Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

I'm not a very nice person

- Fri, 08 Nov 2019 17:17:27 EST wDAjKxI5 No.899845
File: 1573251447032.jpg -(297323B / 290.35KB, 732x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. I'm not a very nice person
I hurt others without realising it.
>>
Arron Jolly - Mon, 11 Nov 2019 15:21:54 EST HEQZyD8E No.899903 Reply
>>899845
I have been having these same thoughts too man. Now i just want someone else who has a crap or lonley life to have my great life because i feel like i don't deserve to live it anymore.
I put my parents through a lot by acting like a selfish cunt stealing pills off them, not looking for a job, being a dirty slobby cunt peeing in bottles. I just want to hug them and tell them how sorry i am but its all too late.
>>
Caroline Brillerledge - Wed, 13 Nov 2019 23:19:53 EST 7oUctDla No.899974 Reply
>>899845

I have the opposite problem, I'm too nice and give too much of a fuck what other people think.
>>
Ian Febberfark - Sat, 23 Nov 2019 15:08:34 EST QlDycVdJ No.900153 Reply
>>899845
this thought comes up a lot on acid/shrooms. i see snippets of my past from a 3rd person perspective of how i actually treated people vs how i thought i treated people. like >>899974, to a certain degree, i thought i was a nice/good person too. i think everyone could benefit from understanding that our memory is poor and to not be trusted.

if people could have [private] recordings of themselves in certain situations and compare how they perceive themselves in situations vs the fact of the matter it could really change the way we see ourselves. anyway... what i took away from these experiences was to adjust my behavior afterwards, apologize to those people for MY ACTIONS, and to correct them in the future.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.