oct 2019 05:08:44 EST 21/oI4Ys No.899517 Reply
>>899515
And you don't even know that sentences start with capital letter. Kill yourself you disgusting junkie degenerate.
>>
Ernest Clibbletutch - Sun, 27 Oct 2019 05:44:40 EST ojGDoPm6 No.899520 Reply
>>899503
Ah i was despereate to find someone with the same issue... So a year back i started getting the pressure you describe while doing weed AFTER my first acid trip and it got so bad I almost passed out once.

Then once day I felt something pop and I lost balance for like 5 months... i felt drunk all the time, then it went away.

Now when I do acid i get the exact pressure you describe. Thing is I have a cavernoma (brain thing) and I wasn't sure if it was related to the acid or the cavernoma or the interaction of both.

My advice is go get an MRI and check out your brain, could be reduced blood flow or increased ICP or something like that.

Or just nerve pain or artheriospasms.

There are a few cases of acid narrowing the arteries so much people had adverse health outcomes so be careful.
>>
Basil Nacklespear - Sun, 27 Oct 2019 06:10:49 EST DiXcnWuI No.899523 Reply
>>899503
Sounds like both vasoconstriction and high muscle tension. You may not realize just how tense you are at the time. Happens a lot on stims too. Over time from doing it enough, you will begin to recognize when you're getting so tense and be able to actively work to relax your muscles to prevent these tension headaches from getting as bad.

See, not only does increased serotonergic activity result in a lot of vasoconstriction, but increased muscle tension and eventually even muscle tone/rigidity occurs as well. It's a pretty classic set of symptoms associated with serotonin syndrome. I am NOT saying you are experiencing serotonin syndrome, just that the same basic cause is at work. Definition of increased muscle tone: "The residual tension that exists in muscle is called tone, and it results from sustained involuntary contractions in skeletal muscle."

Honestly the only way I can see to avoid this is by predosing some ibuprofen/some kind of NSAID with magnesium (which acts as a natural muscle relaxant and with... let's say "smooth" neuronal signal transduction), coupled with some meditation and relaxation and breathing exercises (focus on belly breathing and look up 61 point relaxation technique). That ought to help out some.
>>
Basil Nacklespear - Sun, 27 Oct 2019 06:12:52 EST DiXcnWuI No.899524 Reply
>>899523
If you decide to try this out by the way, avoid magnesium oxide supplements, they fuckin suck. They have a ridiculously oral bioavailability, meaning almost none of it is absorbed. Get something like magnesium citrate or magnesium l-threonate.
>>
Caroline Pandercocke - Sun, 27 Oct 2019 12:46:57 EST zttw40Bz No.899534 Reply
>>899524
Thanks anon. So it likely was the vasoconstriction at work. I do suffer from higher blood pressure than normal, and I do smoke a lot of weed on my trips.
So for my next trip, I'll try some mag citrate I just happen to have lying around from a purchase a few months ago. Also possibly cut out / back the weed and drink plenty of water.
>>
Archie Dodgebare - Mon, 28 Oct 2019 05:45:55 EST Bcwkhr9k No.899554 Reply
>>899503
Most acid is not LSD or even a related compound like LSZ. It's really just not a safe drug unless you've had it lab tested. I remember a while back I saw on erowid or here I forget a list of all the chemicals they find on siezed acid tabs in Britain, it's disturbing people will throw any chemical that makes you trip balls on a piece of paper and sell it as """acid""" just do shrooms or something natural OP
>>
Molly Dinkinbury - Mon, 28 Oct 2019 07:33:29 EST NT6B0AD7 No.899555 Reply
>>899554
Even those random chemicals are 1000x better than shrooms
>>
Baltazaras Aklasis - Mon, 28 Oct 2019 15:55:31 EST kfiGoZKH No.899559 Reply
1572292531851.png -(2879956B / 2.75MB, 1300x1300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>899555
Better in which regard?
Shrooms are definitely safer, if you really have the right shrooms and not random fungus some fuckwit picked in his nan's back yard.
And safer is always better 'cause then you can live another day and hopefully find actual LSD
>>
Awe' !!Bwteoy2D - Mon, 28 Oct 2019 16:07:27 EST ZgfrcNMJ No.899561 Reply
>>899559
those rcs won't kill you, seneli.

most likely

I'd add more about how natural is different from synth in terms of body compatibility and qualitatively in terms of the trip, but it seems those who are able to get it already know it and those who don't - can't.
>>
>>
Graham Blacklekug - Mon, 28 Oct 2019 16:21:23 EST o1v97ao8 No.899562 Reply
>>899561
>I'd add more about how natural is different from synth in terms of body compatibility
What do you mean, like natural is more compatible because it's natural or what? If so, why would you think that? All kinds of natural compounds are toxic and poisonous so that idea is pretty bunk. Judging by the tone of your post, that isn't actually what you're saying, but you're being a bit too fuckin cryptic to actually tell

As far as anybody else is concerned, my point still stands. The idea that natural is better than synthetic just because it's natural is retarded. If you want to argue from the standpoint of purity and knowing what you're getting that's one thing, but I see the general idea that synthetic=bad and natural=good too often around here and from the general psychedelic community to not point this out. There's nothing about something being natural that somehow makes it better for you/safer or something being synthetic that inherently makes it bad for you/unsafe. Shit's just chemicals causing a reaction, and all kinds of natural shit kills you and is terrible for you.
>>
Awe' !!Bwteoy2D - Mon, 28 Oct 2019 18:07:41 EST ZgfrcNMJ No.899564 Reply
>>899562
Direct experience, I won't go deeper for reasons already stated. It's either perceptible and obvious to you or you are oblivious to it even if I tell you about it. To me this is not something to debate the existence of, but rather something to enlighten the less experienced about, but as I said, been there done that, so not gonna go that fruitless rabbit hole now either...
>>
Edwin Cizzleworth - Tue, 29 Oct 2019 09:02:32 EST D1p5VSa2 No.899584 Reply
>>899564
You didn't answer my actual question at all. Your response was just even more cryptic and enigmatic. What is your actual stance on natural and synthetic "in terms of body compatibility"? Are you saying that natural is more compatible with the body and synthetic is less compatible?

Also,
>It's either perceptible and obvious to you or you are oblivious to it even if I tell you about it.
This sounds like another way of saying "this is a subjective experience that I personally have" but implying that somehow it's a perception that is objectively universal for everybody and the people that don't perceive it are somehow just missing it because of being unenlightened or some shit. how far up your own ass or straight up delusional are you?

how likely do you really believe it is that some people are capable of perceiving how much more compatible natural psychedelic substances are with the body than synthetic substances while others simply aren't as opposed to this all being confirmation bias mixed with placebo affecting a highly subjective experience and your interpretation of it? god you're full of shit dude lmao
>>
Awe' !!Bwteoy2D - Tue, 29 Oct 2019 10:41:01 EST ZgfrcNMJ No.899586 Reply
>>899584
> If so, why would you think that?
Direct experience
>What do you mean, like natural is more compatible because it's natural or what?
Feels more in sync with the body. If you can't relate, it's rather pointless in me trying to describe it especially since I haven't had much success through multiple previous trials. Nothing personal, I'm just not interested in this kind of discussion here ATM.

If you saw a bigfoot in the physical world and then saw him again and again and touched him, it would be a bit more than subjective experience, because it pertains to the physical world. Whatever dude, I really don't care about what you believe I know many people don't share the same understanding about this topic, and even those who share, do it for stupid and superstitious reasons, I don't give a fuck, for me it's direct experience which is repeatable, obvious, undeniably perceptible etc. I don't give a fuck what others think even though I would like to share my better understanding I;m not gonna do it if I see again and again how clueless people are about what I am talking. I don't even have good words to describe it let alone the fact that no one is able to relate to what I speak of.

I'm generally more perceptive of small things that most people. for example I can feel and see remains of an acid trip well over 24 hours into the trip sub 500ug dose. Again I don't want to convince you of anything, just letting you know that I'm an unusual case.

In my case it's not placebo, because it's fucking obvious. Another thing I used to always take big doses which make everything about the substances more perceptible.
>>
Walter Blarrystone - Tue, 29 Oct 2019 12:37:54 EST RiHBSryV No.899593 Reply
>>899586
I can relate. It even applies to non-psychoactive substances.
>>
Lillian Drubblewutch - Tue, 29 Oct 2019 14:31:03 EST dGaH6G3G No.899597 Reply
>>899584
Don't argue with him man, he's the village idiot. Just let his "enlightenment" keep right as he is. After all that's how he's happiest and it's probably just more humane that way.
>>
Awe' !!Bwteoy2D - Tue, 29 Oct 2019 17:11:34 EST ZgfrcNMJ No.899601 Reply
1572383494342.jpg -(6518232B / 6.22MB, 4752x3162) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>899597
funny how village idiots happen to be in to top 0.5 IQ percentile. Could it be that they call you crazy...

I may be a bit cocky, but it serves a purpose. In person I am very agreeable tho, here I just want to drive points home because written communication is inefficient enough to muddy it up further by unnecessary courtesies. Intention is good, that is enough for me, plus most of us can still benefit from a bit of online jimmy rustling so that we realize how frivolous and self inflicted it really is.
>>
Awe' God !!Bwteoy2D - Tue, 29 Oct 2019 17:20:53 EST ZgfrcNMJ No.899604 Reply
>>899601
BTW I'm understating the IQ here, just to be on the safe side. In reality I'm better at reasoning than a very very vast majority of people which puts me in an interesting position.

My nervous system is atypical, but it is definitely good for logic, which allows me to build good symbolic maps and thus connect and understand things better than most, hence a little bit of strictness and cockiness is needed so that good info is not drowned out by the usual info if you will. I'm not perfect, but I'm not blind to the fact that I am right much more times that those who have differing opinions. My life is a very long "i told you so" and most of the i told you sos are yet to be told, so it's not as rosy as it sounds. Eh, whatever bros, I'm just telling this for yous guys entertainment mostly.
>>
Awe' God !!Bwteoy2D - Tue, 29 Oct 2019 17:39:07 EST ZgfrcNMJ No.899605 Reply
1572385147589.jpg -(116878B / 114.14KB, 620x414) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>899595
In other words if I showed how much I doubt myself it would seem like I know much less than the next guy who thinks he's in a position to be authoritative, while in fact it's simply that he doubts himself much less which unfortunately doesn't make him more likely to arrive at valuable and constructive conclusions. This is pretty funny and paradoxical. It's all good, I actually enjoy it for the most part, it's not as hard as I make it out to be. I just have to pick my battles and know when not to cast pearls before swine... Just be careful about where you expend your energy, but of course when you sprinkle a little bit of entertainment into those discussions, nothing is lost even if the points are completely missed, misunderstood or misrepresented etc.
>>
Mr_Shawmeen - Tue, 29 Oct 2019 22:16:40 EST bDYMg8HY No.899607 Reply
>>899601
>>899604
>>899605
The point of scholarly writings is to preclude the necessity of niceties thus streamlining communication. That was verbose in a way that shows a lack of intelligence. If you want to prove yourself say what's needed with less. I've seen you go on about IQ and so has Donald Trump, but everyone knows it's not something you'll ever hear really smart people mentioning. Sit down son.
>>
Ebenezer Subberpud - Tue, 29 Oct 2019 23:35:05 EST WaqX2I9i No.899609 Reply
>>899601
Despite the aforementioned crypticness of your post about synthetic vs. natural compounds. I understand what you mean and it makes sense. I take it at face value so I would like to think I understand from where you speak from. However...

>I'd add more about how natural is different from synth in terms of body compatibility and qualitatively in terms of the trip, but it seems those who are able to get it already know it and those who don't - can't.
It's extremely simple.
  • 'Synthetic compounds' that people take will contain 1 substance.
  • 'Natural compounds' that people take will contain more than 1.

Having an IQ between 135 - 145 (S-B Scale) is great and all but having an IQ doesn't mean your smart but have the intellectual capacity to understand more so than others and that is only if you don't let it go rusty.

>>899503
Flushed, Clammy & headache. Sounds like elevated BP to me OP. You do you though OP but would probably advise against tripping until you find out why those symptoms are happening.
>>
Simon Pemmlelod - Wed, 30 Oct 2019 04:32:54 EST 1y5zBkqO No.899614 Reply
>>899609
It's not because it's full range of alkaloids. Single molecule xtractions have the same quality, even synthetic naturally occurring ones. I think this is more about the earth and morphic fields and resonances and ferries and gnomes for a lack of a better nomenclature. Just because of the the reasons you suspect this is the case, I don't think you know what I was talking about.
>>
Eliza Bropperpudge - Wed, 30 Oct 2019 13:05:48 EST VDuBT5BB No.899618 Reply
>>899586
If you didn't want to discuss it, why reply to me twice about it?

Even taking into account your continued explanation, it still sounds to me like this happens to be a personal experience of yours with natural compounds versus synthetic ones. In other words, there's nothing about natural compounds that actually make them more objectively compatible with the body (and likewise, synthetic compounds less compatible with the body).

In other words, this shit about "if you are able to perceive it, you will understand, if not, then you won't" is you restating that people who react similarly to natural psychedelics and synthetic psychedelics to you will experience the same thing. No shit? But you're saying it as if to imply it's some objective fact that it's this way for everybody, and it just so happens some people some how just aren't able to tell that this is the case. That's what I mean about being so far up your ass on this. You're literally incapable of recognizing that people can physiologically react to psychedelics differently than you such that them not sharing your opinions or feelings is a result of being unaware of some truth only you and people who agree with you are privy to.
>>
Eliza Bropperpudge - Wed, 30 Oct 2019 13:06:14 EST VDuBT5BB No.899619 Reply
>>899597
I'm aware, I've been coming around 420chan on /psy/, /dis/, and /stim/ since 2011. I don't like writing people off entirely though. Even idiots have interesting and occasionally good ideas sometimes. Just about the only person I really ever almost completely gave up on was GoAcid.

>>899601
>funny how village idiots happen to be in to top 0.5 IQ percentile.
I've got a higher than average IQ (127 on a state funded test I had to take along with some other tests to determine brain damage caused by two concussions) and I do some dumb ass shit. Matter of fact, I would go as far as to describe myself as an essentially dumb person that happens to know a lot and very easily absorbs information and retains facts. Savants are geniuses in certain domains but completely retarded in others. Geniuses are sometimes so far up their own asses they're retarded about shit too. Having high intelligence doesn't mean you actually know what you're talking about all the time or aren't otherwise essentially retarded, especially socially speaking.

As a matter of fact, IQ doesn't even measure intelligence so much as it does provide a measure of somebody's general ability to learn. Having the ability to learn is entirely different from learning or having learned. You're a pretty clear example of this, if your IQ really is in the 0.5 IQ percentile.
>>
David Drockleham - Wed, 30 Oct 2019 17:49:58 EST ojGDoPm6 No.899620 Reply
>>899507
Magnesium is a prodrug for Nitric Oxide > vasodilator.
Ibuprofen is a vasoconstrictor

It's better to take Paracetamol also a NSAID but a vasodilator.
>>
>>
Awe' God !!Bwteoy2D - Wed, 30 Oct 2019 22:38:56 EST 1y5zBkqO No.899628 Reply
>>899618
Altho it springed from the original topic a different topic altogether was discussed, pay attention.

Your description is pretty accurate though. However even considering everything you said, I am still quite confident in my perception and perspective.
>>
Awe' God !!Bwteoy2D - Wed, 30 Oct 2019 22:42:11 EST 1y5zBkqO No.899629 Reply
>>899619
I can relate to most of what you have said, but that doesn't change the fact that on average I am right much more often than an average person I encounter. I know about biases, fuck off. Not you personally...
>>
Beatrice Saffingfield - Thu, 31 Oct 2019 02:15:39 EST cvCR0bT/ No.899635 Reply
>>899629
>but that doesn't change the fact that on average I am right much more often than an average person I encounter
Well the average person is retarded, so that isn't saying much. Knowing and accounting for biases are two different things.
>>
Mr_Shawmeen - Thu, 31 Oct 2019 10:45:41 EST cImGZtF1 No.899639 Reply
>>899629
You've said this exact thing or something to this tune so many times now it basically equates you putting your hand on your ears and going "lalalalalalalala I can't hear you so I win." If you're gonna speak in such certain terms and insist on making empirical claims(which tend to be false anyways) the cite some source. Offering evidence not only makes your point as well as validating it but it educates people. If you're as smart as you say you are it shouldn't be very little effort.
>>
Awe' God !!Bwteoy2D - Thu, 31 Oct 2019 14:01:33 EST 8aZ2dcvw No.899641 Reply
>>899635
I have good enough evidence besides personal experience, like math Olympics and related unmathematical reasoning contests. I am not exaggerating, more likely to be understating honestly about the 0.5%
>>
Mr_Shawmeen - Thu, 31 Oct 2019 17:12:43 EST O61PecZf No.899653 Reply
>>899641
Not necessarily evidence in regards to yourself numb nuts but any given subject your talking about, because at the end of the day this is an anonymous image board so talking about yourself and your achievements is pointless.
>>
Mr_Shawmeen - Fri, 01 Nov 2019 09:54:16 EST 8aX3dXem No.899675 Reply
>>899655
You still do very little to prove your point. You'll throw out some new age babble, offer zero evidence, and act like you won something. Just stop doing that and cite some sources. What I'm saying isn't far fetched or ridiculous it just offers you the chance to prove something and potentially educate people if you really are that smart. The capriciousness help no one.
>>
Nell Gugglemetch - Tue, 05 Nov 2019 20:39:45 EST k6jR8VDc No.899799 Reply
>>899675
Suck his dick already. Clearly, that's your purpose. Kneel down, open up, and suck it all the way down to your gullet.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.